Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Macross Frontier Goods

Save

Nice!!!! Can we order these or?? Is that see thru? :o

Expensive damn hobby, i am HIGHLY interested in the White Wedding Dress version SHERYL. :p

Nope you can't order them you have to win them in the double chance campaign.

• 2 weeks later...
The comments for your order are

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

^_^

Edited by anime52k8

Aww man my order hasn't gone into processing yet. I wonder if it's because of the VF-25 super parts...

probably, they do say they will hold orders made at the same time until the last item is available.

did you buy both in the same order?

I currently only has Klan in order, also waiting for 'process/shipping notice' from Overdrive...

:unsure:

just got the official shipping notice 15 minutes ago.

should be on my doorstep by monday, (probably going to get here Saturday but since I'll be out of town when mail comes by that day I'll probably have to wait for their second delivery attempt <_< )

I've also got a HMM command wolf from HLJ coming too, now if only they'd get my damn Max 1S in! ugh

Edited by anime52k8

just got the official shipping notice 15 minutes ago.

should be on my doorstep by monday, (probably going to get here Saturday but since I'll be out of town when mail comes by that day I'll probably have to wait for their second delivery attempt <_< )

I've also got a HMM command wolf from HLJ coming too, now if only they'd get my damn Max 1S in! ugh

Got my shipping notice as well. I can't wait. :) It may arrive Friday. I've received things that fast before with EMS as recently as last year. Of course it depends on what happens during customs. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Got my shipping notice as well. I can't wait. :) It may arrive Friday. I've received things that fast before with EMS as recently as last year. Of course it depends on what happens during customs. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Finally, got my notice. :)

But I don't expect to get it until early next week.

Cause the postman here get a bit 'lazy' sometime, instead of get the package, knock on your door.and delivery it..

They just slip the 'delivery' card into the house! Let people pick up the package in their office later!!! It happen to me at least twice while I was in the house and didn't find out later, cause they didn't even bother knock/call. :angry:

Hi

I haven't checked all the new pages since the first pictures, but where can these Ichiban stuff be bought ? haven't found them on HLJ. I am more interested by the SD gerwalks and figures. Same for the SD Gurren Lagann Ichiban sets..

The SD VF-25, armored VF-25 and VF-27 look awesome! I want them and there is one up on ebay right now. I think it is $75 shipped for the set of 3.

$75 for only 3 SD valks? Talk about highway robbery :lol:Overdrive has the whole set for $28.99, and if you can wait until the end of April for Toyslogic to get their stock, they have the set for even cheaper at $19.99.

Edited by Mellow Yellow

Finally, got my notice. :)

But I don't expect to get it until early next week.

Cause the postman here get a bit 'lazy' sometime, instead of get the package, knock on your door.and delivery it..

They just slip the 'delivery' card into the house! Let people pick up the package in their office later!!! It happen to me at least twice while I was in the house and didn't find out later, cause they didn't even bother knock/call. :angry:

You know I got my shipping notice yesterday, but I can't seem to find it in the EMS tracking website. I'm wondering if just the info has been transmitted, but the pick-up has not actually happened yet. In which case, I probably won't get it until next week at this rate. What bothers me is that I thought EMS was express, so shouldn't they have picked it up by now. It's been at least 24 hours since the ship notice. What the heck am I paying all this money for EMS(which is the only option for Overdrive it seems) if they are not going to be quick about it.

You know I got my shipping notice yesterday, but I can't seem to find it in the EMS tracking website. I'm wondering if just the info has been transmitted, but the pick-up has not actually happened yet. In which case, I probably won't get it until next week at this rate. What bothers me is that I thought EMS was express, so shouldn't they have picked it up by now. It's been at least 24 hours since the ship notice. What the heck am I paying all this money for EMS(which is the only option for Overdrive it seems) if they are not going to be quick about it.

After two full days, my package is still sitting in TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch. <_<

EMS is not that quick at all...