Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Don't hold your breath. The 1/100 stuff was due out in April and it hasn't hit stores yet. I think it's safe to say we're going to see delays across the Toynami board. If I owned a toy store I wouldn't bother doing preorders on Toynami goods, they've never once come close to hitting a release date. I think the one sure fire way to know when something is going to be released by Toynami is to watch the Robotech.com store. They still haven't put a single thing up for sale from Toynami's updated release schedule... not one preorder = nothing coming any time soon.

Crapnami has been promoting their Beta at various anime/toy/scifi conventions for like what, 3 years now?

<_<

As Jenius mentioned: don't hold your breath. They'll release it like maybe 5 years from now ....

:p

I believe I asked this before but not sure it was on this tread.

What's the best looking beta/ tread for the 1/48 Imai legioss?

007-vf1,

There is only 1 tread out now and thats from CMs. It doesn't look bad but is expensive and the locking mechanism is a hack at best to their Legioss fighter.

Checkout Jenius site for the tread review and pictures.

Ooh an authentic Japanese ride armor... me likey. Any chance you want to take a picture of the front and back of the box and a close up of the manufacturer's Gakken of Japan stamp on the toy for me so I can add them to my review on Anymoon.com? :)

Ooh an authentic Japanese ride armor... me likey. Any chance you want to take a picture of the front and back of the box and a close up of the manufacturer's Gakken of Japan stamp on the toy for me so I can add them to my review on Anymoon.com? :)

Sure no prob :)

I'm watching the game right now, The Netherlands - France Euro 2008. but after that i'll make some pics.

I'll take the large Cyclone if you don't want it, I could use an extra one to open. PM me. ;)

Thanks for the kind reactions everyone.

I'll answer all your qustions as soon as they arrive.

In the mean time, keep em comming :)

I still can't believe almost nobody wanted this :lol:

I've never seen that small Gakken Triple Change blue Legioss, the one in the box with the sticker sheet peeping out. Is it any good? I can see it lacks detail, but does it transform nicely, like the 1/35?

Good catch by the way, Guilermo!

I've seen these before, but only on websites, never seen one in person.

They don't look that great, lack of detail, but they are old end still mospeada collectables for whomever is looking for all gakken stuff.

looks great coloured up. very serious looking stig face hehe.

that seems like a reasonable price too IMO. Wonder how playable it will be, or whether things will tend to 'fall off' when posing

Looking forward to having at least one though!

Well, darn, who is the idiot who started the $600 rumor?

About $200 u.s...... im there. =)

(with that said, the MH version still "looks" the best in transformed mode)

Agreed. But the Beagle still looks great in both modes :D

I'm not really into the MH versions. I like the head sculpts and the color but the sculpt of the bike and the bodies are a big turn off.

Now the beagle! WOWEEWOW! I'm a bit disappointed that the tires don't have treads like their CAD drawings do. And I still don't like the red on the legs. I've never seen line art that had red between the leg armors. Aside from that it looks great. Even with the small feet. I feel like the smaller feet are probably closer to real world if they ever built that thing. And most imprtantly it looks great riding the bike. Something that no other mospeada toy has ever achieved.