Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

some news on 1/15 MH ride armor Rook Bartley type))

This is what I wrote yesterday to hlj.com

Dear hlj.com,

I am impatient fan of macross/mospeada/southern cross = (there goes a words, that some people might hate))))

Could you give me any news on megahouse 1/15 ride armor Rook Bartley type

(now you have Stick, Ray, Yellow)?

When will the last one be available?

And the answer:

Hi

Thanks for writing.

Sorry, we do not have any information on the item at this time. Please watch our site regularly for updates.

Thanks for shopping with HobbyLink Japan!

Joseph Tsai

HobbyLink Japan

(www.hlj.com)

I bet the release gonna be by Christmas.

Does anybody have any pics of the toy?

What? How's that news? Oh in other news... a hurricane didn't destroy Seattle today. :p

I'm getting the Beagle regardless, it's still the best out there and the cloth does not bother me one bit.

I'm hoping they'll make a Rand/Ley.

I'm sure they will. There were prototype pics of Rey's side mounted pulse gun.

some news on 1/15 MH ride armor Rook Bartley type))

This is what I wrote yesterday to hlj.com

Dear hlj.com,

I am impatient fan of macross/mospeada/southern cross = (there goes a words, that some people might hate))))

Could you give me any news on megahouse 1/15 ride armor Rook Bartley type

(now you have Stick, Ray, Yellow)?

When will the last one be available?

And the answer:

Hi

Thanks for writing.

Sorry, we do not have any information on the item at this time. Please watch our site regularly for updates.

Thanks for shopping with HobbyLink Japan!

Joseph Tsai

HobbyLink Japan

(www.hlj.com)

I bet the release gonna be by Christmas.

Does anybody have any pics of the toy?

In the back of this pic you can see the Hoquet Ride Armour in red silouette. When the Stik and Rey RAs were released the poster had Yellow's RA in purple silouette as well - that's as much as anyone knows. So it looks like it's on its way, we don't know when and no prototype pics have been released.

p7113544.jpg

The first confirmation reports or pics are most likley to come from dealer rooms or scans from Japanese hobby magazines.

And this being a Macross forum and a Mospeada thread I think you'll find most of us like them... and some even Cavalry of the Southern Cross. ;)

With Toynami going to release Robotech version of Origin of Valkyrie. Will the price be lower and when do you think it will be released?

I'm still rather puzzled if Toynami could actually release this thing for $50-$70 cheaper. Possibly it doesn't have all of those nice accessories or maybe their cutting costs by borrowing the mold and taking it to their own factory!

Ask that question again, this time about something having anything to do with Mospeada. You can also see from preorder prices everywhere that toynami is simply saving you on shipping costs as the MSRP here seems to be the same as it is in Japan.

I bought the MH Yellow Belmont Blowsuperior this week. The Blowsuperiors wheels are indeed bigger than the Stick and Ray ride armors. Anyway, I know MH reissued the latter ones, but I don't know if they came with bigger wheels.

yellow1.jpg

yellow2.jpg

yellow3.jpg

MH changed the size of the kickstand to compensate for the new wheels' height.

yellow4.jpg

The Blowsuperiors wheels can be fitted to the VR-052.

yellow5.jpg

vr_052.jpg

yellow6.jpg

yellow10.jpg

yellow11.jpg

yellow17.jpg

Edited by roboto

I know it's not yellow, but I thought the arms on yellow looked like he could bend and rotate at the elbow, and I think the black figure kind of confirms that it\'s possible.

MH made improvements with the redesign of the elbow joints on the Yellow Belmont figure.

yellow7.jpg

Just to reconfirm about chest missiles thanks to yaco ^_^ do they seem to fire?

yaco.jpg

instructions1.jpg

yellow9.jpg

I don't think the head can fit in armor mode, because the hair is fairly long, at least a head length, in the back.

Indeed, Yellow Belmont\'s head without the helmet can\'t move much or not at all.

yellow15.jpg

yellow12.jpg

yellow16.jpg

Worst of all, the head inside the helmet looks like a shrunken head. :wacko:

yellow13.jpg

yellow14.jpg

yellow19-1.jpg

Edited by roboto

Thanks for the pics! Odd that on the most purple of toys they changed the visor to black (although it still looks better black). I'm looking forward to getting one at some point. Sigh... at this point I might as well just leave a credit card with Overdrive since so many toys are coming out. Gotta preorder that Beagle!

