Street Fighter 4

There's only one true choice for the last boss. Dan!

Furtherly enhancing his powers, Dan took the dark path and became...

middle boss: Satsui no Dan

Only to be quickly defeated by Ryu and Ken...again...

Rescued by mysterious organization that gave rise to Twelve, he ultimately became...

final boss: Mecha Satsui no Dan!!!

Anyone ready for a completely useless Lv3 super move: the ultimate insult Oyaji taunt?

Edited by John Focker

Or maybe Dan accidentally kills Akuma in a random event, and with his last breath, Akuma posseses Dan, but retains his fighting style & both personalities fight for supremecy!

Also, this game needs Sakura desperately!!

Sakura as a hot University student, or as a young woman would be very welcome. :) Cammy needs a comeback, she's such a fun character to play as and so appealing to the eyes. Not having Chun-Li would be like not having Mai Shiranui in KOF (which they already did for both, the bastards!).

Give Dan some powered up moves like in SVC Chaos, and I actually could see him being an alternate boss (bad ending :lol: ). Unblockable auto-guard super punch, I loved that in SVC CHaos.

Sakura as a hot University student, or as a young woman would be very welcome. :) Cammy needs a comeback, she's such a fun character to play as and so appealing to the eyes. Not having Chun-Li would be like not having Mai Shiranui in KOF (which they already did for both, the bastards!).

Give Dan some powered up moves like in SVC Chaos, and I actually could see him being an alternate boss (bad ending :lol: ). Unblockable auto-guard super punch, I loved that in SVC CHaos.

Sakura & Karin tag team! B))

As far as Cammy goes, there's also Juni & Juli, also from SFA3.

Dan needs to come back also. Everyone needs a punching bag every now and then.

Dan? Any man willing to wear a pink gi deserves to be a punching bag! :lol:

Speaking of Tag Team (which I think started with Marvel vs Capcom?), one little feature I had fun with on SFA console ports was having 2 players playing together as a team. It was fun to try this mode with my Sister. I played Ryu, she was kickass with Ken, and we'd blaze through the game. Yeah, it was overkill with 2 good players, but it was fun. For Street Fighter, I think the console ports of SFA2 & SFA3 had it.

Back home, my old Sega Dreamcast is still there, along with SFA3. My only gripe are those old big, clumsy controllers.

An old school SF memory: When SF2 first came out, nobody of course knew the "canon" names of the moves. Hurricane Kick, Strider Kick (or Flash Kick), etc. But the funny one was Ryu & Ken's signature move. The "All You Can" :lol:

Yeah man totally agree with you there about the 'Clumsy' Dreamcast controllers, i succomed to PS1/2 Controller fever like since when they brought out the first SF game on there. :p When i tried it on the Dreamcast i was like meh, even with the improved graphics and i think features were improved too but the PS1 version kicked it's arse just for the smoother controls. I do have a PS controller converter for my Dreamcast, but i haven't tried it yet! >_< SFA3 is still my fav SF game to date, all others are cool but this game i mastered, beat the hardest level even which was a feat at the time...

and no wayyy mannnn Dan is the man, he's MAN enough to wear PINK!

Haven't you seen the Bundy adds (probably not coz your in the states right? :p)

Bundy Rum Bear (yes an Australian big white polar bar) is taking a bath and his mates (human mates) drop in a red sock and laugh as they close the door and tell him they'll wait for him at the party. :p and Bundy comes along with pink stained fur and they are like "hahahha" and then a hot brunette comes along and says "I like a man who's man enough to wear pink! , come, meet my friends!" and then he's like Cheers for the fashion tip fellas and proceeds to party with the 4 hotties* lol.

Anyways, i'm ok now don't call the ambulance. :p

Bundy Rum adds rock in aussie! And is only sold in Aussie. :p :P :p nyyahhhh

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

For the consoles ports of SF games, I've tried the SNES, PS1&2, and of course Dreamcast systems and controllers.

SNES I had no problems with. Spent alot of time when SF2 came out on it long ago learning the game. It was also the first time playing ANY SF2. I didn't try the arcade version until after the SNES release.

PS1 controllers. This was the meat & potatoes of my SF gaming, namely SFA1-3. I got really good with the PS's great controllers.

