Macross Frontier music

Man, get the compilation from the last ep, cut out all the dialogue, leave some of the explosions in it, and I'll buy the son'bitch! I can't wait to get back to Japan next month so I can take a walk around Towers and HMV in Shibuya in search of the coming OST and the oh-so elusive M+ For Fans Only. I let that album slip through my fingers because I decided to come back the next payday. Damn! :angry:

I'm definitely looking forward to the medley on the next album...and I really hope they milk the Macross F music even more than they milked 7...I'm talkin' O.S.T. 3: Nyan Deka, Electric Nyan!, Acoustic Nyan, Ranka Lee Sings Lynn Minmay, Sheryl Nome Sings Fire Bomber, Luca Angeloni Sings Sharon Apple, Bobby Margot Sings Wendy Ryder...I don't care. BRING ON THE PRODUCT! ^_^

you forgot Ozma Lee Sings Nekki Basara :lol:

I'd buy it. Hell, I'd even buy "Richard Bilra Warbles His Favorite Minmay Songs," "Leon Mishima Presents: Music for Swingin' Lovers Assassinatin' Usurpers," or "Ranshe Mei Coughs Vajra Love Songs" if they were produced by Yoko Kanno. ^_^

I'm definitely looking forward to the medley on the next album...and I really hope they milk the Macross F music even more than they milked 7...I'm talkin' O.S.T. 3: Nyan Deka, Electric Nyan!, Acoustic Nyan, Ranka Lee Sings Lynn Minmay, Sheryl Nome Sings Fire Bomber, Luca Angeloni Sings Sharon Apple, Bobby Margot Sings Wendy Ryder...I don't care. BRING ON THE PRODUCT! ^_^

:lol: ROFL :lol: I'm with you on that!

I like all of rankas and Sheryls songs I managed to snacth myself a copy of Macross Frontier OST-1 especiall the song used in the 25th anniversary airshow I uploaded it onto youtube. Welcome to my fanclub's night

Got it DLed but having some problems playing it with itunes working on it now, thanks to Tsuchiro, Gubaba and Major Focker

--Edit-- got all but two tracks working, will keep at it!

--Edit-Edit--After a total FUBAR :wacko: and another DL it's all good and sounds SWEET!

Edited by hobbes221

As always, if anyone wants to pass me a DD link (and with romanized labels and track listings), just PM me and I'll drop it in the first post of the Overall Series discussion thread. Assuming, I don't get to it myself.

on just the opening track, i got goosebumps. it's the long awaited BGM of the Birdman premier.

on the second track, Northern Cross blew me away. again.

on just the third track, i crapped myself. may'n adds so much flavor to Triangler as the second voice.

track 4 is just groovy. even listening to it from the toilet...

track 5 now and i'm as prickly as a hedgehog... epic, just epic...

edit: corrected track numbers

Edited by Major Focker

I was gonna say something like 'track... and track... are great!' and things like that but I can't. Because the whole Frakking thing is Sierra Hotel! (Look it up under military slang for a definition)

If that means TOTALLY F*CKIN' AWESOME!!!!, then I gently concur. ^_^

EDIT:

O_O Now THIS is the OST I've been waiting for! My all time fave is track one "Prologue F". =D

Gotta love the other BG music in this one as well, including "Shadow Of Michel".

As for the singing, "Blue Ether" wins, hands-down. So sad, yet so powerful.

Edited by OmegaD3k

finally listening to it at higher fidelity, Yousei is now my favorite. just beautiful. still followed very, very closely by Northern Cross though.

i can't place track15. did they ever use it? what ep? in any case, it's a pleasant surprise and a gem of GiTS-tatic awesomeness.

Yeah I don't recognize track 15 much at all either, unless it was part of the frantic bit where Sheryl got into that plane and tried to drag her and Michael 'somewhere.'

As for requests for the file guys, look a page back-- your mods are posting it :p

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...st&p=668121

Scans... we'll see if they show up. Usually one of the regular groups like Shinsenmusic handles it later, but if not and I get my copy soon, I will take care of it.

Edited by s-girl