Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

I actually didn't buy all that until someone pointed out that Tieria's and Regene's names could be derived from the name Beatrice Eigen, leaving out two letters which are C and B. And then there's Le Bon (Ribbons), Anna (Anew) etc.

I wonder who decided to change their hair colors in the cloning vats. :lol:

Names derived from he gene donor's name seemed abit a far stretch but not surprising since this is anime, and the plot seems to point toward the direction. That said I was scratching my head at azrael's pic until you mentioned it, mike. :lol:

ok maybe i'm weird but the new suit designs are seriously making me think of tekkaman blade, not that is bad i liked tekkaman, come to think of it, the orbital ring was in it too......

:huh:

IIRC, when the Gadessa first appeared a LOT of people here (including) and in A.S. did see some resemblance with the Tekkaman suits.

Almost 10 minutes of commercials after Scandal ends....Geez.

-Talk about a blast radius...Almost reached Sergei. Nena was laughing...crazy bitch

-The Twin-drive went way beyond the theoretical limit.

-Tiera reveals the Innovators to the group, spills all the beans and they connect all the dots.

-Katharon decides to make a move on Momento Mori

-Setsuna's reaction: Kill the Innovators and A-LAWS

-Death-Flag!!!! Louise's CO is probably gonna bite it. We see a pic of him and his girl. He's gonna die.

-Marie gets a Newtype flash from the Innovators. Perhaps Anew is a sleeper agent which is why she didn't react.

-CB is larger than we thought during the attack

Stream is being flooded again....Gawd dammit people!!!!!!

-Mass evac of the base

-Arios is guarding the evac convoy with GN Archer, Setsuna wants 0-Raiser

-Gazarro engages Seravee

-Plotomy takes a hit to the hanger from Gadessa. Ian is down for the count. No condition to pilot 0-Raiser.

-Saji and Haro takes out 0-Raiser

-Docking!!!! 00 RAISER!!!!!

-Louise's CO bites the GN particles!

-Newtype reaction going on from 00 Raiser going Trans-AM

-Saji feels Louise on the battlefield and vice versa. They "talk" to each other.

-Both scream "why are you here?!!?!?!?!?!?"

-Next week: looks like 00 Raiser is gonna p0wn. Ribbons screams h4x.

....snip

-Both scream "why are you here?!!?!?!?!?!?"

-Next week: looks like 00 Raiser is gonna p0wn. Ribbons screams h4x.

About saji and louise....

uhhmmm are they gonna kill each other now? Does it mean a deathflag for them both for theier screaming?

:wacko::huh::blink:

:lol: @ l33t speak.

Reminded me of this: :ph34r:

35ltb47.gif

wow what an episode. season 2 is so much better than s1. couple things:

apparently it wasn't memento mori that triggered the newtype reactions, but 00's transam.

anew is definitely a mole. marie says "brain particle waves!! where r they coming from? wait, they're not directed at me!" then it cuts to anew staring off into space completely ignoring what lockon is saying to her. i wud definitely say that the innovators were sending signals to anew for planning the attack.

in the previous episode, it is revealed that wang helped build the memento mori, but the expression on her face when it is used seems to indicate that she does not approve of how it was used, which reinforces the idea that she is in fact anti- innovator.

nena likes the laser but she doesn't like the innovators for working with her brother's killers. i get the vibe that she doesn't like wang as well.

i don't think saji/louise is gonna end well either.

can 00 make newtypes not just out of innovators and super soldiers, but regular people as well??

can 00 make newtypes not just out of innovators and super soldiers, but regular people as well??

Nope, only applies to Setsuna and Saji, since Setsuna is a Gundam and Saji is...ugh....docked into a Gundam...... ^_^

wow what an episode. season 2 is so much better than s1. couple things:

apparently it wasn't memento mori that triggered the newtype reactions, but 00's transam.

I thought it was pretty obvious when they were keeling over in supposed pain while GN particles were sprinkling them.

anew is definitely a mole. marie says "brain particle waves!! where r they coming from? wait, they're not directed at me!" then it cuts to anew staring off into space completely ignoring what lockon is saying to her. i wud definitely say that the innovators were sending signals to anew for planning the attack.

Obvious was obvious. Question was how Innovators knew she was there and why didn't they take out CB sooner if she was the mole.

in the previous episode, it is revealed that wang helped build the memento mori, but the expression on her face when it is used seems to indicate that she does not approve of how it was used, which reinforces the idea that she is in fact anti- innovator.

Shocked with its power. Its not everyday you see a whole city taken off the map with a giant orbital laser. If anything I think Wang is the true innovator...the person working behind the shadows of the shadows.

