Macross Frontier News Thread III *Read 1st post*

azrael

I have a nagging feeling Brera will be the one to nail Ozma. Would be ironic if the real brother disposes of the surrogate one.

That might then push Alto over the edge resulting him into taking Brera out. All just before Ranka finally figures out who he is...

Maybe that seems like a logical twist really. Shame though cause Ozma has gotten less and less face time. I want to see more of the VF-25S darn it!

Maybe Ozma will kill Brera and find out afterwards that he killed Ranka's brother. Lots of drama to be had on that route too.

I just hope Ozma survives. I like him, he hits and kicks people. :)

Maybe Ozma will kill Brera and find out afterwards that he killed Ranka's brother. Lots of drama to be had on that route too.

I just hope Ozma survives. I like him, he hits and kicks people. :)

Damn that is another good story twist that the adopted brother kills the true brother. You can never go wrong with the cranky older male chars in anime they are the most fun.

Damn that is another good story twist that the adopted brother kills the true brother. You can never go wrong with the cranky older male chars in anime they are the most fun.

Would surely make Ozma feel guilty if he ever finds out who he just offed. Find it less likely though, as they're setting up Brera and Alto as the rivals pilots of the show, the big showdown is almost definately gonna be between the two. Just wondering if both will come out alive from that one (and the one to survive will of course be Alto, would be intresting if he didn't but...)

Osaka

August 6th, 2008. Doors open at 6PM, show starts at 7PM @ Namba Hatch

Tickets go on sale @ 7/5/2008, 10AM

I was gonna make a thread asking which of our Kansai-based members were thinking of going, but when I checked the website (at around 12 midday on the 5th -- the first day of ticket sales) they were already sold out!! In the first few hours! Hot DAMN.

They better add some extra shows, I'm pissed off that Kansai always gets the short end of the stick in terms of event stuff. Cool that we get to see the actual TV show before the Kanto guys though... even though they can always just download it anyway.

I was gonna make a thread asking which of our Kansai-based members were thinking of going, but when I checked the website (at around 12 midday on the 5th -- the first day of ticket sales) they were already sold out!! In the first few hours! Hot DAMN.

They better add some extra shows, I'm pissed off that Kansai always gets the short end of the stick in terms of event stuff. Cool that we get to see the actual TV show before the Kanto guys though... even though they can always just download it anyway.

Hey, at least you're IN Japan...I'm going to miss it completely...

btw, I went to the sold-out Tokyo Jihen concert last Novemeber at Zepp Tokyo, and had good luck by holding up a sign that said チケットをゆずんでください...that may work for you as well.

Would surely make Ozma feel guilty if he ever finds out who he just offed. Find it less likely though, as they're setting up Brera and Alto as the rivals pilots of the show, the big showdown is almost definately gonna be between the two. Just wondering if both will come out alive from that one (and the one to survive will of course be Alto, would be intresting if he didn't but...)

We have never hada a main hero die in the Macross world during a series (Hikaru and the others could be marked as dead but who knows).

I'm still holding on to my idea that if anything happens to Ozma then its that he won't die but get seriously injured and unable to fly again, thus creating a lot of personal drama. As for Brera, I could see him sacrificing himself to save Ranka, maybe after he and Alto have fought and Brera is turned good (we know he will).

Hey, at least you're IN Japan...I'm going to miss it completely...

btw, I went to the sold-out Tokyo Jihen concert last Novemeber at Zepp Tokyo, and had good luck by holding up a sign that said チケットをゆずんでください...that may work for you as well.

Yeah, I can actually see me, Rob and Sketchley sitting around like beggars doing that. :lol:

"Geeve us your Macross!! Wee neeed your Macross! Will work for Macross!"

Hey, at least it worked. I got in. ^_^

I didn't do exactly that but didn't work for me at TAF. I was only fortunate enough that they decided to have May'N have an unscheduled stop at the Satelight booth immediately after Frontier event for a quick live performance.

Edited by Strumvogel

I'm still holding on to my idea that if anything happens to Ozma then its that he won't die but get seriously injured and unable to fly again, thus creating a lot of personal drama. As for Brera, I could see him sacrificing himself to save Ranka, maybe after he and Alto have fought and Brera is turned good (we know he will).

Just like Guld, he will realize what he was doing was wrong. Although I'm not sure Brera knows exactly who Ranka is. I remember him asking himself why he cares so much about "that girl". I'm guessing that he lost his memory just like Ranka and Grace is using him for whatever she's planning.

We are 13 episodes in, that pineapple salad is ready for someone to eat!

I think it would be hilarious if one of the next few episodes were titled "pineapple salad"

One of the upcoming episodes is titled Good-Bye Sister though...

Nanase will eat pineapple salad. Brings a whole new meaning to "someone's going to eat it", huh. :lol: Sheryl and Ranka are too obvious.

Either that or they find the Galaxy Fleet and Sheryl is supposed to return.

I said it before and I'll say it again, you people are too keen on seeing a main character die.

Or are you all perhaps just trying to soften the blow when it comes by talking about it now? Well suck it in and have your heart torn out like the writers of Frontier intended, like when we old hands were with Fokker.

You'd be a better person in the end, just like Hikaru...

Don't say that Gubaba will be crushed!

Actually...way back in one of the early episodes, I was worried that Nanase was going to "get it." I wasn't the nanase fan then that I am now, and my main thought was, "Don't kill her...she's cute!" Luckily, she was only looking up at a destroyed bridge.

These days, I'm not so worried about her well-being...I think she'll make it through fine.

Of course, I've been wrong before... :ph34r:

That little green monster with tentacles that's supposed to be Ranka's pet sure has an interest in Nanase in that avatar of yours. I think she's right to be afraid of it. A girl being close to a monster with tentacles can never end well... :p:lol:

Here's the latest Frontier article from Figure Oh issue 125.

WOW!!! That very purty. :wub:

BTW for those wishing for the various FAST Packs on the VF-25:

2zochmw.png

SO I guess an Armored Pack will be in the pipeline as well. :ph34r: