Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

I've heard that the unrated CA Full Throttle is just a few secs longer of Drew Barrymore getting beat up...dissapointing.

In other words, it's bait to get more cash out of the target audience(horny teenagers going "D00d, it has boobies!1111").

Which is pretty much what I suspected when they slapped hte unrated label on it.

I've heard that the unrated CA Full Throttle is just a few secs longer of Drew Barrymore getting beat up...dissapointing.

Heh... That almost sounds worth it. If it were only real.

Sorry, I hate that lisping moron. "Girlth, we can do ANYTHING! We're Charlie'th Angelth!"

Edited by Blaine23

Full Throttle has to be one of the most vapid, pointless excuses for "filmmaking" that I've ever seen. The fact that McG continues to work in Hollyweird makes me weep for the future of Cinema.

i've heard hes the one who WB picked to direct a new superman movie. i smell a disaster coming..... :angry:

In other words, it's bait to get more cash out of the target audience(horny teenagers going "D00d, it has boobies!1111").

Which is pretty much what I suspected when they slapped hte unrated label on it.

Exactly.

In reality, the Unrated version probably just shows more violence, if anything.

I, too, hate Drew Barrymore. I mean, where in the heck did she suddenly get enough clout to start producing movies (albeit, BAD movies)?

I was "lucky" enough to see Full Throttle for free here at Penn State and my reservations about the film were confirmed right in the beginning with A- Diaz's extremely lame mechanical bull-riding sequence, and B- The fact that it took them about 45 seconds to fall from a dam that would only take about 10 seconds to fall from.

I think McG went a little too far in the suspension of disbelief department trying to set up that whole helicopter sequence.

What? You mean there aren't any boobies?

I am so taking my copy back to Best Buy.

Now there's a brave soul who bought it for the wrong reasons. ROFL LMAO. :lol:

Edited by Godzilla

I, too, hate Drew Barrymore. I mean, where in the heck did she suddenly get enough clout to start producing movies (albeit, BAD movies)?

Sounds like someone hasn't seen Home Fries, that movie rocked!

<_<

I was pretty unimpressed by Charlie's Angels, the whoel wire-fu thing with people you know that couldn't do anything near that in real life... sucked.

Home Fries nothin, she also produced Donnie Darko That gives her some credit in my book. And I too don't see the whole Lucy Lui appeal, although she was good in Kill Bill.

i got a question i never seen the original or the sequal but why did they change bosely from being bill murray to bernie mac?

That's a good question. I thought it was because Bill Murray is "out" and Bernie Mac was "in" and popular at the time.

AFAIK, because Lucy Liu was enough of a bitch to make Bill Murray vow never to work again with her. <_<

Lucy Liu was at the SD con this summer and and she denied that story... but then she also said that Ecks Vs. Sever would be good... :huh:

Charlie's Angels is nothing but a Maxim issue on the screen... and I cancelled my subscription a while back...

Though I did pickup the Monica Bellucci issue... :D

AFAIK, because Lucy Liu was enough of a bitch to make Bill Murray vow never to work again with her. <_<

Lucy Liu was at the SD con this summer and and she denied that story... but then she also said that Ecks Vs. Sever would be good... :huh:

Charlie's Angels is nothing but a Maxim issue on the screen... and I cancelled my subscription a while back...

Though I did pickup the Monica Bellucci issue... :D

you should pick up this months for two words: Jessica Alba!!!

Now there's a brave soul who bought it for the wrong reasons. ROFL LMAO. :lol:

sorry dude...I'd have to say that's about the only right reason someone would even think about buying that crap

Okay, for those of you who didn't get my first post, I was joking.

But because my wife actually likes these kinds of movies, I rented it for her. Now, this was the first time I'd seen it, so I can't say how it's different from the screen version... but I have to admit, although there was absolutely nothing to the movie... it wasn't really that bad. Oh, and the Pussycat Dolls scene was pretty cool, since that's supposed to how they actually do it on stage.