Ozma sure has some nice taste~

syn13

Its been bothering me ever since he first drove his car which very closely resembles the Lancia Delta. So assuming that it really is the Delta, that car has got be extremely rare and atleast almost 100 years old being that it originated from Earth and being a car that had it's production ended in the 80's(I believe).

Either that or its a replicate but hes still got some good taste haha~

I wonder if this is a growing trend for mecha characters, Misato from Evangelion had some sort of European/Italian sports car and in the more recent mecha series, Lockon from Gundam 00 drives what looks like another Lanica type(boxier Stratos with the almost same colour scheme as Ozma's Delta).

Misato drove a Alpine A310 1600ve and yes, Alpine is a Renault subsidiary, specializing in rear engined sports cars with Renault engines.

Now back on topic, IMO the real indicator of Ozma's good taste is his choice of songs, Fire Bomber FTW!

I am a big fan of the fact that not only cars, but buildings and even landscapes all harken back to something on Earth...after all, Frontier is just one big San Fran:) ...

As for Ozma liking old cars - well... he likes old women as well :)

VFTF1

I am a big fan of the fact that not only cars, but buildings and even landscapes all harken back to something on Earth...after all, Frontier is just one big San Fran:) ...

As for Ozma liking old cars - well... he likes old women as well :)

VFTF1

Don't forget Tokyo. Shibuya and Akihabara lol.

True. I think it'd be awesome if Galaxy was modeled after San Jose, being the capital of Silicon Valley, and a nice extension of the SJ/SF rivalry. Geez, can you guess my hometown? ^_^

I think Cathy would slap you for that VFTF1.

Lol Macross women always have an issue about that. Though society whose population is relatively young it is understandable.

The difference is that Cathy is still a unbought Christmas cake compared to Misa and Millia.

Edited by RedWolf

Alto was going WTF with Ozma's speed with an Armored Pack.

Alto would go WTF with Max flying a production model VF-24. Outperforming both him and Brera.

I too would love to see Max with reinforcements in the final battle, but I rather have him flying the VF-22 so we get to see it in flashy CG.