Supposedly only people with Quantum brainwaves could communicate via GN Particles but now even normal people get its effects? Maybe the range is only within the same viscinity. Whereas Revive could communicate with Anew directly using QB. Meh......not sure what's goin on with the jedi newtype powers.

Saji becomes pilot for 00 Raiser as expected, but don't expect him needed to sit there anymore since they should just leave it permanently attached to 00 now. Kathy was really serious about destroying CB....no compassion for ex-collegemate and colleague? :( V Gundams wings of light appear once again, this time as 00s of light. :lol:

Edited by wolfx

Obvious was obvious.

well i didn't know that they had a sub for this ep already, so i thought it might not be obvious for some, but whatever.

Question was how Innovators knew she was there and why didn't they take out CB sooner if she was the mole.

whaddya mean? if she's a mole, of course they knew she was there because they're the ones that placed her there. why didn't they take out CB sooner? well apparently she was a recent recruit, so it's not like they had a mole in CB for a long time. they were prob waiting for the ptolemy to return so they could attack both the base and ship in one shot.

Edited by cyde01

well i didn't know that they had a sub for this ep already, so i thought it might not be obvious for some, but whatever.

whaddya mean? if she's a mole, of course they knew she was there because they're the ones that placed her there. why didn't they take out CB sooner? well apparently she was a recent recruit, so it's not like they had a mole in CB for a long time. they were prob waiting for the ptolemy to return so they could attack both the base and ship in one shot.

Well i meant it was obvious since last episode that she was a mole. :lol: I'm abit disappointed that it turned out correct. We don't know whose mole she is though. Wang's mole or Ribbonz's mole?

*sigh*

what i was saying was the dialogue made it clear that anew is an INNOVATOR mole.

revive: (flies into asteroid field in ms) ok, answer me.

marie: quantum brain waves? from where? they're not directed at me? who?

revive: i've located the enemy base. send an encrypted message to the fleet.

anew stares off into space.

lockon: hey what gives? why u playin hard to get girl?

so yeah, they make it pretty obvious that anew was the one giving the innovators the location of the CB base. of course, there's no telling what would happen in the future, she could end up being a double agent or changing sides. but as of now it is quite clear that she is helping the innovators.

is nena an innovator?

Edited by cyde01

Well we don't know if she's even concious of being the mole. She might be a sleeper agent. Revive might have been "pinging" the surrounding area for Anew and Anew with or without her will respond back hence the "blank" moment. But of course going by the "obvious route", Anew looks like she's the spy for the Innovators as of now.

According to the manga, Nena and the Trinities are

made from Ribbons' genes so they are pseudo-innovators if you will.

yeah but how likely is that? this coming from the guy who thought mikhail was without a doubt still alive. <_< if anew wasn't aware that she was a mole, after she got pinged she probably would've acted like, "what the heck just happened to me?" kinda like allelujah did after the transam stopped. instead, when lockon asked her what happened she tried to play it off by saying that she was nervous. she was obviously trying to hide something from lockon.

yeah but how likely is that? this coming from the guy who thought mikhail was without a doubt still alive. <_< if anew wasn't aware that she was a mole, after she got pinged she probably would've acted like, "what the heck just happened to me?" kinda like allelujah did after the transam stopped. instead, when lockon asked her what happened she tried to play it off by saying that she was nervous. she was obviously trying to hide something from lockon.

Mickhail was unrelated and was a blatant "I dare you to do a cliche, Satelight!". Thanks for missing the point though. :rolleyes:

Using arguments like "...would've acted like...." is not much to go by....more so in this case as we weren't shown much of what happened to Anew. I'm not saying she's a sleeper agent, but she may be, going by previous Gundam shows where moles don't know they are moles with the whole amnesia crap. But seeing that you're so against discussion of alternative possibilities, i'll keep quiet until something more substantial shows up as the story progresses.

Important note: Wang Liu Mei introduced Anew to CB, and CB still trusts Wang and does not know that she was behind quite alot of their mishaps since season 1. Was Anew planted into CB to help CB complete the 0 Riser or as a mole for the Innovators? Both? If she was truly helping the Innovators, wouldn't she have sabotaged the 0 Riser project instead of helping CB complete it giving them an edge? I think Ribbonz and CB are being played by Wang so that her "grand plan" whatever it is will come to fruition.

i'm not making an argument, all i am saying is possible does not necessarily mean probable. anime are written by writers, and writers write scenes for specific purposes. if anew had amnesia, why wouldn't the writers write the scene to make it seem like she had amnesia? why instead do they make it seem like she is hiding something from lockon? serves no purpose from a screenwriting standpoint. regardless, both outcomes are possible, although i tend to think that my theory is far more probable. and i'm not against the discussion of alternative possibilities, but i'm probably a lot more likely to blow off someone's theory if they blow off mine. especially since i'm bilingual and this happens to be an english site. i was just trying to do u guys a favor cuz i thought the subs weren't out yet.

