The Soul of Chogokin thread!

Fort Max

WHy the pics made you want to cancel Dante? The only silly thing is them posing the Aesti with the Omega Boots.

Well, It doesn't really appeal to me anymore. The black armor looks very nice but the Aestivallis (or whatever it's called) just looks like a very generic mech and the extra bits to make it turn it into that spaceship thingie with the long nose is even kinda ugly.

• 3 weeks later...

New Scans of Daimos and New Jeeg

daimossm5.jpg

jeegew2.jpg

Never followed either anime series but I like the look of new Jeeg and he's got that huge-ass arm cannon that I saw him use in a youtube clip.

Edited by IXTL

You know, I can't take it anymore. Screw SoC for not doing Macross and Mospeada toys. All these other properties getting beautiful well-made toys. *Sniff* It's just not fair.

With Bandai getting the licensing rights to Macross F, we just may see some SoC Macross toys. At least for Frontier.

Hmm, i may bite for the rifle, but meh, i'm happy enough with my revoltech versions.

Just want the SPEC TV Eva-02 (on the way), SPEC Rebuild Eva 2 (depends if it has nothing in the way of weapons then no...)

and slight possibly of me getting SPEC Silver, black, new eva?? and yeah that's it.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie