Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Macross Frontier Goods

Save

What the heck is 'Lucky Star'?

Graham

Isn't Aya Endo (Sheryl Nome's speaking voice) doing the voice of the character doing Sheryl cosplay in the Banpresto series?

That's all I think I know about Lucky Star.

Edited by regult

Isn't Aya Endo (Sheryl Nome's speaking voice) doing the voice of the character doing Sheryl cosplay in the Banpresto series?

That's all I think I know about Lucky Star.

Yep, the pink hair with glasses, aka "Walking wikipedia" Miyuki Takara. There's also Aya Hirano voicing Konata Izumi (see previous post :p) whom also has done Monica from Frontier and Haruhi Suzumiya...

Even if the anime isn't one's cup of tea, I'd say give it a couple viewings. You might be hooked. If you have seen Azumanga Daioh, it's alot like it, except chock-full of anime pop culture...

Edited by shiroikaze

god these are creepy *shutters*

especially the klan one, that's just wrong.

I can think of a lot of things to say about Lucky Star but creepy is not one of them.

Kagami as Klan, really should have a version of Konata as Micheal as well. I'd bet that if there is one figure that will be in demand it has to be the Kagamin.

I can think of a lot of things to say about Lucky Star but creepy is not one of them.

The Sheryl and Klan are definitely creepy. Characters that look to be about 11~12 should not be dressed/posed in an overtly sexual maner, it's wrong. The Alto and Ranka figures look fine in that respect, but I just can't stand the character designs from lucky star.

The Sheryl and Klan are definitely creepy. Characters that look to be about 11~12 should not be dressed/posed in an overtly sexual maner, it's wrong. The Alto and Ranka figures look fine in that respect, but I just can't stand the character designs from lucky star.

Nah, it would be wrong if they looked like actual minors. These designs are way too cartoony to put an age on, their heads are nearly as big as their torsos. Besides by the end of the series the LS cast is older then the Frontier kids. The LS desings are overly cute yes, but underage no.

Those are rather awesome, and work better than they have any right to. Particularly the whole seiyuu joke on Miyuki, a long fanart joke taken form (the OAV even had Konata cracking a joke about Miyuki being "the Songstress of the Galaxy" as she bumps her head on a desk). Tsukasa works as Ranka, though I like Ranka more than I ever did Tsukasa. It's amusing how it works in looks and some personality.

• 3 months later...

Lucy Star X Macross Frontier Ichiban Kuji as of midnight are out, well at 24 hours shops. Tomorrow will be a mad house in Akiba.

22 min after midnight and the Ranka version was all gone. What is left wont last long.

1253896445-SN3I0040.jpg

I tried twice and got the same blind box Konata cosplaying as Aikun!!!! :angry:

1253896400-P1190552.jpg