Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Macross Frontier Goods

Save

After two full days, my package is still sitting in TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch. <_<

EMS is not that quick at all...

mine was in SF customs as of 9:40 yesterday. (EMS tracking take about a day or so to update)

I´m a collector, so I´m not interesed on E-bay stuff, but thanks anyway.

well since these are supposed to be raffle prizes, there's a 90-something% likelihood that they'll never release these again ever. so if you're not willing to buy from the secondary market on E-bay (or yahoo japan auctions) then I guess you're just F'd, Mmkay ^_^

should of ordered these back in December. :)

well since these are supposed to be raffle prizes, there's a 90-something% likelihood that they'll never release these again ever. so if you're not willing to buy from the secondary market on E-bay (or yahoo japan auctions) then I guess you're just F'd, Mmkay ^_^

Unfortunately even in december as sold very fast <_<

No reissue ops, a miss then.

That is exactly why I decided to give the QC-rejected item a chance, maybe that makes me a non-collector, but at least I have the figure I wanted now!

OH! and if anyone got two Klan helmets or is willing to part with it, send me a PM!

I´m a collector, so I´m not interesed on E-bay stuff, but thanks anyway.

What does being a collector have to do with buying stuff on ebay. I consider myself a collector and I get stuff on ebay all the time. As long as the price is right, I don't care where I get them.

silversilver sounds like he was only trying to help just like Save does from time to time.

What does being a collector have to do with buying stuff on ebay. I consider myself a collector and I get stuff on ebay all the time. As long as the price is right, I don't care where I get them.

silversilver sounds like he was only trying to help just like Save does from time to time.

I need explain this really ?

As a collector I whant a item 100% safe in the box, E-bay have no guaranties that you´ll recive it, so is not a option for me.

Also E-bay help me if sell the item at prices like in store, but E-bay sellers are not to help people, they are to win money, so you can easy found Sheryl or Ranka over 200$.

I understand that someone likes this option but is not for me, first for price and second for safety.

Isn't that what most collector's do? Good luck finding Tamashi Exclusive or 1/48 Roy special..

Btw My Klan Klan arrived just now! Woo hoo!

Pix man, I want to see the properly QC'ed version!!

If you have time please do a photo "walkaround" of the Pixie Captain!

As a collector I whant a item 100% safe in the box, E-bay have no guaranties that you´ll recive it, so is not a option for me.

Also E-bay help me if sell the item at prices like in store, but E-bay sellers are not to help people, they are to win money, so you can easy found Sheryl or Ranka over 200$.

I understand that someone likes this option but is not for me, first for price and second for safety.

IT's really sad, but these are not "off the shelf" items (that's why they sold out so quickly at online shops). If you live in Japan, go to a family-mart and try your luck! if not, and missed the deadline (twice), if you really still want it, what other option? That said, I don't recall having purchased anything off ebay or other auction sites, so I understand your concern. Maybe you will really have to just pass on these items.

Here is the pic of Klan Klan B))

klan.jpg

klan1.jpg

klan2.jpg

The helmet

klan3.jpg

Side.. anti gravity boobs!

klan4.jpg

More boobs!

klan5.jpg

Well her back is normal though

klan6.jpg

Only the 1/3000 SDF-1 can barely top her height lol

klan8.jpg

Compare with 1/55 Jetfire (poor man's valk lol)

klan7.jpg

It is in scale with 12inch figures though

klan9.jpg

I think if Bandai made the VF-25 in 1/55 scale then it might be in scale with Klan Klan heh

Now I am seriously consider getting the VF-25G hmmmmm

Edited by ntsan

DSC01729.jpg

Roy and Tom have a few drinks. Tom can't hold his liquor.

DSC01730.jpg

Roy caches the sent of a postman (and a woman)

DSC01731.jpg

Roy stands before the monolith(Box of boobs)

DSC01732.jpg

Roy desperate to get at them grabs the first thing

DSC01733.jpg

Roy"You guy cut that out right now or so help me."

Isamu"YOU GREEN BLOODED FREK.'' Gould"I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER"

Roy"IT'S NOT MYUNE"

DSC01735.jpg

M.I.L.F.Maltrande I'd like to (*&^.

DSC01737.jpg

Roy "guys I'll take the one on the right she's perfect."

