DX VF-25F Alto Custom Tornado Pack

maximilian_jenius

Considering that Kawamori himself is a Gundam fan, we shouldn't really be surprised to see some Gundam influences in Macross.

Looking forward to seeing GN TwinDrive on Alto's valk in the next movie, Macross 00. :lol:

Definitely warming to the Tornado Pack. I like the Fighter and Gerwalk more than the Battroid at this point, but I'll have to wait and see how it looks in the movie.

It'll never have the impact the VF-1 Strike had for me, but I've put my pre-order in.

What REALLY pisses me off is that it looks like I've got to but ANOTHER '25. I had been hoping that it would be a Tamashii exclusive... wow, I can't believe I just said that :ph34r: ... so that I could just get the 'pack (I prefer the TV colors).

Well the price at AmiAmi was so cheap I couldn't resist. Ordered the tornado and the VF-27. My wallet hates me already! :)

Edited by logos

I have to say I like it, though I'm not in love. Love would be the original VF-25 super packs!! :wub:

Seeing it for the first time, cruising out of its hangar was awesome. And it looks like it works good enough in atmosphere there.

Maybe I like the super pack better because it makes the VF-25 look like a ten-ton hammer that you don't want to be anywhere near. :wacko:

Whereas the tornado pack looks like its dressed up for a ball... :blink: