Anyone tried Low Vis 1 with Urban GBP?

Duymon

I'd be happy to do that... anybody know a place selling cheap Urban Camos? Stupid Amenbo shut down on me for a while so it looks like I'm out of luck for a bit.

anyone know where to get them super cheap?

<_< williamm gunn I have a question for you, did this gbp armor have in the sticker sheet the prometheus design sticker for the leg? I mean the one that have a prometheus with an eagle in his legs? because i dont like the ARMD sticker that it shows in the yamato publicity besides the ARMD sticker looks weird with the prometheus ones all over the gbp body........... :rolleyes:

what difference does putting on the "correct" stickers really make? its up to the owner how he wants to sticker his armor. besides even if you put on all the correct stickers, the GBP is still kind of bland, you gotta spice it up a little bit even if it doesn't make sense.

what difference does putting on the "correct" stickers really make? its up to the owner how he wants to sticker his armor. besides even if you put on all the correct stickers, the GBP is still kind of bland, you gotta spice it up a little bit even if it doesn't make sense.

C'mon now, all you're arguing there is who thinks what looks good... that's just a matter of personal preference. You think it looks pretty bland, some people think the new stickers look kinda bland, some people think the original stickers didn't look bland. I just think the current stickers are confusing since they reference two different ships of berth whereas the original custom was very specific to one (and, I'm with the other person, the Prometheus sticker on it was pretty tight).

thats right jenius but tell me guys do this armor have the prometheus sticker for the leg or not please answer me :blink:

I think it's ok for people to nitpick over markings and stuff (even though they can fix it themselves) because if you're gonna spend all that money making a super detailed toy and have people buy it at a premium price then why not get it perfect? If I wanted "just a toy" I'd collect transformers or star wars from Target. But this stuff I got to hunt down for the best price then make sure it gets to me properly... and when it does I have to worry about storing it. Like I said, I wouldn't have posted about the markings if no one else mentioned it, but I don't blame anyone else if they did.

i wasn't trying to argue with ya. :)

i just think its funny when people get all technical when it comes to toys, its just toys afterall. who cares if its correct or not?, if its canon or not?, its about having fun. :)

Are you sure you're a nerd like the rest of us? :p

Someone asked for Low Vis VF-1??? ;)

IPB Image

IPB Image

The stickers that came along with the armour:

IPB Image

I didn't really bother about the ARMD or Prometheus stickers, it just looks great so I stick them on. Normally I don't apply the stickers onto my Macross toys, but I really love this urban version of GBP, so think I got a bit carried away with the stickers this time round. I had used the stickers from both sticker sheets, but not all of the stickers of course. Makes ALOT of difference, once the stickers are on. I love my urban GBP!

For more pics, you can see them at My Macross toys

Hope you enjoy!

<_< williamm gunn I have a question for you, did this gbp armor have in the sticker sheet the prometheus design sticker for the leg? I mean the one that have a prometheus with an eagle in his legs? because i dont like the ARMD sticker that it shows in the yamato publicity besides the ARMD sticker looks weird with the prometheus ones all over the gbp body........... :rolleyes:

Er, wait. Eagle? What eagle? I posted the picture of the sticker sheets. The sticker on the inner side of the GBP's right leg armour is in the sticker sheet, if that's what you are asking.

yesterday I took a peep of a urban GBP set on display, couldn't help noticing the paint job on the white stripes below the knee was badly painted. very coarse .

so far I have only examined one, is this normal for Urban GBP ? :unsure:

just want to know becos if this this common for the batch , then probably I will wait for the re-issue hopefully then the "defect" will be corrected.

Edited by Deimos

I have a similar problem with the black stripe on my GBPII

I just examined 2 GBP II on the shelf in a toy shop, the black stripes are very well painted.

and on another toy shop, the urban GBP has a decent paint job on the white stripes too.

so I guess when one is to purchase those GBP, one must pay closer attention and select the better ones.

;)

I just examined 2 GBP II on the shelf in a toy shop, the black stripes are very well painted.

and on another toy shop, the urban GBP has a decent paint job on the white stripes too.

so I guess when one is to purchase those GBP, one must pay closer attention and select the better ones.

LOL, F* this buying over the Internet crap, I'm flying to Japan and doing some hand-picking next time! :D

Im surprised we havent seen more pics of these in people hands? Not a popular item?

its just a really expensive repaint that cost as much as a 1/48. the details/gimmicks on the otherhand are beyond awesome but i guess more people would rather have more valks or they're saving up for the new releases.

I'm still looking forward to finding a place where it's cheap! Oh well, I'll probably end up paying full cost here in a bit once I'm all moved in, all my furniture has arrived, and all the toys I don't need handy are safely in storage. Christ, since when is moving such a pain in the butt???

If anyone has suggestions where you found it on the cheap I'd love to know!

Edited by jenius

• 5 weeks later...

Dig the urban GBP!

Can someone kindly post the urban GBP on Focker VF-1S? I hear the yellow chest plate matches Focker's scheme.

Cheers!!

You can't see any of the valk's colour once it has the armour on.

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

but personally I prefer this to the low vis 1