How big is the Yamoto VB-6 Konig Monster?

sqidd

I would take a picture for you, but then I'd have to transform it. and that would make me mad.

Out of all my yamato macross toys, the monster is the one I hate transforming the most. Mostly because it always feels like a deck of cards.

I just re-read my post and it doesn't make much sense. I kow it's 1/100, but I don't know what 1 is :rolleyes:

How many inches long, etc is it? Is it as big as a 1/48 Valk in fighter mode?

Unfortunately sqidd, I don't own the Konig Monster, so I can't help you out mate.

Sorry.

Battroid Mode: top of head to toe (11 inches), top of cannon to toe (17 inch)

VB-6 is the biggest of them all (All Yamato Valks). We'll be happy.

I too have been wondering about getting the Monster... but it doesn't sound like it warrants the name monster ... hmm ...

is there a thread around here where someone has thrown in detailed pics/reviews?

VFTF1

I'll have a review on my website probably about this time next week. Unfortunately I didn't take a comparison pic with a 1/48 (all my 1/48s were in storage at the time) so all I can do is echo Mowe's statements regarding size. It definitely has more of a presence than a 1/48 on a shelf, especially in Gerwalk/Artillery mode. Is this mech on March's M3 yet? If so you can get the overall dimensions, divide by 100, and that SHOULD give you a rough estimate of overall proportions.

I want that 1/60 Destroid Monster that Yamato was going to do way back when... :(

I could use it as a foot-stool or something at my computer. :lol: And this is an old picture, for those of you who don't remember it or didn't see it before.

post-1245-1186514808_thumb.jpg

I want that 1/60 Destroid Monster that Yamato was going to do way back when... :(

I could use it as a foot-stool or something at my computer. :lol: And this is an old picture, for those of you who don't remember it or didn't see it before.

Did we ever get a story as to why that project got cancelled? I would have LOVED to be in the boardroom during that discussion. :lol:

Did we ever get a story as to why that project got cancelled? I would have LOVED to be in the boardroom during that discussion. :lol:

LOL

"so why cant we do it Yamato san ?"

"err.... Theres not enough plastic in the world right now"

Yamato CEO: Cancel the 1/60 scale Monster.

Junior Exec: What should we tell the fans, sir? A proto was sent to some conventions

Yamato CEO: Send out a press release stating : IT IS >EXO<'S FAULT.

:lol:

Wow. That thing is friggin HUGE.

:ph34r:

They would probably need to invent some sort of very advanced joint system to keep those heavy arms, etc "up". And the feet would need to be made out of depleted uranium! :o