goodbye my friends.....

kanata67

:o

You got support here in the MW!

Come back for support of any kind!

We hope you get back on your feet soon!

BTW, you really need to go back to get your investments (Macross toys) and of course other stuff back!

Paulo

To stay in MW all you can may be a good help for you Kanata.

Try to visit us as much as you can.

I really hope you can solve your problem and I even hope you can solve the problem with your wife, even when I know she is so wrong. To loose somebody you love is a terrible thing.

Anyways what you did was the correct thing, but do as Guppy said, go get yor stuff back! Dont loose everything man!

Hey, kanata, I was just getting ready to PM you about some loot that I found, but then I saw this and I realize you've got bigger things to handle right now. I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through, wish you the best, and please know that your presence both in the forums and PMing back and forth will be missed. Hope to hear from you again soon!

And here I was lookign specifically for you tonight. Just make sure you get your things back even via court orders if things do not work out with your wife. Not because they are yours but a drug addict will sell off anything to buy more drugs. Kanata, best of luck.

Man, Kanata,

That is ROUGH!!! :(:(:(

I too am glad that you had the strength to not strike her and like you said that was her choice. Man I feel for you. I am really glad to know that you have not been sucked into that bottomless pit of drugs with her. My prayers are with you too man.

As someone already mentioned, if possible, don't leave the MW. You youself said it was a source out support and right now support is what you need.

It's times like these that you really think of what is important and who your real friends are. I know because right now I'm typing from the city in flames, San Diego.

Hang in there Kanata, and know that brighter days are ahead. Just like you said, what does not kill you makes you stronger so HANG IN THERE MAN!!!

DUde ,knta, sorry to here about your sit.

Any chance to reconcile? Mmaybe she just "slipped" no o1 is perfect. yo but if shes "whorin" thats another story, no disrespect......

my girl trips sometimes but as long as she aint whorin there is always a chance....... <_<

yo sometimes crack rocks can be enticing , not

its all about the herbs and spices

no really you should remind her she can have a massive stroke if she continues to hit the glass>>>>i am a neurotech and i see it all the time>>>sad>>> crack and speed are becoming leading causes of stroke, mostly hemorrhagic, bleeding stroke, couple this with thickend artery from fat foods and cig. smoking>>> hypertension>>>boom !!pop!! busted artery and blood all up in the subdural space, seizure activity aw shucks, OR how bout brain stem stroke >> all catatonic, eyes only :rolleyes: >>> feeding tube and the whole 9>>>damn dude good LUCk,I chant OHMMMMMMMMM

Edited by orguss01

If you need anything, try here. I'm pretty sure we may be helpful.

Do not hesitate. It's very easy to say "i'll help you", I know, but I'll do my best. Sure, do not hesitate.

Mcpaz

If I lived in Florida, I'd offer you some couch space until you got things in order. Good luck Katana, that's a pretty tough position to be in. Best of luck with everything and I hope we'll be hearing from you soon.

Kanata,

I wish you all the luck in the world. This, as all things, will pass and you will be wiser and stronger for having suffered through it. Hope to see you posting real soon.

Brett

You made the right decision... There is nothing wrong with forgiveness but you aren't going to be a sucker. The hardest part is over. Good job and we will see you back here soon.

If I lived in Florida, I'd offer you some couch space until you got things in order. Good luck Katana, that's a pretty tough position to be in. Best of luck with everything and I hope we'll be hearing from you soon.

i live in florida.....

Damn Meltran! Last one I shacked up with stole my heart AND my dog. They're bad news, man. No wonder the Zentradi fought a war against them.

Drugs are bad... mmmkay?

Go back and get your toys and Camaro before she hawks them for another rock.

sorry to hear about your problems kanata...but what can you do? friggin crack!

you did the right thing and you should stay away from this girl forever.

my friends ex-girl was into that crap and sure enough all her friends disappeared since everyones stuff would turn up missing, whenever she came over to any of our houses.

why didn't you kick her out of the house? is it her place? if not, give her the boot!

anyway dawgs, hope to see you back on the boards. :)

Drugs is a nasty thing. I hate seeing friends who can't seem to break out of it. They say that it is their life, and they will do what they want. However, they never see the people around them who they are hurting. Most likely, they don't want to see. I don't have tolerance for drug users either. You can call me a cold bastard, but if a person willingly does drugs without trying to change or get off of it, they don't stay friends with me for long. Life and health is such a precious thing that we don't appreciate until it is gone. I guess what I am trying to say is... good luck to you. You made the right decision. And come back to the boards soon. It's always tough at first, but we have to go through tough times to get to the good.

Good luck to you even though I don't know you well, oh and one more thing if you family living in that area you left, ask them to pack up your property before she she decides to sell them for more drugs. People like her don't change their spots and will do anything to get a drug fix including selling stolen property. But I aggree with the others if it was your house and not hers YOU should have kicked her out or aleast called the police to drag her butt out the door. A shame you left you collection and car behind that would have been the first two things I would have grabbed to pervent any woman form selling them or throwing them out in the trash. But a least you took the car title so that she can't claim it as her own so she could sell it.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

My sincere condolences. I dont knwo if I would have the will power like you to not strike back. That takes serious control of your faculties. Lets hope that when this is settled (divorce perhaps) that she doesnt try to screw you out of anything.

All the best!!!