:lol:

I love how the lift gate doubles as a rear deck spoiler...

Even the box is welded to the cab, definitely nothing stock about it. Im sure you could get a lot of cash with that truck Edited by pfunk

Anyone here still remember the Suzuki Samurai? It's still being sold worldwide under its original Japanese name.

I remember numerous trips to the desert with a friend and his family in one of those things in junior high. Their version had a soft top and they'd always have it off/down when we headed out. By the time we got to our destinations we were always covered in dirt, dust and we looked like homeless people; people would regard us accordingly. Anyway, "samurai," what a dumb name for a vehicle...

went to Hobby Lobby last night and saw this,,,,,,$400,000+ Rolls Royce Phantom, My first thought was...OMG.it's the size of a house trailer! Seriously,,,it's like someone put a normal car in a copier and enlarged it by 15%, My second thought was....don't these "people" have lesser "people" to do their shopping for them, and lastly I thought....haven't they been told, there's an economic crisis going on in this country! :rolleyes:

post-11393-0-11066300-1345808072_thumb.jpg

went to Hobby Lobby last night and saw this,,,,,,$400,000+ Rolls Royce Phantom, My first thought was...OMG.it's the size of a house trailer! Seriously,,,it's like someone put a normal car in a copier and enlarged it by 15%, My second thought was....don't these "people" have lesser "people" to do their shopping for them, and lastly I thought....haven't they been told, there's an economic crisis going on in this country! :rolleyes:

Maybe some people like to "keep things real." I know that if I had money I would have no problem driving to Wal*Mart, Hooters, work or even a 7/11 with my Ferrari or a (insert name of insanely priced vehicle here). I mean why not? A car is a car and it should be driven. Lastly, let's not get political, yeah? Besides, driving a $400,000 car is no more ridiculous than buying a $200 (or whatever 'Valks cost these days) piece of plastic that turns into a jet, a robot, and a hybrid version of the two...

Re: the car apartment. If you could actually drive into your living room---that'd be cool. But a 5-10 minute sequence to have it delivered near your living room behind glass? Seems a massive time-waste. Just think about bringing in groceries or luggage or something. (of course, if you're that rich, you don't need to haul your own groceries or luggage)

I know a guy whose long driveway has a spur that he can drive down into an auxiliary garage with a car-sized turntable. The rest of the room is a den with a large plasma, full bar and a few chairs. The kicker is, the ceiling is glass and is actually the floor for his living room.

Best garage ever.

Re: the car apartment. If you could actually drive into your living room---that'd be cool. But a 5-10 minute sequence to have it delivered near your living room behind glass? Seems a massive time-waste. Just think about bringing in groceries or luggage or something. (of course, if you're that rich, you don't need to haul your own groceries or luggage)

I don't think I'd actually want my car in my actual living room even if it was a Lamborghini. Now if you had that set up but you road in the car up the elevator into a glass penthouse garage that opened into your apartment.

I would love to have my car(s) as a room mate-the smell of oil, gas, rubber and cheap plastic filling my lungs with every breath. I like the 'V also. Seacrest out....

I would love to have my car(s) as a room mate-the smell of oil, gas, rubber and cheap plastic filling my lungs with every breath. I like the 'V also. Seacrest out....

I like my rooms to smell like clean linens, fresh air and jest a hint of mojito.

Edited by anime52k8

Hehe, like a giant, upscaled multi-disc CD changer concept. But definitely suited to single, nouveau riche lifestyle and tastes, I'd say.

Sure as hell would put a strain on a married man. How about: now if he thought he got nagged for not leaving his shoes at the door on a rainy day before... "Oh, no you didn't bring that thang up in here, tracking up my carpets!" :p

Edited by reddsun1

I like my rooms to smell like clean linens, fresh air and jest a hint of mojito.

I think ol' George LeBay (Christine) put it better'n just about anybody:

George LeBay: Her name's Christine.

Arnie Cunningham: I like that.

Dennis Guilder: Come on Arnie, we gotta get goin', huh?

George LeBay: My a-hole brother bought her back in September '57. That's when you got your new model year, in September. Brand-new, she was. She had the smell of a brand-new car. That's just about the finest smell in the world, 'cept maybe for pussy.

Edited by reddsun1