the force is strong in this one..

If I had the money I would have a place like that! and another one as a macross temple. Then I would get all the ladies!

But seriously. It is very well done, very clean, very zen. I rejoice in that person's insanely good karma ripening! May we all have abundance!

was that life size darth in his bedroom? if do then the ladies must love it :blink:

I reckon that a full size DALEK anywhere in the house would have to rock!

Taksraven

As far as toy collections go, this is possibly the ONLY collection I've ever seen that doesn't look like total crap. The guy actually built his furnishings and interior design to accommodate the space and colors of his toy collection. Here's a rare toy collection that doesn't make the house look like a Burger King. It may not be to my tastes, but color me impressed with the thought, effort and style (can that word even be used in this instance)? :)

As far as toy collections go, this is possibly the ONLY collection I've ever seen that doesn't look like total crap. The guy actually built his furnishings and interior design to accommodate the space and colors of his toy collection. Here's a rare toy collection that doesn't make the house look like a Burger King. It may not be to my tastes, but color me impressed with the thought, effort and style (can that word even be used in this instance)? :)

He even has a giant darth vader graphic over his crapper. Personally I don't want a dark lord of the sith staring down at me while I go about my business but hey whatever floats his boat... :ph34r: