Here is a list of the GFFMC's that I own:

Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Series

1x GFF Metal Composite Zeta Gundam MSZ-006A1/C1[bST] Z Plus Limited [blue] <--------- I would avoid this one if at all possible, mine ended up yellowing and it is known to do that.
1x GFF Metal Composite RX-0 Gundam Unicorn
1x GFF Metal Composite RX-0 Gundam Unicorn [Destroy Mode]
1x GFF Metal Composite RX-0 Gundam Unicorn Banshee

Pre-orders:

1x Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite - Banshee Norn

1x Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite - RX-78-2 The Origin [Re: Package]

Im tempted to get the freedom gundam. Its cheap enough. Should I do it? Should I?! Should I ?!

since it is cheap, get three for each mode wait what.. :p

Get one since it is cheap, if you end up not liking it, at least it you didnt spend that much to get one :D

If it's cheap enough you should definitely get it. And that Valkyrie buying logic would semi work on metal builds too . But it's normally just 2 of each . One for open /display , and one to sell later when you need money to buy more valks.

Pretty much seems so if it's metal build or 1/60 Macross. I missed a bunch of the GFFMC's though and tend not to care that much, maybe they will reissue some of them.

GFFMCs tend to be an easy pick-up from the secondary markets like Mandarake, often at or below cost after release.

That is unless you are after the Tamashii Nations' exclusives.

Personally I'd say either of the GFFMC Psyco MKI / MK II gundam for are my favourite from the line.

They have good shelf presence by virtue of their size and a good heft on them.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Im tempted to get the freedom gundam. Its cheap enough. Should I do it? Should I?! Should I ?!

someone told me who's into metal builds to aviod the freedom or at least get it if it's real cheap. not sure if that sways you anyway. but these guys here got it all so they may be a better judge :D

Guest davidwhangchoi

alright guys, here's my start of metal build collecting, they're all misb so i don't think i can afford take them out. lol

thanks for all the advice :)

IMG_2092_zpsmokww7pn.jpg

i shed all my excess Macross F valks and TF stuff and used it to get these. maybe i'll get the avalanche someday. i need to sell a few more things though.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Like Christmas up in there David!! Congrats on the Metal Builds.

As far as the freedom goes, I like the one I have, but I think I like the others more. I can't seem to get it to balance as well as the Exia variants. It does look cool though posed up on it's display stand, and the wings have a lot of articulation for that nice action pose.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wow! Great way to start your new Gundam MB collection, David!

thanks abbadon!

Like Christmas up in there David!! Congrats on the Metal Builds.

As far as the freedom goes, I like the one I have, but I think I like the others more. I can't seem to get it to balance as well as the Exia variants. It does look cool though posed up on it's display stand, and the wings have a lot of articulation for that nice action pose.

hopefully i can get freedom once i sell more stuff. i can't touch yours or F360's list of metal builds. lol

Guest davidwhangchoi

Awesome start on your Metal Build Collection, you jump right in there for the good stuff.

Now you just need the

"to buy next list"

i know right? :) once i sell some more i'm prob going to get avalanche, and then buy another option set. i shouldn't have sold mine lol.

i know right? :) once i sell some more i'm prob going to get avalanche, and then buy another option set. i shouldn't have sold mine lol.

well, when that time comes and you couldn't find a option set for a good price, sent me a PM. :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

well, when that time comes and you couldn't find a option set for a good price, sent me a PM. :)

no worries, that's just me kidding that i don't have funds to get it now. thanks for the offer though. i'll prob wait a bit or most likely get a few more rg kits if anything.

• 3 weeks later...

No update news on this yet, it's pure effect parts and will make your MB destiny take center stage, but will also make it too big to fit in most display case. I hope they didn't kill it because of that reason, since it's really is just effect parts.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i got this in the mail last week but forgot to post

metal build repair exia

IMG_2250_zps8lbtwrxx.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

• 3 weeks later...

So I got my Fix Figuration RX-78-2 Origin in the mail the other day and am loving almost everything about it. My biggest gripe is that It didn't come with a stand. It has the little white plate that even has a stand adapter port but no stand, did I miss something or do I just have to buy it separate somewhere?

I think he may be missing the the part that pegs in to the base and usually clips into the mobile suit. I always though it came with the type similar to the GFFMC Unicorn, but maybe I am wrong.

No update news on this yet, it's pure effect parts and will make your MB destiny take center stage, but will also make it too big to fit in most display case. I hope they didn't kill it because of that reason, since it's really is just effect parts.

I did not care about the size of the effect parts, I just wanted the baddest version of the Destiny suit I could have :)

Awww just the stand, guess I'm gonna have to track down a display arm. Anyone got an extra they don't need?

I think Bandai action base 1 display stands should work too since they are mainly for 1/100 scale . They are pretty cheap

I think we are not meaning the same things... All of the GFFMC come with a white "base" which I think he has. He is saying he does not have the clear rod that attaches to the base to support the figure.

I just did a quick search on this toy, the original release looks like it included the "base", but no stand parts. That seems like a weird decision made by Bandai.

Here is the collection DX link with photos:http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2011/gundam_origin_rx7802

"Finally, a stand is included, but it’s really more of a base plate. To get some real dynamic poses, you need to use something like a flight stand."

Edited by Loop

• 2 weeks later...