Transforming VF-0S

izzyfcuk

That's what I'm talkin' about! He's got some skills alright!!! AWESOME work and it doesn't look like a toy! He can do that stuff because he's a member of the Hong Kong Modelling League. It's like the Justice League, only with styrene powers :lol: .

If you want to articulate your figures or hands like that, cut joints into the part, drill holes through them and glue wire into it. It's like the old Gumby toys. It works as long as you don't do 90 degree bends. High angles stress and crack the wire. - MT

Now THAT is dedication! Notice that the battroid mode looks pretty good too ^_^

Must be fragile as all hell though, it's very easy to scratch the paint when transforming a model like that. He deserves a medal just for having the guts to transform it.

That dude in the other thread claiming to have the "best" model on MW with his YF-19/21 dio has a lot to live up to :lol:

Now THAT is dedication! Notice that the battroid mode looks pretty good too ^_^

Must be fragile as all hell though, it's very easy to scratch the paint when transforming a model like that. He deserves a medal just for having the guts to transform it.

That dude in the other thread claiming to have the "best" model on MW with his YF-19/21 dio has a lot to live up to :lol:

I'd have to disagree, battroid looks pretty wonky. the head protrudes akwardly and the chest has a very severe angle to it. And with the wing lengths optimized for fighter, they hang down awfully low in battroid. I still think it looks amazing, and it's pretty ingenious, I'm just not keen on the battroid mode.