1/72 Kamjin figure.

captain america

Large scans of my old Imai Kamjin kit (1/100 "Armored Space Suit") box side, instruction back and box art - for color reference!

If someone would like to make waterslide decals, I can provide a scan of the kit's decals as well. They'd need to be rescaled, of course, from 1/100 to 1/72.

There's also a great picture of Kamjin in the Macross Mecha Portfolio (and also reproduced as cover art on part of ADV's Macross DVD releases), but its a bit stylized.

post-1561-1220658693_thumb.jpg

post-1561-1220658733_thumb.jpg

(see pic below.)

WOW! That other Zentraedi Soldier model looks incredible! I wish I had one of those as well. Do you have any left? If anyone has an extra one send me a PM. Or if you are going to be recasting that kit that would be fantastic!

WOW! That other Zentraedi Soldier model looks incredible! I wish I had one of those as well. Do you have any left? If anyone has an extra one send me a PM. Or if you are going to be recasting that kit that would be fantastic!

I'm hoping that Captain will also re-release the regults

I guess it's a testament to John's skills that his version actually looks like the illustration on the old kit instructions Acroray posted. When you look at their styrene version, it's laughable in comparison. Well done again.

I have one final thing to say: Commanchero.

I guess it's a testament to John's skills that his version actually looks like the illustration on the old kit instructions Acroray posted. When you look at their styrene version, it's laughable in comparison. Well done again.

I have one final thing to say: Commanchero.

I was seriously looking into the Commanchero as my next victim; looks like a neat chopper and surprisingly big too, especially compared to a VF-1.

I was seriously looking into the Commanchero as my next victim; looks like a neat chopper and surprisingly big too, especially compared to a VF-1.

I'd have to get more than one if you made it. 2 or 3 definately.

Got my Kamjin yesterday! Certainly the high point of a very difficult week!

I'm amazed at the quality, and will probably pick up a magnet set so I can make his heads interchangeable.

So - Did Bretai officially adopt Kamjin? I notice he's got a new last name! :lol:

Beautiful stuff, John! And it was a real pleasure getting to watch it develop.

OH heck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLD SCHOOL Macross TV Chopper! I am all over that! Never has that even been made!

That I am down for 2!

Got my Kamjin yesterday! Certainly the high point of a very difficult week!

I'm amazed at the quality, and will probably pick up a magnet set so I can make his heads interchangeable.

So - Did Bretai officially adopt Kamjin? I notice he's got a new last name! :lol:

Beautiful stuff, John! And it was a real pleasure getting to watch it develop.

Breetai unofficially disowned him at a young age after a series of humiliating combat exercise foul-ups and forced him to adopt the "Kravshera" name :lol:

Actually, it was intentional... Just like how I intentionally mis-spelled the names of previous mecha models; makes things that much more interesting if a certain corporate entity tries to claim ownership of a certain name *wink-wink*

Actually, it was intentional... Just like how I intentionally mis-spelled the names of previous mecha models; makes things that much more interesting if a certain corporate entity tries to claim ownership of a certain name *wink-wink*

I thought as much! There's a lot of comedy potential there.

What a great kit!

:lol:

You know, I think I would actually buy a Commanchero in 1/72nd! (forum gasps). I would definitely buy MANY in 1/200th (I've got to make some anyhow).

I think a lot of people have been waiting on the Commanchero come to think of it. - MT

Hey guys.

From now on, all projects, progress reports, etc will no longer be posted on the SM site, so everything will be right here on Macrossworld... Unless Shawn & Graham plan to evict me :huh:

Great. Macrossworld is the best site about Macross, here I knew you and ALL your topics are still in its place. :)

I'm always surprised at the 'depth' of posts available on this site. It's like taking a look back into history. This site is an amazing resource for Macross fans, and I often click the sponsor banners just for the heck of it.

Good to see Moscato goodness continuing with the change of venue.

commanchero!

got my kamjin! awesome!

commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!commanchero!

I got mine the day before yesterday, great kit as always. I just have a few pieces to clean up then I'll probably get him painted up. I still have the old standing trooper in primer so I can knock out both together.

I was looking at the boxes and unless I am missing a kit, did you intentionally skip XIII it looks like they are numbered and skip from 12 to 14 unless I am forgetting one.