What Yamato scales do you collect?

VF-1Guy

What Yamato scales do you CURRENTLY collect?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What Yamato scales do you CURRENTLY collect?

• 1/60 only
    • 1/72 only
    • 1/48 only
    • 1/60 & 1/48
    • 1/60 & 1/72
    • 1/72 & 1/48
    • All three, my wallet belongs to Yamato
    • No Yamatos for me (anymore)

Yamato definitely owns my wallet. The bastards.

I think most of us have at least one yamato toy in all of the three given scales. As for me - I could care less about what scale it's in. If I like it, I'll pick it up. I'm no completist as far as this stuff is concerned (though you'd never know it from all the Yamato stuff I have ! :D ), so it's really never been a question of scale.

Edit in - Removed a shocking demonstration of my flagrant disregard for grammar. Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Edited by Batou

First I tell myself "I'm only going with the 1/48s." Then after seeing the GBP armor, I say "okay, I'll have to get the 1/60s too, at least the ones with attachable FAST packs." Today, I go to Frank & Sons and buy myself the YF-21 (pain in the ass) w/FAST pack and the VF-11B w/FAST pack. I guess this means I'm getting them all now. <_

My first Valks were the Macross Plus (1/72) from Yamato. When I saw the VF-1 (1/60) preview pics, I about lost my mind. I went mad for the 1/60 line. When I heard about the 1/48 VF-1A, it was sort of a bittersweet thing for me. When it started to become apparent that they were making more and more 1/48 Valks I felt, like a lot of people, that I'd wasted my time and money on an inferior line. I got over that. I still enjoy the 1/60, and my addiction to it probably went a long way to funding the development of the 1/48. ;) Now that I've picked up a few 1/48, I'm hooked...again. After Yamato releases a 1/48 VE-1 and announces a 1/32 VF-1A Hikaru, I'm getting a second mortgage on the house.

Edited by Draykov

ALL 3!!! I'm all "Gimme, gimme, gimme..." :D

all 3 for me!

I was kind of surprised at the poll results. I figured the 1/48 only choice would have outnumbered the all 3 choice, seeing as how the 1/48 is so popular now.