CM's Corporation Legioss/TREAD.

Roger

I'm not seeing it either.

Carl

I think it's the green foot you see next to the Yellow ride armor (SaveRobotech said they used a green Legioss body as the basis). You can see what looks like a different type of gun.

I think it's the green foot you see next to the Yellow ride armor (SaveRobotech said they used a green Legioss body as the basis). You can see what looks like a different type of gun.

Ahhh... I see that now.

Tired and beaten by 50mph winds at WF. Ok will write more later but not really new news on the Legioss / Tread sets other than they are still not out. CM were very on the ball about not taking pictures today but TokyoHunter did snap something I missed in the fuss. CMs will also be releasing a Black / Dark Legioss as well. When you see his pic you will see it's currently built out of a green Legioss body with a different head, shoulders, chest intakes and gun. Anyways more later!

So... when will we get to see TokyoHunter's pic?

Carl

The linkup is always going to be something for people to nitpick because it's something that works on paper, but in an actual 3-D realization of it, there have to be some compromises made. This is because two different people designed the fighters: Aramaki did the Legioss, Kakinuma did the TLEAD.

CM's solution is to spread the Legioss' apart so the two of them can dock. Toynami's solution seems to be adding an extended boom piece.

Either solution is acceptable to me, I've just wanted a decent TLEAD toy for two decades now and don't care about what mating positions it or its partner have to assume in order to get the deed done. ;p

Looks like the Legioss can put the calves together in fighter mode, but needs to spread the legs when linked to the Tread. That's better, but still too expensive.

Thats cool. I am feeling a tiny bit better about this. Now if the next shot they released of it fixed that stupid tail fin sticking out of the arm thing, I might actually buy one of these.

Used of course.

The linkup is always going to be something for people to nitpick because it's something that works on paper, but in an actual 3-D realization of it, there have to be some compromises made. This is because two different people designed the fighters: Aramaki did the Legioss, Kakinuma did the TLEAD.

CM's solution is to spread the Legioss' apart so the two of them can dock. Toynami's solution seems to be adding an extended boom piece.

Either solution is acceptable to me, I've just wanted a decent TLEAD toy for two decades now and don't care about what mating positions it or its partner have to assume in order to get the deed done. ;p

You just made me wanted to get both companies' design ^_^ , anyways i will be targetting to get aoshima's design first, then i will try to get a matching beta for it. though it's a gamble though.. <_<

Going through pictures right now to send to Graham, and I did happen to kind of get the Dark Legioss in a picture. Man even if they are not line art perfect and liberties taken on areas of the toy I still want them. They look like candy!!!!!

I noticed in the pics that there were some of the extra shoulder missile boxes on some of the legioss.

Is this a standard accessory, or more mail away garbage? WTF swords too?!!

Also, you can see missiles underneath the intakes on Blue robot and green fighter

pic added from saverobotech's post

post-867-1204134686_thumb.jpg

Glad to see that the sword is still there. I hadn't seen it in some of the photo's I'd seen and I was kind of hoping that they hadn't dropped it from the package. I know it is a fairly silly accessory, which references one of the odder episodes of the show, but I have a certain affection for it because of those things. Nice to see we are still getting it.

Karl

So in the original Jap, who was dreaming? Rey right? I only remember vaguely what happened (RT version)

You know i'm going all out and buying the jap version finally, all this toy buying is making me a huge fan again.

But this time i'll be doing it right! Original Jap...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

In the Japanese version, IIRC, Rey goes delirious from a lack of water.

I think that he must have found and eaten some peyote. On that subject, has anybody else noticed that Macross' DYRL Bodolza fortress resembles nothing more than a bunch of peyote buttons? :lol:

i'm not sure if this have been asked or answered...but will the beta and legioss be sold seperately?

I don't believe CM's has ever said "We will never release these individually", so there is always a chance. I wouldn't count on it happening, but I wouldn't rule it out, either. If they ever did it would have to be long after the initial sets sold out and CM's made back the money they pumped into this project.