UK & US Toyfair?

atreyu2112

• 2 weeks later...

We just heard new release dates from Toynami a month ago and they just released all the Aoshima Legioss toys a couple months before that. Maybe they suddenly went belly-up but I'd suspect we'd hear about that from a publication somewhere. Tommy was just talking in his rounds about the fact the Beta really was still going to come out so I'm hesitant to expect their sudden death. Stranger things have certainly happened though.

wow, guess i heard wrong and that solves that very short rumor session. Thanks SDK

EDIT - WOW, that's a retooled Beta that now hides the cockpit in battroid mode (or they pulled back out the original Beta prototype to mess with people like me), the cyclone is no longer an MPC and looks ready for Japanese consumption, and some very interesting packaging on the MPC Shadow Chronicles toys. I'm impressed, I actually see PROGRESS here. Yes, of course that's impressed with HUGE over tones of "oh wait, it's Toynami" but at least I'm sure I'll eventually get more stuff to review from them :)

EDIT II - A 1/100 GBP? They actually did find a way to put something new in there instead of just having a slightly improved version of last year's showing.

Edited by jenius

wow, guess i heard wrong and that solves that very short rumor session. Thanks SDK

EDIT - WOW, that's a retooled Beta that now hides the cockpit in battroid mode (or they pulled back out the original Beta prototype to mess with people like me), the cyclone is no longer an MPC and looks ready for Japanese consumption, and some very interesting packaging on the MPC Shadow Chronicles toys. I'm impressed, I actually see PROGRESS here. Yes, of course that's impressed with HUGE over tones of "oh wait, it's Toynami" but at least I'm sure I'll eventually get more stuff to review from them :)

EDIT II - A 1/100 GBP? They actually did find a way to put something new in there instead of just having a slightly improved version of last year's showing.

:blink: What the hell is the yet unreleased Megahouse cyclone/ride armor doing in Toynami's display? Does that mean they scraped theirs and are going to distribute the MH?

Edited by Twoducks

I like that beta/alpha they had up. After that other attempt, this one looks very very good. I just hope the build quality is there.

And I would be pretty happy in toynami/HG officially sanctions the MH cyclone., I'm hoping that could mean a lower price point.

You can see better in the Figures.com picture that the combined fighter also has a loop of fish wire holding it around the mid section which may be bolstering the effect of the plastic arm extending from the Beta... or, if you're less into conspiracies, that would also be an intelligent place to put a loop simply to support all that weight.