Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Very nice Doodler7. Really love how you set up the 1J and the camera angle. It looks fantastic. But I would prefer a 1/60 PG Gundam posed with a 1/60 VF-1 - to finally get an accurate picture of what things would look like .. .:)

Pete

Here's my Stealth VF-1J on Urban Camo GBP, I wanna pose it with a 1/60 Gundam but haven't had the time yet to set up the fight shot. The missiles are still packed, and I think it needs PG hands for dramatic effects.

Those colors look fantastic together. I like it without the chest and crotch pieces. I keep kicking myself for never getting the stealth 1J. The combination of black and grey is very nice.

LOL... seriously, i had to look that up ;) ...

poor Kakizaki, another reason why his greeny valk can't join the group... :p

i know why you liked that shot (see circled part in pic) :D

LOLx2!!

Nice shot!

:) I get the feeling you feel that way because you're in the shot :)

Not that there's anything wrong about that - but I only now noticed, and it's kind of like "yeah - that picture with me in it is great" :)

Pete

Edited by VFTF1

:) I get the feeling you feel that way because you're in the shot :)

Not that there's anything wrong about that - but I only now noticed, and it's kind of like "yeah - that picture with me in it is great" :)

Pete

Yeah, it is funny. A little bit of humor never hurt anyone right?

Awesome Max valks pics Monster!!!

thanks! :)

LOLx2!!

I guess you know me too well! But seriously, I did not realize that was her real name. Now you got me doing a search!

:lol: nice to have a li'l fun sometimes and at the same time learn something new... ^_^

-------------------

on topic... here's a couple of firing squad pics (sorry for the messy background, still looking for a "nice quiet spot"...) :)

3593310647_a90b8b4021.jpg

3593397857_9b69e783ae.jpg:lol:

Edited by m0n5t3r

Thanks Eugimon and VFTF1 ... I'm gonna work on that 1/60 encounter. I currently do not own a 1/60 valkyrie, but will sure would like a GBP armor for a 1/60 Hikaru VF-1S or the Low Vis Fokker VF-1S. I'm gonna definitely pose those guys.

Very nice Doodler7. Really love how you set up the 1J and the camera angle. It looks fantastic. But I would prefer a 1/60 PG Gundam posed with a 1/60 VF-1 - to finally get an accurate picture of what things would look like .. .:)

Pete

Quick comparison pic, sorry for the quality:

3596962858_fa8bf708ce_o.jpg

heh, those are the two PG i own as well. I don't know where they are though, boxed up somewhere....

check out my video of building in progress the 1/60 PG Astray Red Frame, and my 1/60 v2. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkxRytiB6Js

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsYz_VMQ3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuc2RCeLQWs

Edited by Gunpod71

God damit dude. Now you've gone and made me want to get some PG Gundams....

Ahhh!!! :)

It would be so cool to have everything in scale. The Macross and the Gundams and the super robots - well... I guess having in scale super robots is kind of beside the point? I dunno... Things like Ideon or Voltes V would have to be huge in 1:60 scale...

Thanks - I've always wanted to see some Gundam vs. VF action :)

Can you pose them to make them look like they're fighting?

Pete

Are these PG gundams more like model kits or toys you put together?

Model kits that don't require paint or glue. They're big and heavy, and are usually about 500+ pieces to 800. I have them all to date, I recommend starting off with the Strike if you do get one. They're not difficult, but take your time building.

Edited by Excillon

nice comparison pic!!!

what's that platform they're on??? (gas stove?) :)

You guessed right!!!!

Gas stove, you get a cookie :lol:

Pete, Schizo, you should get at least one PG and experience the fun factor building them!!!!!

I got my Myria 639 this week so I had to show it off. Forgive the camera work, its an old Powershot G5 with a Giant Flash on the top and I'm not used to the weight. Also couldn't get the flash to work properly all the time.

IMG_3143.jpg

That's scary Myria is holding her own head in the hand. :lol:

You guessed right!!!!

Pete, Schizo, you should get at least one PG and experience the fun factor building them!!!!!

But why is your Titan mk.II naked?!

But why is your Titan mk.II naked?!

The inner frame is choke full of details ^_^

Last month I had the Strike gundam completely naked too!!!! I like to be able to see all the mechanics like the pistons. I do the same with the Fast Packs and leg packs from my 1/48's and 1/60's v2.

I don't play with my toys/models but I transform them a lot and continuosly change the poses. That includes taking armor plates off from time to time :lol:

The Titans MKII managed to get a whoa!!!!!!! from my wife.

I also use my toys to annoy my wife or make her laugh. Last week she openned the refrigerator and there was the Proto Garland giving her the middle finger :lol: I like to keep my "inner child" happy.

You guessed right!!!!

I want, actually, 2 PGs and a Skygrasper.

However, the job opp that was gonna finance it dropped through the floor.

Now, I'm eagerly anticipating what friend Evan says about his lawncare business.

You guessed right!!!!

YAY! :p:lol:

monster... like seeing red? ;)

COOL! although the 1S looks like he's overcompensating w/ all his weaponry! :lol:

Hope the mods don't mind this bit of forbidden Macross Versus Gundam...

_DSC5126.jpg

that is one awesome fight set-up!!! esp. how the 11B is all over the face of the PG... AWESOME!

(though i have to say that Max looks like he's looking for some head lice! :lol: )

-----------------

a couple of pics of my YF-19... not really happy w/ them... definitely not as "photogenic" as it's YF-21 counterpart... :mellow:

forgot Isamu -

post-8437-1244340801_thumb.jpg

w/ Isamu -

post-8437-1244340837_thumb.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r