Eva: Q's first 6 minutes was aired on Nihon TV... What was happened after the "You Can (Not) Advance" story???

Pod 2' is recovered Unit 02's one, Pod 8 is Unit 08's (Mari's pink Eva), I think.

I have to go to watch it...

Anyway, Mari's VA is Maaya Sakamoto, hm. As a Macross F's fan, I feel so interested. She played Ranka's mother, Ranshe and sang "Triangler" song in Macross F.

Postscript.

Looks amazing! What a trailer! Once again I'll be enormously jealous of those who live in Japan and can see this film nearly a year before the rest of us can.

I just want to know

what the AAA Wunder is. It looks pretty damn awesome!

I've read in the Evageeks wiki that its

the spaceship of the organisation Wille, which seems to be the successor to NERV.

BTW, 'Wunder' is german for wonder and 'wille' german for will. They\re keeping up the tradition of those german names.

Edited by Marzan

It was...quite bizarre. Not to say I didn't enjoy it but I think I'll have to hit the cinema again for a repeat viewing. I'll also reserve judgement until 4.0 because 3.0 raises many many questions and doesn't answer any of them. As such, 4.0 could seriously change how I look at 3.0.

One things for sure tho- discussions of whether to watch the movies or the series - they are now too different from each other to compare anymore.

Also- Akio Ohtsuka!

And Misato is still hot even when she is.....hmmm, well I won't spoil it. ;-)

Keep an eye out for the first review over at Kotaku within the next 12 hrs or so.

Well the more people deslike this movie, means the more I'll enjoy it. :D

I've been reading people are struggling with the radical change, well considering the Third Impact happened in the last film, it's obvious everything has changed.

Also too many loyalists of the original series were hoping for an upgrade of that, and are struggling to accept this as a whole new take on the story.

Third Impact did "not" happen in the last movie, Kowaru prevented it.

Correction, apparently in this version it was. Now I really can't wait to see iy.

True, Kowaru did seemingly prevent it, but the world still twirlled into a greater mess and this picks up from that result.

You could always, er, catch up on My Little Pony in the meantime... B))

Lol, good one. ;)

Back onto Eva, the onslaught of toys being designed is another torture in waiting... So I'm just going to stick to Mari related, and maybe Asuka in her new suit. Already have a lot of Asuka figures.

Nice little bit of Evangelion 3.0 coverage on Dark Horizons of all places.....

Looks like the film is doing great business.

14 million bucks on the opening weekend? I admit I don't know much about the japanese box office, but that sounds like a lot of money for an anime film.

14 million bucks on the opening weekend? I admit I don't know much about the japanese box office, but that sounds like a lot of money for an anime film.

People outside of Japan don't know how many enterprise collaborations have done about Eva. And Eva is not only for otakus; in Japan, anime is so popular among the generations. And a Hikaru Utada's song is added... That legendary singer releases a new song only for Eva even though she is taking a break from her carrier.

Evangelion store in Harajuku. In May.

Evangelion cafe in Ikebukuro. I took these pictures today.

post-14942-0-96841800-1353425473_thumb.jpeg

post-14942-0-34972000-1353425499_thumb.jpeg

I so wanna go to that Eva store! And does that GPS come with a map of northern Europe? Surely Asuka can call me a 'baka' in german every time I do a wrong turn.

I'm well aware of how big Eva is in Japan. I'm just in awe of how 18 years after the series came out, it still manages to capture the imagination of so many people, specially considering its content and story. I mean, this isn't Doraemon or Astroboy.

Okay wait wait, maybe i need to brush up on the 2 movies again, but then I hear about how 3.0 takes places 14 years after third impact. Are we talking about the old theatrical film's third impact or something completely different and unrelated?

Okay wait wait, maybe i need to brush up on the 2 movies again,

but then I hear about how 3.0 takes places 14 years after third impact. Are we talking about the old theatrical film's third impact or something completely different and unrelated?

Might wanna put some spoiler tags around that...

Anyway, the answer:

It's the Third Impact from the end of 2.22...Kaworu prevented it from obliterating all of humanity, but it still made some serious damage.

Might wanna put some spoiler tags around that...

Anyway, the answer:

It's the Third Impact from the end of 2.22...Kaworu prevented it from obliterating all of humanity, but it still made some serious damage.

Wait a minute...

14 years after 2.22????