California Crisis - 1986 OVA - English Subtitles

Area88

californiacrisis.jpg

Year: 1986

Episodes: 1 of 1

Description: Noera and his new-found girlfriend Marsha become mixed up in a secret U.S.-Soviet space mission project. On the run from rival gangs in California, they gain possession of a round object that directs them to Death Valley, where an alien contact is being covered by the government's men in black.

Direct Download - Click Here

Torrent link coming soon.

This is Box Sub's other release, which hasn't officially been released yet. However because I love and trust you guys, I thought I'd release it to this community first. Just finished encoding it tonight. Enjoy! Oh and please let me know what you think.

Edited by Area88

Wow 20 years, thats a hell of a long time. I might have to create another thread soon and see what other obscurities people are desperate to see but have waited an infinite amount of time to see.

You're all welcome, I hope it meets your expectations. This was a favorite of mine which I really pushed hard to get fansubbed in our group. Infact I love it so much I'm going to go watch the finished version now.

Download link dead. This leads me to one of two conclusions. One: There is a secret cabal determined to keep us from seeing obscure 80's anime. 2. The MIB's think this is a documentary and are trying to keep it from conspiracy theorists from giving them another headache. I think one myself, but two is very valid choice as well. Time to go to work.

Cruel Angel's Thesis

Ah the link got removed.

It will be back up shortly, we are doing a quick QC check and creating a version 2 before releasing it via torrent. The lucky guys in this thread saw the preview version.

I will post the megaupload link right away when it's up. Should be in a couple of days.

Edited by Area88

F*CK MegaUpload! I got a RIDICULOUS virus from that Megaupload site just now. It disabled my task manager and command prompt and block my access to websites that explain how to remove it! I had to download special files from another computer and transfer them with my USB drive. It sucked.

Is there a better way to get this file?