Dreamcast controllers. As a loyal Sega fan (had Master System, Genesis, and Saturn prior), I loved the Dreamcast but the controllers were like brick gaming pads, the same sentiment I have when I try X-Box redwood-log sized controllers. I bought the SF anniversary and the SFA3 port for the Dreamcast. But despite being a fan of the awesome ports on the Dreamcast, the controllers were brutally awful.

Note: As I said before, I had a Saturn also. Back in the 90s I tried really, really hard finding the SFA2 version for it since I heard it rocked like a mofo from various magazines. I played SFA2 alot in the arcades and I wanted it more. But I couldn't find it, so I settled on the PS1 version.

I also had a Genesis, but I never bought any of the SF2 ports on it. Between all the SF2 versions put out on the SNES and Genesis, I only liked it on the SNES, despite liking the Genesis alot more.

While I disliked the shape of the dreamcast controllers, I found that they were the best for fighting games. That D-pad was able to pick up my thumb movements with much more accuracy than the PS1/2 or SNES controllers. I was able to pull off a lot more moves with the dreamcast controller, that the PS1/2 controller would not pick up on for my thumb movements. PS1/2 controller is my favorite for grip shape though.

Don't get me started about the dreamcast arcade controller, that internal square shaped hole made playing fighting games impossible.

The dreamcast was a fighting game system. Almost every game I owned for that system was a fighting game. :) Too bad I never bought MvC2. :(

I hope the energy projectiles in the new game (if it's 2D) won't be like in Capcom vs SNK 1+2, bright non-sprite energy things.

While I disliked the shape of the dreamcast controllers, I found that they were the best for fighting games. That D-pad was able to pick up my thumb movements with much more accuracy than the PS1/2 or SNES controllers.

The only thing the Dreamcast controllers' D-pad was able to pick up was the skin off my thumb, creating blisters with much more efficiency than my PS1/2 controllers. :(

Edited by John Focker

For the consoles ports of SF games, I've tried the SNES, PS1&2, and of course Dreamcast systems and controllers.

SNES I had no problems with. Spent alot of time when SF2 came out on it long ago learning the game. It was also the first time playing ANY SF2. I didn't try the arcade version until after the SNES release.

PS1 controllers. This was the meat & potatoes of my SF gaming, namely SFA1-3. I got really good with the PS's great controllers.

Dreamcast controllers. As a loyal Sega fan (had Master System, Genesis, and Saturn prior), I loved the Dreamcast but the controllers were like brick gaming pads, the same sentiment I have when I try X-Box redwood-log sized controllers. I bought the SF anniversary and the SFA3 port for the Dreamcast. But despite being a fan of the awesome ports on the Dreamcast, the controllers were brutally awful.

Note: As I said before, I had a Saturn also. Back in the 90s I tried really, really hard finding the SFA2 version for it since I heard it rocked like a mofo from various magazines. I played SFA2 alot in the arcades and I wanted it more. But I couldn't find it, so I settled on the PS1 version.

I also had a Genesis, but I never bought any of the SF2 ports on it. Between all the SF2 versions put out on the SNES and Genesis, I only liked it on the SNES, despite liking the Genesis alot more.

I'm a Sega fan myself, owning no Nintendos ever, just the Master Sys, Genesis (they wanted to call it the Megadrive here) and of course the best of thebest Dreamcast. I never owned a Saturn unfortunately, but fotunately i did pass on te Mega CD. :lol:

It's all good though, Sega is still producing games. :) I still have my Genesis controller lying about, lol brings back memories.

I'm a Sega fan myself, owning no Nintendos ever, just the Master Sys, Genesis (they wanted to call it the Megadrive here) and of course the best of thebest Dreamcast. I never owned a Saturn unfortunately, but fotunately i did pass on te Mega CD. :lol:

It's all good though, Sega is still producing games. :) I still have my Genesis controller lying about, lol brings back memories.

Fortunately nothing. Passing on the Mega/Sega CD, you missed out on Snatcher, Lunar 1 & 2, Popful Mail, Flink, & Sonic CD. All of which made the price totally worth it!

As for SF, the Genesis ports sucked due to the weak sound chip. All the voice came out sounding lik ethe characters had strep.

Well, of all the games that came out here in aussie, or the ones that were "supposed" to come out here, looked to be quite sucky at best. Of course Sonic CD would have been awesome, but the others, meh, not even worth it. What was that cool shoot em up umm... Silpheed, that looked cool.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 1 month later...