Tamashi spec Eva-01 Synchro rate of 400%

Swoosh

I posted it in the SOC thread before. Guess we really needed to split the SPEC and SOC threads by now.

And yeah unfortunately the order date for the exclusive evas are already past. :(

I think many heap breakage occures because the black ball joints is hard to read (and it is made out of plastic...).

When I first saw the posability of the Eva Spec, I was happy because I thought I can have unlimited hours of fun with it. Unfortunately, it is too risky to play with it too much. So it ends up as a show peice. That is why I like the Revoltech - they are toys that I can play with (and cheap enought for me to be rough with it).

Also agreed with chet, very disappointed that it has no left armor - that is cheap skate from Bandai and very cunning - people can't just buy the 400% syc, if they want a complete figure, they have to pick up the original or the movie version.

oh, I didn't know it is easy to break... this is the first SOC Spec I got (not interested in thie line before), I have to be cafefully then... :mellow:
Edited by Mowe

Also agreed with chet, very disappointed that it has no left armor - that is cheap skate from Bandai and very cunning - people can't just buy the 400% syc, if they want a complete figure, they have to pick up the original or the movie version.

This is what I suspected when it was first announced and it seems I was right.

HLJ has the Movie version listed to be released in August. Any new pics?

This is what I suspected when it was first announced and it seems I was right.

HLJ has the Movie version listed to be released in August. Any new pics?

Well to be fair it did say its a limited 400% version and I rather them to be different enough and you can't intergchange the parts. Otherwise the worth of the "limitedness" is lesser.

Its not just the "armored hand" that makes it the normal version.

The differences between normal and 400% sync version:

1.) armored head - the teeth are white in 400% version whereas the teeth are the red "metal teeth" in the normal.

2.) non-armored head - bandaged in 400% version and non bandaged in normal.

3.) weapons - 400% doesn't come with any weapon accesories.

4.) S2 engine - 400% comes with a S2 engine (the red core) whereas the normal one doesn't. You can't swap this out it seems.

5.) hand - 400% comes with a detachable human arm whereas the normal one has a normal one. I don't own one....but can those shoulder joints be detached?

Swoosh: Nice pics! Is this yours? How did you get it?

Well to be fair it did say its a limited 400% version and I rather them to be different enough and you can't intergchange the parts. Otherwise the worth of the "limitedness" is lesser.

Its not just the "armored hand" that makes it the normal version.

The differences between normal and 400% sync version:

1.) armored head - the teeth are white in 400% version whereas the teeth are the red "metal teeth" in the normal.

2.) non-armored head - bandaged in 400% version and non bandaged in normal.

3.) weapons - 400% doesn't come with any weapon accesories.

4.) S2 engine - 400% comes with a S2 engine (the red core) whereas the normal one doesn't. You can't swap this out it seems.

5.) hand - 400% comes with a detachable human arm whereas the normal one has a normal one. I don't own one....but can those shoulder joints be detached?

Swoosh: Nice pics! Is this yours? How did you get it?

Yes, it is mine, I bought it from a toy store in HK, they a few boxes, I think they order it from Yahoo! Japan through some kind of channel.

The cover of shoulder joints are detachable, so you switch between the look you like.

Well...well..well... I might pick up the movie version. Hopefully, it will have more gadget.

Someone in HK said the body of this one is different from the normal version, they have re-designed the hip joints ^_^

If I liked the figure more, I'd be willing to find a 400% Eva to combine parts with my weak-hipped SPEC Eva, and use the weak hips on the 400% Eva, leaving it as a display figure, and haveing a more durable play figure of the normal Eva and all the accessories... but, I still like the SoC Evas better so, eh.