Jackie Chan + Jet Li = The Forbidden Kingdom

UN Spacy

Good stuff, these two will put on a GREAT show.

You know what i'd love for China/Japan movieland to bring out?

A high-end production movie including Jakie, Jet, Chow and uhh whoever else is awesome of MONKEY!.

Can have whatshername from CrouchingTiger as Tribitaka!

Pigsy can be Chow or Jakie (coz he's got the quirk to be funny), Jet deffinently has to be Monkey, and Sandy can be any of the first two.

Would totally RULE!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Good stuff, these two will put on a GREAT show.

You know what i'd love for China/Japan movieland to bring out?

A high-end production movie including Jakie, Jet, Chow and uhh whoever else is awesome of MONKEY!.

Can have whatshername from CrouchingTiger as Tribitaka!

Pigsy can be Chow or Jakie (coz he's got the quirk to be funny), Jet deffinently has to be Monkey, and Sandy can be any of the first two.

Would totally RULE!

Journey to the West's Monkey?

Oh boy, I actually think this movie is going to be crap. Plus, it's never a good sign when even the main actor (Jackie Chan) doesn't speak too highly of his film. Maybe western audience will be more receptive of the film, but I doubt Asians will like it.

Oh boy, I actually think this movie is going to be crap. Plus, it's never a good sign when even the main actor (Jackie Chan) doesn't speak too highly of his film. Maybe western audience will be more receptive of the film, but I doubt Asians will like it.

Don't think its meant for the Asian market aside from the 2 stars. Its the old Hollywood 'White man goes to exotic country to save the natives while hooking a native chick' formula.

god, it must really suck if even jackie chan won't schill for it.

True, the movie is primarily meant for the Western audience. However, since this is the very first time that these two Asia super stars are collaborating, it is receiving a fair amount of attention in Asia. However, the media so far is not too excited about the film.

And this will be the last, last, LAST movie that Jet Li makes...

Well, to do Jet Li some justice, he said that Fearless would be his last "WuShu" film, not last film. And in case you are wondering whether his latest films are "wushu" films, the answer is no. They are action films. And yes, there is a difference.

Well, to do Jet Li some justice, he said that Fearless would be his last "WuShu" film, not last film. And in case you are wondering whether his latest films are "wushu" films, the answer is no. They are action films. And yes, there is a difference.

Right. Gotcha...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...