Character Art Appreciation Topic

I was asking for ANYONE to; and it was on *this* page, silly.

I have an old pic of Misa and Hikaru I drew many ah blue moon ago. On the old MW forums it was reffered to as the "Misa got back" and "Reach around Hikaru" pic.

post-351-1219959585_thumb.jpg

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

Don't make this thread getting locked again <_<

Wouldn't dream of it... ^_^

And speaking of not-naked Macross characters, I found these today; I don't think they've been posted yet...

591033673f2500ebb3f0a829fcb98142.jpg

It's nice to see them all nice and friendly, isn't it?

846fb8aefaa6ca83278f5264d5e28bfc.jpg

...Because if there's anything Ranka really needs, it's an even BIGGER Keitai-kun.

1dac4fce35b186c740724f623f8439a6.jpg

And this one just kind of popped up out of nowhere...

Wouldn't dream of it... ^_^

And speaking of not-naked Macross characters, I found these today; I don't think they've been posted yet...

591033673f2500ebb3f0a829fcb98142.jpg

It's nice to see them all nice and friendly, isn't it?

846fb8aefaa6ca83278f5264d5e28bfc.jpg

...Because if there's anything Ranka really needs, it's an even BIGGER Keitai-kun.

1dac4fce35b186c740724f623f8439a6.jpg

And this one just kind of popped up out of nowhere...

Wahhhhh! That last one is pure :wub:^_^ I bet her and Klan would get along nicely. :)

Wahhhhh! That last one is pure :wub:^_^ I bet her and Klan would get along nicely. :)

I think Sivil is more interested in Basara though, despite what Gigile wants.

You'd like her, I think. Keep watching Macross 7 and she'll turn up eventually.

I don't think she and Klan would get along well, though...she killed (or rendered catatonic) perhaps hundreds of thousands of Klan's ancestors...

DVD label coming along greatly have it done soon, took me a long time to snap some screen shots yesterday to make a backgorund collage, though.

post-269-1219981994_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Disturbing Ranka time... (All hail the queen!!!)

:blink:

Btw...

I did the 2nd one, hehe...

Nice job! You made it even creepier than before! (Although she no longer looks like a Miyazaki reject...)

But that first one...gyaaah. Even Giant Naked Rei in the End of Evangelion wasn't THAT disturbing...

LOL :lol: I am Michel, of Borg? ^_^

LOL ya... "I am Michel of Borg. I will sleep with any hot-chick I can fool with false flattery. Your technological and biological data will be recorded in my little black book of chicks I've sleep with. Resistance to my charm futile, providing your IQ isn't less than your age (which it rarely is). Klan will then slap the living daylights out of me."

Disturbing Ranka time... (All hail the queen!!!)

:blink:

Btw...

I did the 2nd one, hehe...

oh that is awesome can any one make an animated gif of the one i have as avatar shifting into the one modified by Kronnang Dunn?? i would like to use that as an avatar :lol: