Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

I'm assuming Exo's right in that it will be the 'regular crappy' version. I don't think they would go to the high expense of retooling the molds for minimal characters.

Wholly crap indeed :D

The problem was that the plant that made the Maias sucked and used crappy materials (alot of breakges) and built the whole line wrong (wrong vents/hands etc.) Some would say crappier than the already crappy standard. There sure is room for improvement, but Toynamis have their strongpoints too. Just which they would fix the downsides.

Heheh, according to BBTS the Marcus Legioss features:

Fully transformable from motorcycle to armored suit

•Die-cast metal and plastic construction

Highly articulated action figure

•Authentic rubber tires

:p

Give me one of those Marcus Cyclone's :lol:

Give me one of those Marcus Cyclone's :lol:

I know that this was just some confusion on the website, but that does make me think of the Shadow Chronicles super cyclone. As much as I disliked that move, I was kind of hoping for a Beagle of it.

I know that this was just some confusion on the website, but that does make me think of the Shadow Chronicles super cyclone. As much as I disliked that move, I was kind of hoping for a Beagle of it.

I was hoping for:

- Scott

- Rand

- Rook

- Lancer

- Sue

- That That cononell with the blue hair and the mostage (limited edition ;))

- The super cyclone (s)

I would have paid $300 a piece for these. Too bad will never see them :(

Well today in the mail I just got my first Aoshima legioss as I never had the toynami one. I opened it up and bam right off the bat there is some huge paint touch up on the nose cone ewwwww. Continuing on I take out the landing gear carefully unfold the wings and find fighter mode nice and solid? :o I grasp up some courage and then transform to soldier mode.....nothing broken yet. Tried posing it and ahhhhh I notice the head is stuck in place at the neck! No!!! I twist and turn it and finally it moves! Woot. So far the hands aren't broken, but they are probably the most fragile hands I've seen on any of my robots so far. Joints are tight......for now. Only 1 small paint chip to report on the engines not too shabby. For the price I paid (super gamble) I'm happy with this legioss ...... actually more happy with it than my previous CM's legioss. Now to wait for a sale on the Aoshima tread!

Edited by SuperHobo

Glad you got lucky and got "decent" one. My Aoshima Legioss was a garbage heap with broken fingers, misassembled arm, paint chips, the works. Luckily I was able to get a full refund from BBTS. The CMs Legioss I got shortly after was a huge breath of fresh air. :)

Edited by eriku

Thanks for the little tips guys. When you guys are talking about the lower torso collapsing are you talking about the part near the hips you push up and down between modes? Either way I must be transforming it right since I'm not getting too much problems with fighter mode. The problem I have is the right arm not going in straight and locking into the leg straight for fighter mode. After further fiddling with my legioss I managed to get both arms fully extended so that's a plus for soldier mode. I'm also glad on my sample (blue one) the neck area was assembled correctly so the nose section and head can lock together properly. I also noticed a few more paint chips on the arms , but there not terrible or deal breaking. As a display piece this works fine and now I'm content with having this legioss and the old 1/35 gakken.

Thanks for the little tips guys. When you guys are talking about the lower torso collapsing are you talking about the part near the hips you push up and down between modes? Either way I must be transforming it right since I'm not getting too much problems with fighter mode. The problem I have is the right arm not going in straight and locking into the leg straight for fighter mode. After further fiddling with my legioss I managed to get both arms fully extended so that's a plus for soldier mode. I'm also glad on my sample (blue one) the neck area was assembled correctly so the nose section and head can lock together properly. I also noticed a few more paint chips on the arms , but there not terrible or deal breaking. As a display piece this works fine and now I'm content with having this legioss and the old 1/35 gakken.

People usually seem to have some issues with getting the legs themselves to collapse and integrate with the main body, as the mechanism isn't very fluid. A lot of people have also missed the little slide joint you mention where the hip joints move up and down - sounds like you've figured that one out. As for the transformation of the arms, what I posted previously is pretty much all I've got. I have heard numerous reports of there being glue or paint overspray in the various arm joints, making it difficult (if not downright impossible) to get the arms extended and collapsed properly. I have been fortunate in that none of my four Legioss have had those problems.

People usually seem to have some issues with getting the legs themselves to collapse and integrate with the main body, as the mechanism isn't very fluid. A lot of people have also missed the little slide joint you mention where the hip joints move up and down - sounds like you've figured that one out. As for the transformation of the arms, what I posted previously is pretty much all I've got. I have heard numerous reports of there being glue or paint overspray in the various arm joints, making it difficult (if not downright impossible) to get the arms extended and collapsed properly. I have been fortunate in that none of my four Legioss have had those problems.

Those elements also sometimes bind up a bit, because inner rubber grommets might not be installed cleanly, or glue and paint can bind them up, keeping them from sliding into and out of position as they should.

post-1819-1252985896_thumb.jpg

Thanks VF' , the are where Bernards right foot is placed (the "strake") is the area that is broken on mine. Does anyone have a beat up Toynami Shadow Fighter that I might be able to buy from them (with that part intact, of course)? Worst can any Toynami Alphas for that matter, but preffereable a Shadow. I can make a payment through paypal if need be.

Thanks in advance,

Whammy'

Edited by Whamhammer

Just opened up my Rand MPC cyclone yesterday. I hadn't really seen the difference in the head sculpts from the toynami vs beagle version until just now. yeeesh, Rand looks like a super tanned Ken doll with really defined features ruffled hair. Didn't mind the Toynami Scott version compared to the beagle, but i definitely think the Ley head is better than the Rand head.

Permanent cyclone helmet for you Rand!!