Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

well umm yeah, both the YF-19 and Scopedog prices are about right, but its getting pretty hard to find those prices anymore out there, at least for the scopedog and the fact that nobody picks Yamato's scopedog molds after its demise (or maybe sombody did?)...

as for the YF-19, the only places to get that kinda price in the States are either here (MW), mandarake or jungle. In fact I believe last week jungle was selling the v1 19 at $70-ish, but heard shipping always kills it with jungle.

cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Ongoing bidding war on YJA...will update with final price once the bloodshed is over...

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w97253661

sn1701-img450x600-1393391793nolkce61457.

A nail-bitter! Seconds to go and a Rinkya bidder came in....but was soon outbid by "Cha"....up to 210,001 yen!!!!!!

SOLD for 210,001 JPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judging by the pic...it is most likely drawn by Mikimoto himself.....a true gem and piece of Macross history.....

Edited by jvmacross

Guest davidwhangchoi

i saw that but for some reason i can't pull the trigger on an angel bird... virgin road and for the longest time a vf-1s hikaru. but i finally picked up a hikaru 1s w/option parts last month.

though i have about 6 i want another roy vf-1s variant. or a max 1s weathered

^ Ditto on that Angel Bird. It's another of Yamato's releases that's not in my collection but I wasn't able to justify the $ 250 price tag plus shipping with (1) so many pre-orders to pay for and (2) being one release that I don't feel that I have to have.

It is fun watching Mandarake and other stores and going thru that should I or shouldn't I dance in my head.

-b.

Sorry but for me no angelbird is worth more than 200, worst if it's not bundled with the Hikaru fan racer.

I snagged this one:

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u63971364

Missing the gunpod, armor hands and feet attachment but a good deal for the valk and armor together. ^_^

As far as I know only the Chronicles Exclusive included the clear fan racer kit. They then later released stock to a few online retailers that did not include the fan racer. I know because I bought the Chronicles exclusive. I wish I would have bought a few more for display purposes but just never got around to it. Now the price is through the roof.

This one http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1475931.html was the Exclusive version posted by Dyno.

Edited by Loop

As far as I know only the Chronicles Exclusive included the clear fan racer kit. They then later released stock to a few online retailers that did not include the fan racer. I know because I bought the Chronicles exclusive. I wish I would have bought a few more for display purposes but just never got around to it. Now the price is through the roof.

This one http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1475931.html was the Exclusive version posted by Dyno.

I know, but it's silly how this valks is expensive now cause it's sorta rare.

I have two, need one more for display purposes also.

I know, but it's silly how this valks is expensive now cause it's sorta rare.

I have two, need one more for display purposes also.

Yeah I know it's expensive now, but that is the way with out of print/defunct mfg's in the aftermarket..

OK, someone got one helluva good deal. Saw it available, thought "meh.." then realized this includes the super parts when its already too late. congrats to the person who got it :

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1267335.html

Sorry man, that was me. I thought the same thing you did when I first saw it, then I saw the third picture....

Better luck next time! They still have the Luca version without the Super Parts for the same price.

EDIT: WHOA! Just got an email saying that this was already out of stock. Looks like someone in Japan got their hands on it faster than I did.

Edited by Zip

Sorry man, that was me. I thought the same thing you did when I first saw it, then I saw the third picture....

Better luck next time! They still have the Luca version without the Super Parts for the same price.

now the same store is selling one without the super parts at the same price. congrats on your purchase!

EDIT: WHOA! Just got an email saying that this was already out of stock. Looks like someone in Japan got their hands on it faster than I did.

I bet it was just a listing error on their part.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm a strong advocate of not posting live (and especially new) listings from places like Mandarake. It's hard enough as it is to find deals, free advertisements in a broadly viewed board like this doesn't help. If someone is looking for something, and the item has been up for quite a few days, it's another story. But posting a new listing not an hour old? I don't agree with it.

It's my strong opinion that this thread should be about SOLD prices, and not prices for items still available!

ok, this thread's for completed auctions, to gain a feel for the market prices of various toys.

$400 seems like a good price.

just to quote a few MW'rs above, this is for completed/ended listings:)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware, but now I am.

i did the same :) until someone told me where to put it in the where to buy auction section threads.