I think it's too obvious that Wang is the mastermind-- which is why she is not the mastermind! While she is playing both sides now, she seems to be pretty set up for a fall, with both her henchwoman (Nena Trinity) and Celestial Being gunning for her (eventually). The "Ultimate Boss" of the series may have yet to be revealed. At least, thats what I'm hoping for, another plot twist. If the Innovators or Wang Liu Min was the mastermind, I'd be pretty disappointed because of how transparent it was-- although I would like to see her in a skin tight Gundam pilot suit :lol:

Edited by edwin3060

I'm wondering why CB doesn't have any grunt MS yet, they got dozens of worker and an asteroid for base of operation and probably other hidden bases. If CB are only relying on the Gundam Meister, they will be finished soon since Innovator capability are roughly equal to the Meister. Even Kataron got it own space fleet and massive grunt unit.

I'm wondering why CB doesn't have any grunt MS yet, they got dozens of worker and an asteroid for base of operation and probably other hidden bases. If CB are only relying on the Gundam Meister, they will be finished soon since Innovator capability are roughly equal to the Meister. Even Kataron got it own space fleet and massive grunt unit.

Well CB has outlived its lifespan if what Ribbonz say is true so I guess they never really thought about warfare beyond the 5 gundam meisters since they expected to win whatever the earth could throw at them. It would seem their manufacturing facilities are also limited and they have to be more covert since they are in space and any large movement of supplies to build an army will attract too much attention. CB has become a guerilla force. Kataron on the other hand are former military of actual countries of the middle east so it isn't too far fetched for them to have fleets in space.

If anything, CB is definately the underdog this season especially when you compare it to last season. The Ptoleimos II survives by its fingernails only through strategic genius and their ace in the card, the twin drive. And Setsuna has to activate Trans-Am in order to win any fights kinda makes him look lame now. What's also sad is the CB suits no longer feel powerful especially when aces like Mr Bushido and Ali enter the fight....holding their own even against a few meisters at once.

Can you feel the GN particles emitting from the most electrifiying mobile suit in anime entertainment today.......If ya smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....what 00-Raiser isssss cooking?

00-Raise cookies.... ^_^

Seriously we need new live-stream links cuz this is getting ridiculous.

-Gazarro bites it, but the Innovator ejected. Bastard

-Patrick engages Lockon, makes Lockon pull out the GN Hand Axe

-00 Raiser pulls the after-image thingy

-Gadessa bites it. Innovator ejects. Gadessa and Gazarro had core-fighter thingys.

-Ribbons screams h4x and slaps Wang.

-A-Laws retreat

-Apparently going Trans-AM drains 0-Raiser too.

-Louise has another seizure-session.

Frakin stream. Had to switch to Keyhole at the commercial break.

-Saji is having another one of his emo sessions. Punches Setsuna when Setsuna tries to break it to him in his dead-pan attitude.

-Saji looks back at a e-mail that Louise sent him.

-Andrei tries to give Louise an out. she doesn't have to stay with A-Laws. She says Frak off with her bionic arm. Blames Saji now.

-Momento Mori used again. It's used on a refugee camp. Ribbons is venting his rage-quit from the 00 Raiser h4x.

-Saji is gonna take 0 Raiser out to get to Louise

-Ptolmey goes Trans-AM again to Memento Mori.

-Louise deletes pics of her and Saji from her cell.

Okay, now the Keyhole stream is fraked.

-Memento Mori used to take a Katharon's fleet. Katharon now has about 20-30 ships less in its fleet.

-Lockon knows who got hit. Guess he let the cat out of the bag there...

-Fight next week

And don't mind the terms "h4x" or "rage-quit". It's just that the reaction reminds me of when people do that on some game servers.

The absolute best part of this episode is when that punk azz Ribbonz cowers in fear of 00-Rasier and then proceeds to bitch-slap Wang, we all know she deserved it.

And the absolute worst part of the episode was the 5 minutes of Saji crying like a b*tch. They need to pop haro in the raiser and hit autopilot. Saji and Louise need to disappear.

I feel sorry for Louise,

now she thinks Saji betrays her, she misunderstood why Saji is in CB by relating Saji is Setsuna neighbour and she think Saji is CB member since the beginning and directly involved with her parents murder.

The way Andrei talks to Louise reminds me of Floyd from CG since

they share the same VA? Maybe someday Andrei will dance awkwardly in Count Pudding style

I don't know if you guys heard of this mobile suit called 00-Raiser, maybe after they work out the kinks, it might have bright future on the battlefield, if the Innovators exceed humans......then does 00 exceed Gundams? Thats like trying to find the meaning of life, not a simple answer.