Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Discovered something mildly interesting.

You can use the beta stand for the Shadow Alpha.

It doesn't snap in as it works using the massive Toynami weight instead.

Just set the stand down and stick the shadow right on. Mine won't even budge.

I assume this is only good on the Shadow since it lacks the vtol thrusters that make room for the stand pegs . . .

post-8486-1258120538_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1258120547_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1258120559_thumb.jpg

Finally - after these many long months - I changed modes on one of my Beagles.

In just 45 minutes I was beholding armor-mode.

What an engineering MARVEL. I'm no expert but this seems like a $400 toy.

I am not as surprised as I once was that Fuke didn't make it.

The arm piston mechanism that collapses back into the front cowl behind the headlights alone is amazingly complex!

If her red bike's front cowl is even a touch smaller than the green versions (and it obviously is, and a totally different shape), Beagle would have so much more to re-engineer on just that small section.

As the sales results from the first two were coming back disappointing they were probably running into one snag after another on Fuke. It was draining resources with no foreseeable payoff. Rats, and double rats.

-----

This thing is outstanding. If Toynami ever pulls off the dream of resurrecting the Red Cyclone I would not be surprised at a $350 price tag. And I would be first in line . . .

post-8486-1258121608_thumb.jpg

I could not for the life of me get the back green armor plate to snap down onto those two pegs.

And as a result I could not get the 2 side covers to clip onto the chest. Its like his back was arched away from the bike and would not scoot back far enough to make the connection.

Anybody know what I might be doing wrong?

post-8486-1258121816_thumb.jpg

I could not for the life of me get the back green armor plate to snap down onto those two pegs.

And as a result I could not get the 2 side covers to clip onto the chest. Its like his back was arched away from the bike and would not scoot back far enough to make the connection.

Unless those 3 pegs are attached I don't think the white side covers can attach. Those white side covers are fragile at the hinge too so be careful with them and don't try to farce them. :unsure:

Had the same problem with my Rand the first time....Scott was easy, Rand is MUCH tighter. It just takes a while of "fiddling" with it to make the rider snap in properly to the armor, in order for everything else (like the white parts) to be able to be placed correctly. I was beginning to wonder what I was doing wrong myself, then after a while everything just lined up and presto! .....don't give up...and the white parts do snap on and off, so don't worry about it if they come off, sometimes it's just easier to remove them while transforming the thing. ^_^

I have the same problem with Ray. With Stick... well, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Usually I get tired of trying.

Thanks guys for the pointers.

Sounds like the v.2 valk hip connection; just keep fiddling around, doing the same motion and suddenly it will just work.

As for the back view - is it supposed to look this weighted to the right?

The wheel arm on the right slides out so that they are both even. Just pull from the wheel arm connection point out. Don't pull on the wheel it self.

Thanks guys for the pointers.

Sounds like the v.2 valk hip connection; just keep fiddling around, doing the same motion and suddenly it will just work.

As for the back view - is it supposed to look this weighted to the right?

It looks to me like part of the problem could be where the kickstand piece is.The kickstand and the piece its attached to, should line up right underneath the tailpipe. I think where you have it now is creating the twisting effect your getting.

I guess a few more entries.

Anyway - I'm glad someone did a figure set but I would have done it quite differently. And $80 bucks seems too steep.

Not interested in Yellow in a dress (in more ways than one).

I would have much rather had them in a creative setting, maybe around a fire, complete with 'fire' led light.

Stick standing, shining his Gallant. Yellow with guitar. Fuke, Mint and Mylene playing cards, Jim roasting beast / eating, Ray carving a fishing rod (with Fuke looking away from her game over at ray, mouth open eyebrows furled). And a CMs website exclusive Jim Jeep.

Put the bikes all in a row with some toy train bushes and trees and you have an awesome display, and maybe 5x the buying customers . . . (me included)

Edited by DarrinG

It just takes some creativity. That took about 2 minutes of thought. But whoever designed the CMs figure set works for CMs - not me. So I am (or we are) powerless to get better ideas made into reality unless I get hired on or they happen to read better fan suggestions somewhere in cyberspace.

ANYWAY - I selfishly want to push this to page 46 because I don't want to read Zar's "I concur with Twoducks..." comment every time I check this thread!

Again I'm simply amazed a figure set for Mospeada is coming out at all in 2009!

And for this I am a grateful fan.

I just wish it was knocked out of the park by CMs so that we would all be saying - "Oh gosh that's sweeeet - give me 3 or 4 sets!"

IF WE WERE SAYING THAT, the end result would be CMs and maybe others saying - "Hey, Mospeada is where its at - still! We should build that Gosu after all and do our own figure blah blah blah-blah . . . ."

Stop spamming the thread, I keep checking it thinking that something exciting has happened only to find there aren't even pics yet of the new CMs figures.

I guess the link I'm posting is very exciting news for us Mospeada fans!!!!

There is one important problem because the company involved (T-Rex), is the same company that made the limited accesories for the Beagle mospeada and the 1/60 v2 VF-1 Yamatos. Accesories only available at Wonderfest

Articulated Mint figure by T-Rex?

I'm completely iliterate when it comes to Japanese but the text below the last picture mentions something about CM's (anyone care to translate?):

ふと横にあるフィグマのレイカちゃん見てあまりの美しさに落ち込む…。

そしてヤコログさんとこのCM'sのトレフィグのレビュー見てそこそこ可愛いのにまた凹む。

道は険しい。というかもう挫折しそう。

Judging by the size of the head in the first picture against the tools and keyboard it's bigger than the CM's figures, so it could be 1/10 and go along with Beagle figures.

Mospeada not dead :lol:

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

So I just took the plunge and bought my first Megahouse Ride Armor. Got the Lancer/Yellow Ride Armor on Evilbay for like a somewhat good price. It was at least in the States so shipping was cheap. After being ROYALLY SCREWED by Beagle--THANKS! :angry: --I will now have 3 out of 4 (almost) matching scale Mospeada bikes......Hope I like it! :wacko: .....Soooo Megahouse never made the Fuke/Rook Red Bike right? Only CM at this point?

I guess a few more entries.

Anyway - I'm glad someone did a figure set but I would have done it quite differently. And $80 bucks seems too steep.

Not interested in Yellow in a dress (in more ways than one).

I ordered it specifically for the Yellows and Houquet. I'll let you know if it's money well spent. It's actually under $80 without shipping. So technically if you order it black friday HLJ is supposedly having some kind of free shipping if you use paypal deal again.