Max"But I wanted her."

Roy"You have a wife like that all ready Max."

End of story??

Sheyrl

DSC01738.jpg

Ranka

DSC01739.jpg

Klan

DSC01740.jpg

I can see your point.

The way I see it there are no guarantees with regard to perfect packaging or that the item itself is not damaged inside. Buyer beware in everything you get online whether it's from Ebay or any online retailer. I've gotten screwed more times from "legit" online shops compared to Ebay, and I can honestly say I never had a bad experience from an Ebay transaction, yet. That said, I try to be very cautious and thorough so there are no surprises.

I'm just saying that I don't necessarily write off Ebay all together if I am looking for something that is not normally available retail, and/or old, and/or rare. Good luck on your quest to get what you are looking for. :)

Roy discovers the skirt comes off!

DSC01741.jpg

holly crap! ugh, I wish I was getting this one...

:edit: mine finally left customs, if mine arrives tomorrow and I miss it, I might just go to the post office and pic the damn thing up.

Edited by anime52k8

hal, many thanks for the pics. the photo-comic was absolutely hilarious! :lol:

glad to see they did indeed tone down sheryl's make up. some of the events display samples had it downright garish.

i'm sure over the next few days, curious folks will discover a few more things come off..

I can see your point.

The way I see it there are no guarantees with regard to perfect packaging or that the item itself is not damaged inside. Buyer beware in everything you get online whether it's from Ebay or any online retailer. I've gotten screwed more times from "legit" online shops compared to Ebay, and I can honestly say I never had a bad experience from an Ebay transaction, yet. That said, I try to be very cautious and thorough so there are no surprises.

I'm just saying that I don't necessarily write off Ebay all together if I am looking for something that is not normally available retail, and/or old, and/or rare. Good luck on your quest to get what you are looking for. :)

The photo in my ebay auction is the photo of the actual product I am selling, if you want I could pull it and sell direct but you would have to pay via paypal and I would think ebay + paypal would be a safer option. I live in Japan so I you can't really visit or you pickup... well I guess you could but I'm sure the final price would be out of your price range if you include airfare.

If you wish for me to take extra photos or anything please just let me know and I can happily do it for you, just trying to help you out. The item has never been opened.

I'm going to go down to family mart now and pickup the rest of them and put them up for sale. If anyone else is interested.

I went to pickup the remaining items, they were nearly all gone, but I got a few items including two ichibans! woo! Basically it's now sold out in Japan, at least at combini stores, I'll try to find it in another store and get more items... I'll post the ebay items shortly :)

Ok got them all done, I hope this helps you guys.... the photos in the auction are of the actual product, happy to take additional photos for anyone that is worried about anything. My paypal account is verified and I ship EMS so you have tracking. I ship from Tokyo Japan if anyone is interested.

Banpresto MACROSS Frontier C Ranka

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180343447237

Banpresto MACROSS FRONTIER VF-25S Messiah Full Armor

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180343447297

Banpresto MACROSS FRONTIER Sport Towel SMS Special Art

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180343447286

Banpresto MACROSS FRONTIER Sport Towel Alto Special Art

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180343447265

Banpresto MACROSS Frontier ICHIBAN KUJI Ramen Bowl

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...#ht_3525wt_1088

YES! just came in 20 minutes ago, and OMG. pictures just don't do this justice.

i have to leave in 10 minutes so I can't do a full photo set or write up right now but first impressions are WOW. I'm just amazed at how massive this thing is, totally worth the price. looking at it, the she's between the size of a large 1/7th (cocona is 1/7) figure and an average sized 1/6th. so that makes here something like 1/30~35. ^_^

DSC03587.jpg

DSC03589.jpg

DSC03593.jpg

expect a full review sometime tomorrow.

Edited by anime52k8

I hit the jackpot, I found a store that has a bunch of stuff, I tried to win the A and B figures but after 100 dollars and a few sports towels later I had to give up. I might try tomorrow if people are interested, I made the store guy check the back and they had more there as well... I'm going to keep a set for myself but I'll ebay the rest for people interested.

I would have a buy now option up by I dont use ebay that much and my rep is lower than 10 (no negative) because I only have bought a few things in the past. I'll post (or edit if I can) once posted.