• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chun-Li is metallic, I get that, but what's different about Ryu? His white gi is slightly off-white? I guess I get it, Bandai clearly looked at the aftermarket prices for these figures and wanted to dip in on that, I'm positive they have zero intention of re-releasing anyone else, let alone releasing someone new. That, and/or they looked at Jada and thought OH crap, these are pretty nice, and literally a fraction of the price!

12 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Chun-Li is metallic, I get that, but what's different about Ryu? His white gi is slightly off-white? I guess I get it, Bandai clearly looked at the aftermarket prices for these figures and wanted to dip in on that, I'm positive they have zero intention of re-releasing anyone else, let alone releasing someone new. That, and/or they looked at Jada and thought OH crap, these are pretty nice, and literally a fraction of the price!

I would be all over new SHF Street Fighter releases. I would buy all the rest of the Super Street Fighter cast but what really hurts is that they never did a Guile. :angry:

On 9/16/2023 at 2:45 AM, sh9000 said:

666A97D8-AE6F-405E-ACE3-C4EEF286AE19.jpeg.ef4ff9f0a0e5ef844cb536d638b0377e.jpeg

Berserk Guts (Berserker Armor).

I was so hyped by this...

Then I saw this image... Arms so too long while the torso is too short and the legs too skinny... I checked the actual artwork in case they went for Manga accuracy, but alas, if the final figure is the below image, figuarts botched it. 

1 of 2

On 9/17/2023 at 11:40 AM, Raikkonen said:

I was so hyped by this...

Then I saw this image... Arms so too long while the torso is too short and the legs too skinny... I checked the actual artwork in case they went for Manga accuracy, but alas, if the final figure is the below image, figuarts botched it. 

1 of 2

I’m gonna wait for more images, but the legs do appear pretty thin for the standing pose, but would probably look best in the crazy crouched down poses. The shoulder may just be pushed down awkwardly giving it the extreme monkey arm look, but I think when final images come up it will be easier for me to decide 

6 hours ago, Big s said:

I’m gonna wait for more images, but the legs do appear pretty thin for the standing pose, but would probably look best in the crazy crouched down poses. The shoulder may just be pushed down awkwardly giving it the extreme monkey arm look, but I think when final images come up it will be easier for me to decide 

Of course I'll also wait for more pictures.

But if you look at the plastic cape, the shoulders don't seem they can go more up.

6 hours ago, Raikkonen said:

Of course I'll also wait for more pictures.

But if you look at the plastic cape, the shoulders don't seem they can go more up.

Not sure how rigid of a cape it will be, but it could just be a loose prototype with a shoulder sag. Bandai kinda doesn’t care when their prototype does odd things in teaser images most of the time 

7 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I‘m interested in the SHF Tekken 8 line. Given Bandais terrible track record of finishing lines (looking at you SHF Street Fighter line) I probably pick and choose releases.

Lets be honest. All Japanese brands in this scale don't fully complete lines or regularly add new releases.  

On 9/8/2023 at 3:29 AM, Tking22 said:

Agree with this. Really thinking what is the point of these repaints that nobody asked for, when they should have gotten on with releasing the other characters they never completed. 

39 minutes ago, Raikkonen said:

That last pic sadly confirms the out of proportion long arms with a short torso... 

How does Bandai in 2023 totally mess up basic anatomy??? 

I would have assumed to be on purpose. To make Guts more animal-like so you can put him in more perched poses.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know what is happening, but it seems the SHF Street Fighter figures have rocketed in prices over the past few months? R.Mika was in bargain basement price for the longest time, look at where its at today.. :unsure:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/list?keyword=SH figuarts street fighter&lang=en

I suppose the re-issues of Ryu & Chun Li in slightly different colors makes sense then.

2 hours ago, MKT said:

Don't know what is happening, but it seems the SHF Street Fighter figures have rocketed in prices over the past few months? R.Mika was in bargain basement price for the longest time, look at where its at today.. :unsure:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/list?keyword=SH figuarts street fighter&lang=en

I suppose the re-issues of Ryu & Chun Li in slightly different colors makes sense then.

I would welcome if Bandai would release more Street Fighter figures, or at least complete the SF2 roster.