Mospeada enemy EAGER recast and need some help

Hey, guys:

For Aoshima begin to re-prodces old IMAI models for Mospeada(Robotech ?).

I was found out my old stock for Mospeada enemy EAGER origuinal by Retppu in last month.

This kit are 1/48 scale, and it can choose made normal type EAGER or cannon type EAGER,

look like attached photos.

I am find one guys can recast the EAGER for me because I want to made normal type and cannon type both.

even for Booster type by scratch.

But I do not have any official lineart or designworks for EAGERs in my hands, except Hobby Japan 2007/6 issue.

So, I need some help for make for those EAGERs (normal type, cannon type, Booster type)

If any guys are interest for the EAGER w/cannon, it will be $20 for each set, and ship via registed arimail to US for $7.8, addition one set will more $1 for ship cost.

Any guys give me help or pictures, just $15 for each set and ship cost only $7.8 for any set(even 20 sets, just $7,8).

The recast work will compelete in middle or late May.

My needs are show below:

(1)any official EAGERs(normal, cannon, booster) lineart or designworks, if can give me 4 side view draft(top, front, back and side view) will be great! you can post pictures into your reply and please picture size must large then 400x400 pixels.

(2)Officail Color pattern for EAGERs, clearly picture will be great, of cause the size needs large then 200x200 pixels.

====>===> thanks for Carl(WWWMWWW) and Phyrox, your pictures and lineart will very helpful for me

(3)What is the name for EAGER's in Robotech series? All we know the "EAGER" is the name in Japaness Mospeada, I need to know what name is the EAGER in Robotech series. ===> thanks for Fred Scuttle, The EAGER are named "Invid Scout " in Robotech.

Any guy provide for any picture or information, I will list on this page that if his contributions are accepted.

Of cause if any guys want to buy EAGER, I will list on this page, too.

Thank you for you guys.

post-1254-1178177707_thumb.jpg

post-1254-1178177738_thumb.jpg

Edited by Re-issue Liu

Hey, guys:

For Aoshima begin to re-prodces old IMAI models for Mospeada(Robotech ?).

I was found out my old stock for Mospeada enemy EAGER origuinal by Retppu in last month.

This kit are 1/48 scale, and it can choose made normal type EAGER or cannon type EAGER,

look like attached photos.

I am find one guys can recast the EAGER for me because I want to made normal type and cannon type both.

even for Booster type by scratch.

But I do not have any official lineart or designworks for EAGERs in my hands, except Hobby Japan 2007/6 issue.

So, I need some help for make for those EAGERs (normal type, cannon type, Booster type)

If any guys are interest for the EAGER w/cannon, it will be $20 for each set, and ship via registed arimail to US for $7.8, addition one set will more $1 for ship cost.

Any guys give me help or pictures, just $15 for each set and ship cost only $7.8 for any set(even 20 sets, just $7,8).

The recast work will compelete in middle or late May.

My needs are show below:

(1)any official EAGERs(normal, cannon, booster) lineart or designworks, if can give me 4 side view draft(top, front, back and side view) will be great! you can post pictures into your reply and please picture size must large then 400x400 pixels.

(2)Officail Color pattern for EAGERs, clearly picture will be great, of cause the size needs large then 200x200 pixels.

(3)What is the name for EAGER's in Robotech series? All we know the "EAGER" is the name in Japaness Mospeada, I need to know what name is the EAGER in Robotech series.

Any guy provide for any picture or information, I will list on this page that if his contributions are accepted.

Of cause if any guys want to buy EAGER, I will list on this page, too.

Thank you for you guys.

(3) Invid Scout - Put the two little guns on the upper hull and it becomes an Armored Scout.

**Sigh** - Cue the RT H8er's...........

I don't think there is all that much line-art out there for the Eager. I'll post what I have when I get home today. As for official colors? I'd go with screen grabs for that. I'll see what I can rustle up (i.e. steal from the internet) when I get home as well.

I will be all over these recasts if they are good. I got some recast Eagers as a bonus with a recast Gurab, and they were unworkable. This seems to be a differnet kit altogether, so I'm excited.

Edited by Phyrox

There is also a kit of the booster type out there. See the middle kit at the bottom of this picture:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...ost&id=5865

Carl

That's the one I had a recast of. It sucked. At least my recast did. Not enough definition in any of the parts and a poor fit.