MH made improvements with the redesign of the elbow joints on the Yellow Belmont figure.

Indeed, Yellow Belmont's head without the helmet can't move much or not at all.

Worst of all, the head inside the helmet looks like a shrunken head. :wacko:

WOW!!! GREAT PICS!!! THANKS!!!

:ph34r:

Some Beagle photos at amiami: http://www.amiami.com/shop/ProductInfo/product_id/103584

Dunno if it's been posted yet, but looking pretty good in those action poses. Interesting but weird stand, though.

THANKS for the linky!!! I do not know if those had been posted yet but I am going to go with no. The stand is interesting and looks like it may help with some AWESOME poses!!! I'm WAY excited for this guy to come out. Look at all those accesories!!!

Some Beagle photos at amiami: http://www.amiami.com/shop/ProductInfo/product_id/103584

Dunno if it's been posted yet, but looking pretty good in those action poses. Interesting but weird stand, though.

thanks but those are the same pics as the ones shown at the Overdrive blog. Great looking at them again though...

Concerning the MH Yellow... the limited head movement is common to figures with long hair (obviously) but that ultra wide shoulder thing is freaky! I was the biggest fan of MH before they came out but I can't get over the body sculpt. The head sculpt are so awesome though. I kinda want these because of the head sculpts but I keep telling myself that the Beagle will have nice head sculpts and all the accesories too, plus pajamas!!! The partsformers issue is another reason why I'm skipping the MHs.

I guess the Anniversary of Mospeada is all we need to have them push out toys, because I can't think of what else they can come out with. I'm sad that there was never the perfect Legioss that I want, but getting 2 versions of the Legioss Tread is amazing enough. It's just my option to skip it. Invids would be cool. But I'm thinking of getting the old Matchbox ones, I feel like those are good enough.

pajamas?? :p so what, the armour is removable?

I could only hope this is possible for the future possible Houquet Beagle. :p She would be the only one i'd buy as a beagle 1/10... Unless someone would re-cast the 1/10 Particale Rifle Stick gets then i'd

deffinently grab a Rey. (only reason i bought the Stick MH was for the rifle and mini missile pods.)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

pajamas?? :p so what, the armour is removable?

I could only hope this is possible for the future possible Houquet Beagle. :p She would be the only one i'd buy as a beagle 1/10... Unless someone would re-cast the 1/10 Particale Rifle Stick gets then i'd

deffinently grab a Rey. (only reason i bought the Stick MH was for the rifle and mini missile pods.)

I'm glad I sold off my MHs. I know maybe I should'nt be...but they helped me get another cool item and some mula. So that's a plus. And with that mula I can put it towards a Beagel! HELL YEAH!!!

Indeed! If someone wanted a Stick minus the Rifle and Missile pods i'd sell it off to make a little extra money just to put forward to other stuff, but that's not gonna happen. :p

That's why you got rid of alot of your 1/48's to cross over to the new 1/60 v.2's right mate?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Indeed! If someone wanted a Stick minus the Rifle and Missile pods i'd sell it off to make a little extra money just to put forward to other stuff, but that's not gonna happen. :p

That's why you got rid of alot of your 1/48's to cross over to the new 1/60 v.2's right mate?

Eh....I got 2 1/48s that I still have. I not sayin that if a rainy day arrived I would'nt give them up over the new 1/60 though. I still have my Strike and TV Hikky and I will just have to hold onto them at least until I get the 1/60 versions of them. ^_^

BTW....if you DO get the Beagle and want to part it out.....I'd be your mate. ;)

Edited by misterryno

Minor complaint but the shoulders look wonky! Other than that it looks pretty awesome. :D

The MH Ride Armors look a lot better in armor mode when you remove the epaulets from the shoulders of the rider figure - it allows the shoulder armor pieces to sit a few mm lower and really evens out the look of the shoulders.

I just got my payment request from VE, so hopefully I'll have my Yellow here soon. I'll definitely do the chest mod posted by Sped a few pages back - that really makes a big visual improvement.

Thanks all for posting up the new Beagle promo pics. The stand accessory looks cool. That sucker will be mine.

Just got home from out of twon and guess what was here waiting for me?

All I can say is I love it and can't wait for the next one.

Nice looking collection! It just keeps getting bigger.