Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Cdjapan has the 25a at 15820 yen shipped to Singapore via registered SAL, 17800 yen via EMS.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-90706

There's a 25a on ebay.sg right now at 220SGD Buy It Now, essentially 17800 yen.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/290999146965?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Is that the one on ebay? Still one left with free shipping.

Just a heads up, those VT-1's are thrashed they sent me pictures of the box and there's a ton of box damage and what looks

Like water damage to the lid too and side. Needless to say, unless they want to discount it.

I did not grab one lol.

The hunt continues!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just a heads up, those VT-1's are thrashed they sent me pictures of the box and there's a ton of box damage and what looks

Like water damage to the lid too and side. Needless to say, unless they want to discount it.

I did not grab one lol.

The hunt continues!

just buy mine actually nevermind... i'm too busy to find it...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

just buy mine actually nevermind... i'm too busy to find it...

Lol!

They offered me a pretty substantial discount

That brought the price down to getting essentially a loose used one.

But it's still sealed in the plastic inside. So I'm happy.

Box just gets thrown in the closet anyway.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Lol!

They offered me a pretty substantial discount

That brought the price down to getting essentially a loose used one.

But it's still sealed in the plastic inside. So I'm happy.

Box just gets thrown in the closet anyway.

so you ended up with it! great deal!!! congrats!!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Pretty good price right now.

Honestly I'd wait for Arcadia.

oh man, i wish i can wait i just paid... i think it was about 420 plus shipping for a huge box..

eh... i'm sure it may be released but just don't know when... (imagine if they announce it for next year... that would stink...)

thanks skull!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Poof! Gone...that was fast.

it was in my cart, went through, but now gone.. i wonder if they sometimes get picked up in-store too, i ordered a few Orguss mechs that were on there for weeks then once i ordered them, they became sold out and were "0"s in my history.

Guest davidwhangchoi

it was in my cart, went through, but now gone.. i wonder if they sometimes get picked up in-store too, i ordered a few Orguss mechs that were on there for weeks then once i ordered them, they became sold out and were "0"s in my history.

it's good if you didn't get it. that's the vf-1d 2.0v

it isn't worth it imo.

find the one with the option parts.. 2.2v (30th anniversary edition) that'll have the updated crotch locking mechanism as well as the 2 seater option parts but congrats to whoever snagged it.

it's good if you didn't get it. that's the vf-1d 2.0v

it isn't worth it imo.

find the one with the option parts.. 2.2v (30th anniversary edition) that'll have the updated crotch locking mechanism as well as the 2 seater option parts but congrats to whoever snagged it.

you had me at "updated crotch"

I'm a strong advocate of not posting live (and especially new) listings from places like Mandarake. It's hard enough as it is to find deals, free advertisements in a broadly viewed board like this doesn't help. If someone is looking for something, and the item has been up for quite a few days, it's another story. But posting a new listing not an hour old? I don't agree with it.

It's my strong opinion that this thread should be about SOLD prices, and not prices for items still available!

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm a strong advocate of not posting live (and especially new) listings from places like Mandarake. It's hard enough as it is to find deals, free advertisements in a broadly viewed board like this doesn't help. If someone is looking for something, and the item has been up for quite a few days, it's another story. But posting a new listing not an hour old? I don't agree with it.

It's my strong opinion that this thread should be about SOLD prices, and not prices for items still available!

THANK YOU!!! jk, but it actually hurts when lurkers can see it and grab it so it doesn't really help anyone posting on the boards unless it's mass quantity...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Then would it be more appropriate in the where to buy section? kidding...By the time it's posted here it's usually gone already. Locidm is correct. The first page says post completed and sold prices in this thread. I apologize because I posted stuff here but I didn't read the first post and was going by the thread title. Maybe the thread title maybe misinterpreted to mean post deals going on. Interesting to read some of the listings posted in the beginning though, crazy!

Edited by wmkjr

Then would it be more appropriate in the where to buy section? kidding...By the time it's posted here it's usually gone already. Locidm is correct. The first page says post completed and sold prices in this thread. I apologize because I posted stuff here but I didn't read the first post and was going by the thread title. Maybe the thread title maybe misinterpreted to mean post deals going on. Interesting to read some of the listings posted in the beginning though, crazy!

Same here. My bad. Shall keep this to completed auctions now. Agree that we gotta let people look for stuff themselves. Again, sorry.