Well, this is all I could dig up. In fact most of these I just got off another thread on this forum, as they are larger resolution than what I had before.

As for official color, it looks to vary a bit. The scheme itself is simple and consistant, but whether you go with a redder or a more magenta seems optional.

There is a simplified side view/silhouette in the art books, but sadly none of mine are with me. Hopefully someone can post that for you, although I don't know if it would be very helpful. Not much detail in it.

post-659-1178232459_thumb.jpg

post-659-1178232474_thumb.jpg

post-659-1178232498_thumb.jpg

post-659-1178232512_thumb.jpg

post-659-1178232524_thumb.jpg

post-659-1178232677_thumb.jpg

Edited by Phyrox

That's the one I had a recast of. It sucked. At least my recast did. Not enough definition in any of the parts and a poor fit.

Well, this is all I could dig up. In fact most of these I just got off another thread on this forum, as they are larger resolution than what I had before.

As for official color, it looks to vary a bit. The scheme itself is simple and consistant, but whether you go with a redder or a more magenta seems optional.

There is a simplified side view/silhouette in the art books, but sadly none of mine are with me. Hopefully someone can post that for you, although I don't know if it would be very helpful. Not much detail in it.

Thank you very much, Phyrox. What a great information for me, Thanks a lot!!!

It is a great and fine part from original EAGER, I believe the recast part will be great, too.

I will PM you if the recast finished. :lol::lol:

Honestly, I never thought of doing inbits until just recently. I suppose that could be a possibility... If enough people would be interested.

You could count me in. If you ever think seriously about it. Multiples of each if they weren't too much.

I'm surprised no one ever made a decent booster for the Inbit Eager... Or a Gurab kit, for that matter!

There is an Inbit Eager booster kit and a Gurab kit out there. How decent they are is subject to opinion. I've got both but neither is built. So far I haven't found any decent pictures of either on line though I know there used to be several pictures floating around from the events they were released at. If anyone has any of these now please share. I'll try to locate my kits and post some pictures myself. I'll also point Noel here... he might have some pictures.

Carl

Me too... and could they be 1/32 scale to keep all your Mospeada kits in scale with each other. hint... hint... hint...

Carl

Hi Carl.

1/32 scale would kick so much a$$ it wouldn't be funny. Problem is that there's just nothing else in 1/32 out there to put next to the Inbits. On the other hand, plenty of people have the 1/48 and (fake 1/55) Toynami, and as such, I feel that 1/48 would be better received amongst the enthusiasts.

Aaaah, I'm hijacking the OP's thread, and I apologize. This discussion should probably have its own thread.

Aaaah, I'm hijacking the OP's thread, and I apologize. This discussion should probably have its own thread.

I can split the topic so for us... I mean YOU mospeada enthusiasts that would be inerested in further discussing this. :D

Problem is that there's just nothing else in 1/32 out there to put next to the Inbits. On the other hand, plenty of people have the 1/48 and (fake 1/55) Toynami, and as such, I feel that 1/48 would be better received amongst the enthusiasts.

Here here!

Hey Carl, neat pics! Guess there have been quite a few WF-type models made over time... The Retppu Eager is still one of my all time faves though; I got one back in '90 and the proportions were great; darn good casting too.

The Gurab pics leave me kinda flat though; I could sculpt something that'd run circles around those... I started a topic on that here

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=22473

There is something I've been looking for off and on for a while now and this is as probably as good a place to ask as any...

Anyways, years ago I remember seeing a small piece of line art for an early Tread design. It was much more organic looking and made me think of the booster for the Eager. Has anyone else seen this piece of line art? If you know the picture I'm refering to could you post it?

Thanks,

Carl

Anyways, years ago I remember seeing a small piece of line art for an early Tread design. It was much more organic looking and made me think of the booster for the Eager. Has anyone else seen this piece of line art? If you know the picture I'm refering to could you post it?

Is this it?

[attachmentid=42514]

post-1886-1178679573_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hey all new to the site so dont really know what im doin so i hope i cause minamil annoyance...

aaanyhow, just can across this thred and i would definately like to get my grubby little hands on some iiaga/invid/inbit scouts...

on another note... would anyone be interested in any inbit models cast in bronze or silver? im a metal worker you see and i have been thinking of producing some of the inorganics and gurab and iiaga... i have tons of referance materiel but could use some 3d representations of the scouts...