Mospeada enemy EAGER recast and need some help

on another note... would anyone be interested in any inbit models cast in bronze or silver? im a metal worker you see and i have been thinking of producing some of the inorganics and gurab and iiaga... i have tons of referance materiel but could use some 3d representations of the scouts...

inbit models cast in bronze or silver ? ^_^ i will like to see, i can be interested (depend scale)

inbit models cast in bronze or silver ? ^_^ i will like to see, i can be interested (depend scale)

well im a trained jeweller so i can work pretty small.... i prefer the smaller scales... but not too small as i want to make some of the inorganics as well...

it would be best if i could get my hands on some 3d reference tho... to bad its gone quiet on the recast front...

i will keep you informed if you like...

well im a trained jeweller so i can work pretty small.... i prefer the smaller scales... but not too small as i want to make some of the inorganics as well...

it would be best if i could get my hands on some 3d reference tho... to bad its gone quiet on the recast front...

i will keep you informed if you like...

Yes, keep us informed.

I know I would certainly be interested in Inbit/Invid and Inorganics...although I am not so hot on precious metals. Adds price for little/no return. I know being a jeweler and all...but if I want to modify and/or paint 'em, as I'm sure others would, them being silver is gonna be a proble.

Yes, keep us informed.

I know I would certainly be interested in Inbit/Invid and Inorganics...although I am not so hot on precious metals. Adds price for little/no return. I know being a jeweler and all...but if I want to modify and/or paint 'em, as I'm sure others would, them being silver is gonna be a proble.

heh, im an old school minature collector and painter myself, and i take great joy in custom jobs...

i want to make these for myself, as i cant obtain reasonable or affordable models of invid. so customization and practacality score highly in my books...