Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I have been somewhat busy this last weeks and didn't post my new Valks/Haul from the last month:

First a pic of the whole haul:

dTZHflY.jpg

The first is coming to check the new additions:

lewXCH9.jpg

And finally a group pic in fighter mode:

Vz7VwOy.jpg

Really glad to get the full combo VF-171 + YF-29 (30th anny) + Super parts in only 30K yen.. Also Gunpla Time!!

hehe! I knew you would have my back! :p:D:lol:

That's what we do here, sir. Support each other when it comes to spending. Hahaha! :D

Btw, since the VF-1A Angel Birds went above 250 over eBay, I settled for a small collectible one.

CM's Macross Collection VF-1S/A Cockpit Figures feat Roy & Hikaru

$_1.JPG

Hope I can find time to do it in the future or find someone who can copy it for my 1/6 Hikaru figure. Hehehe. :)

im trying sooo hard to resist buying that version too! but I feel I may succumb to it seeing its sooo cheap! :wacko:

Difficult to resist with all the praise from the online reviews. I am holding on for the MPP10 EVA version.

I was going to stay away from titans, but i always wanted to have this vehicle mode, since the 80s.

Awesome. I haven't seen any at retail yet. I am sure I will pick up a few if I do see them. If you are a fan of Blurr, you gotta take a look at Unique Toys Y-02 Buzzing. I have him, and he is great.

It is funny, i am a fan of Blurr, but not much after that. Hot rod is the other, and maybe Ultra Magnus. Everything else from the earlier seasons i like. I wonder why dont we have MP Jazz, and the others yet. Also, I wonder if they will ever make Blurr into a MP.

It is funny, i am a fan of Blurr, but not much after that. Hot rod is the other, and maybe Ultra Magnus. Everything else from the earlier seasons i like. I wonder why dont we have MP Jazz, and the others yet. Also, I wonder if they will ever make Blurr into a MP.

I'm pretty sure they already have their CAD design on those and they're just probably waiting for the automobile license approval.

Just acquired an Elintseeker, the most expensive valkyrie that I've ever paid for.

image_zps3abzm9hp.jpeg

Hahaha! Awesome! How is that working out? I see you added washers on the screws. I felt that with the size of the screw head that they would be fine without washers. Do you think they are necessary?

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Hahaha! Awesome! How is that working out? I see you added washers on the screws. I felt that with the size of the screw head that they would be fine without washers. Do you think they are necessary?

I always use washers just to be safe. I used anchor screws directly into a stud. Feels very sturdy.

Wow. Those prices for Upsized Prime are something else.

I could get MPP-10, MPP-10B, and pre-order MPP-10W and still pay less than what I paid for the reissued Takara MP-10 that I picked up from BBTS in 2013. And even with today's prices for MP-10, it's almost like getting two for one. Wait. I think I just talked myself into going big. :lol:

image.jpeg

seeing others are posting toy cars, I thought I'd do the same! ^_^

picked up this new Autoart 1:18 Holden Torana A9X pretty cheap off ebay the other day. The seller was local and I could pick it up so I didn't even have to pay for postage! B))

post-21335-0-50522300-1468054212_thumb.jpg

Edited by spanner

Wow. Those prices for Upsized Prime are something else.

I could get MPP-10, MPP-10B, and pre-order MPP-10W and still pay less than what I paid for the reissued Takara MP-10 that I picked up from BBTS in 2013. And even with today's prices for MP-10, it's almost like getting two for one. Wait. I think I just talked myself into going big. :lol:

where is the best place to get one of these with the best price?.

seeing others are posting toy cars, I thought I'd do the same! ^_^

picked up this new Autoart 1:18 Holden Torana A9X pretty cheap off ebay the other day. The seller was local and I could pick it up so I didn't even have to pay for postage! B))

attachicon.gif20160708_181705.jpg

Cool 1/18 cars. I see a General Lee as well. I need to get more 1/18 cars to go with my Knight Rider and 1/18 figures.