Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

nice! have you tried tightening the the arm clamps?

THANKS! No I have not tried that yet. I was unaware that was possible. I will try it here shortly. Until then...here are some more pics.

09-07-2008-004.jpg

09-07-2008-005.jpg

09-07-2008-006.jpg

09-07-2008-007.jpg

09-07-2008-008.jpg

That last one is my favorite....it looks like he's playing a piano or a zombie sitting down :lol:

:ph34r:

ive removed most of the image noise for you ^_^

THANKS! That's cool....what image software and version are you using and is it expensive?

noise ninja....you can get it at http://www.picturecode.com/

theres also a plugin for photoshop

yah its also cheap

BAD A$$!!! I'm downloading it now and will post my latest pics with it. It was made just for me....I mean...I am a Ninja.

Well I guess I won't use it this time. I need to get a different version of Photshop than I have now. Anyways...here's some more pics. I strapped my launch arm to the side of my display case.

I did tighten the arms but they are still to loose. I had to use more elastics. One day I will get a better set up. Then my pics will be INSANE!

09-07-2008-013.jpg

09-07-2008-012.jpg

09-07-2008-011.jpg

09-07-2008-010.jpg

09-07-2008-009.jpg

THAT SHOT IS AWESOME!!! GREAT WORK!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

And so everyone knows.....I tried to use the quote button thing for multiple posts but I could not get it to work. I must be doing something wrong.

And so everyone knows.....I tried to use the quote button thing for multiple posts but I could not get it to work. I must be doing something wrong.

When you want to respond to more than one post, click the icon that looks like this . . p_mq_add.gif . . . for each post you want to quote. As you press them, they should turn red and look like this: p_mq_remove.gif

Then, go down to the bottom and click the t_reply.gif button.

At that point, you should have a reply window with each of the posts you selected already quoted.

When you want to respond to more than one post, click the icon that looks like this . . p_mq_add.gif . . . for each post you want to quote. As you press them, they should turn red and look like this: p_mq_remove.gif

Then, go down to the bottom and click the t_reply.gif button.

At that point, you should have a reply window with each of the posts you selected already quoted.

See.....I tried that.....but the quotes that I selected did not appear in the window. I will try it again another time.

more poses

I dig the 2 valks together.....it would make a cool archway type structure to walk under on your way into the SDF or something like that.

just to back you up while not taking sides i've had this problem as well.

Thanks.....i am totally working on that. I am not sure why I am having so much trouble with it.

I'm surprised no one's posted this pose yet in this thread (with both birds together).

In any case, here's the M+ pilots doing their signature thang in fighter mode:

post-3595-1221967355_thumb.jpg post-3595-1221967374_thumb.jpg

This was the first pose idea I came up with once YF-21 was first announced.

I'm surprised no one's posted this pose yet in this thread (with both birds together).

In any case, here's the M+ pilots doing their signature thang in fighter mode:

post-3595-1221967355_thumb.jpg post-3595-1221967374_thumb.jpg

This was the first pose idea I came up with once YF-21 was first announced.

wasn't there a part in m+ where the planes were cockpit to cockpit?

^^Yes, there's the signature scene with the two birds flying next to each other around sunset time.

But I was focusing more on the signature moves/techniques the two pilots were known to do in fighter mode. For Isamu, one of 'em was that upside down, almost-kissing-the-ground move he likes to pull off. For Guld, it's usually the high speed configuration that he typically fancies.

I really wasn't trying to copy any particular or specific scene from M+. About the closest scene the above pose would approximate would be the last scene during the birds' test flight/competition montage. Only difference is Guld was just in regular flight mode.

In any case, here's the pose I finally settled with (I typically display most of my mechs in battroid mode). Enjoy!

post-3595-1222035402_thumb.jpgpost-3595-1222035425_thumb.jpg

^^Yes, there's the signature scene with the two birds flying next to each other around sunset time.

But I was focusing more on the signature moves/techniques the two pilots were known to do in fighter mode. For Isamu, one of 'em was that upside down, almost-kissing-the-ground move he likes to pull off. For Guld, it's usually the high speed configuration that he typically fancies.

I really wasn't trying to copy any particular or specific scene from M+. About the closest scene the above pose would approximate would be the last scene during the birds' test flight/competition montage. Only difference is Guld was just in regular flight mode.

In any case, here's the pose I finally settled with (I typically display most of my mechs in battroid mode). Enjoy!

WOW! VERY AWESOME PICS! THANKS for sharing those!

thats alot of Regults there! Looks like a mob scene :D Rei looks nice with the Strike Parts.

Thanks. I was thinking to make a little diorama with that set up, the same scene, but with a little base and background, industrial looking, but I have too many projects started right now. Maybe in the future at some point. I could use a few more regults too but now I am trying to figure out more display space.

• 2 weeks later...