1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 3

VF-18S Hornet

hehe can't wait to get a new camera and maybe finally get a few pics of da squad and the new additions to the Armor Clan

post up some pics soon....wanna see your gargantuine collection again ^_^

i got the entry level canon rebel xsi with the 18-55 mm IS kit lens

1_440437710l.jpg

and then upgraded with the 24-70mm lens

6a0100a7fbf669000e010980ba2fc9000b-.jpg

my current setup? :lol: :lol: :lol:

- white cardboard from any art store

- clothes hanger

- reflective wooden countertop table that i got from a high end retail store (trash)

cool... inggit ako! ...except for the clothes hanger, LOL! :lol:

Edited by m0n5t3r

I have a request for a pic. Can someone give us a photo that has following three displayed nose-to-nose in fan-like arrangement (in fighter mode)?

Yamato's 1/60 v2.0 VF-1

Bandai's DX VF-25

Toynami's or CM's Legioss (with or without Tlead attached)

Much appreciated.

Edited by Vifam7

I have a request for a pic. Can someone give us a photo that has following three displayed nose-to-nose in fan-like arrangement (in fighter mode)?

Yamato's 1/60 v2.0 VF-1

Bandai's DX VF-25

Toynami's or CM's Legioss (with or without Tlead attached)

Much appreciated.

I could probably handle that for ya. Next time I have stuff out for a shoot I'll take care of that.

While you're waiting for jenius to do a proper comparison pic for your request, I did an almost similar comparison pic back in the day: Link.

The differences:

1) Used the 1/60 Version ONE VF-1, instead of Version Two.

2) Used the 1/60 YF-19, instead of the VF-25.

3) No Beta linked to the Toynami Alpha (since the Beta hadn't been released yet).

Additional pics (but not in the fanned-out style you requested) can be found in this thread: Link.

Wow, the DX-25 really doesn't look that bad in the picture... just slightly chunkier than the 1/72. I guess if the Battroid mode really sucks I can just leave it in fighter!

Edit: Great review as always, jenius!

Edited by edwin3060

Oh great!!! ( Smacks self on head) Someone PM him to post the pics on this thread I wasn't aware that he ever made one I like to see it or at least give me a link to it. Thanks

Oh, just got my family of 1/60. Transformed the Hikaru 1S and it's awesomely tight. Everything is as if it's perfect. No broken bones or something like that. I guess it would be the 'perfect' valk at the moment to me. I hope the coming ones would be better build. Anyway, now broke already so need to go back to cave man mode. Will shoot some good photos later. :D

post-3479-1232674802_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...