1/100 Variable VF-11C Resin Kit

Valk009

Offering the recast of a very rare a Wonder Festival limited kit, namely the IHP made 1/100 fully variable VF-11C Thunderbolt with removable Fast Packs!

Prices are US$74 for one kit or US$145 for two and will include all PayPal fees and first class registered air mail shipping.

Kits are on hand and ready to ship out!

post-1066-1165904761_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valk009

Didn't IHP also make removable full armor for the VF-11, or am I thinking of somebody else?

Graham

Yep, they did a removable armour too but I am not that lucky. The variable VF-11C was already very difficult to come by.

I don't suppose it comes with the FAST Packs?

I've got the full armor version, but no fast packs.

Wait a minute....you mean they made a full armor kit to go along with this 1/100 tranformable kit!? If so, it would be super cool to get the full armor for this recast too. I'd definately spring extra for it....hint hint.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Dax415

I had to pull a lot of strings and use all my connections to get hold of this kit, to bad the owner does not have the armour for this kit.

However, I do know someone on the forum, who has the kit as he showed pics of it a while back...hmmm, not sure though if the person will part with it for recasting ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone started to build this kit?

I have. This kit has some issues, most of which I'm pretty sure are the fault of the original sculpt, but a few seem to be because its a recast. First and formost, the recast polycaps just don't work at all for me, but luckily I've got enough Kotobukiya sets to compensate.

The other glaring problem I've run into is that the head just does not fit in fighter mode. I had to remove a good amount of the shoulder blocks and reshape the back of the head to even get a decent fit. Not to mention the shield is just completely the wrong size, shape(I'm prety sure its just a recast 1/144 Bandai shield), and positioning for fighter mode. Did the folks at IHP ever even transform the thing? There are a number of other little minor fixes I had to do as well...but they elude me at the moment...

Those issues asside, it looks great in Battroid mode. And after I redo all the joints(proper hinges for elbows and knees), give it some actual hip joints(that paper thin resin bar just wont do), and make the fast packs interchangeable, I suspect it'll be a pretty damn good VF-11 :)

Jarrod

I have. This kit has some issues, most of which I'm pretty sure are the fault of the original sculpt,

...I suspect it'll be a pretty damn good VF-11 :)

Jarrod

Mine just came. I was thinking of locking it in gerwalk mode as I have 2 wave batroids. Any opinion on how the Wave kits would look next to this?