lets see...

the Island

war of the worlds

spiderman

irobot

X-men

Matrix

constantine

and 2 or 3 movies I've seen who's names escape me right now.

oh and terminator 3.

remindes me how glad I am that the live action EVA project died.

Edited by anime52k8

lets see...

the Island

war of the worlds

spiderman

irobot

X-men

Matrix

constantine

and 2 or 3 movies I've seen who's names escape me right now.

oh and terminator 3.

remindes me how glad I am that the live action EVA project died.

Final Fantasy Spirits Within and Green Street Hooligans(great movie). And I think also some A Sound Of Thunder.

Final Fantasy Spirits Within

Oh yhea, now I recognize the scene. What was the explosion seen form space at the very beginning form, I swear I've seen it before?

Oh and hears another one.

Looks like a lot of the same content, but with different editing.

I wish it was true...sigh........but realistically, I can see since Transformers are getting a live action movie maybe some other Anime's will. But no way Evangelion (as much as I love it) would be made before:

Gundam, the most popular next to TF's probably

Dragonball Z

Voltron

RT/Macross

Vampire Hunter D

Trigun

Basically the most US friendly anime's will likely get the Live action Treatment

Funny, I would hate to see any of these made into movies.

actualy i wouldn't mind Vampire hunter D but they would have to fallow the books to the letter. which would be dificult as theirs like 13 of them.

Edited by anime52k8

my review of this video.

the music was ok

since we're not allowed to use expletives on the fourm i can not write the rest of my review of this video.

the end.

Two Big Thumbs Down.

I'd hate to see any of those movies as a live action movie it wouldn't be the same. Maybe Macross but i seriously doubt anybody would do it right.

Ack, what is the music in that trailer? I've heard it before, in several places. None of which list what the name of the music is. I have had that music in my head for months now..I need to find it, so I can get it on CD or something!

I am curious where the actual EVA footage came from though, I have the series and movies and don't recognize it. Maybe I should watch it again...

I think it might be from the PS2 game, Evangelions....or perhaps the 1 episode Evangelion 3D.

OT but from reading http://eva.trivialbeing.net/ , i found out that the new EVA anime being produced ARE in fact remakes...."The Rebuild Of Evangelion"

SIGH....why? Apparently the NERV and SEELE logos will be changed too....NERV's fig leaf will be changed to a bitten apple....EDEN Restaurants? :lol:

For the second trailer they ripped the train sequence from Wong kar Wai's "2046". I just felt like posting this....for no particular reason.*troll*troll*troll*

Gundam = Live action :(:angry: G-Saviour was enough real Gundam action, althought it was only a Sci-Fi Channel production.

I get pissed by fan trailers, they get me excited with an idea (not this one though) then poorly execute with obviously clipped stuff from other movies we have already seen.

Its like setting a friend up on a blind date, saying the girl would come over to his house, then doorbell-ditching him and leaving behind a blow-up doll.

Can we just let this thread die?! It's painful...i got my hopes up until I saw that god awful trailer...

You have to admit for a fan trailer, it was pretty good. Its just that people here are geekier than the average movie guy. What with detecting Ghostbuster sounds in an anime and all. :lol:

• 2 years later...

Hmm....guess i'll just plug this here.

Evangelion live action movie apparently is revived. 0.o;;

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-...im-tv-in-summer

Matt Greenfield, ADV Films Senior Vice President of Content and Acquisitions, also indicated at Anime Central that there has been movement on the proposed live-action film adaptation of Gainax's Neon Genesis Evangelion television anime series. However, he acknowledged that he cannot comment further on the ongoing negotiations. ADV Films distributes the original television series in North America, while Manga Entertainment released the two 1997 anime film versions and Funimation announced its acquisition of 2007's Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone theatrical anime remake.