The Soul of Chogokin thread!

Fort Max

So thanks to Boxing Day (for those that don't know, the day after Xmas in Canada where all stores have great sales) I was able to pick up XS-03 and 04 together for just under $100 CAD which is pretty much JPN retail price for the 2. I really like them, love the sculpt, the articulation and accessories. Eva-00's shield is very impressive looking. I still need to pick up GX-17 of the original SOC Evas for a whole set while I'll be going SPEC for the Rebuild series.

Edited by MasterOfPuppets

Its basically just an armour upgrade for the Aestivalis. Akito probably grabbed it off some Jupiter lab or something. It was never explained.

Fairly important since Akito was more or less considered the bad guy of the movie with that black menacing mech which later revealed it was his pink aestivalis all along.

So, how does this Selena thing match up to the lineart?

Actually, it matches up really well from what I can see in the pictures. I just went through the movie watching the scenes with the Black Selena in it. The pictures and the freeze-frame images were really, really close.

Actually, it matches up really well from what I can see in the pictures. I just went through the movie watching the scenes with the Black Selena in it. The pictures and the freeze-frame images were really, really close.

Looks pretty accurate to the line art to me:

post-1571-1198903442_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chindenathus

The artillery frame was there, but only got a few seconds of screentime. They're the frames you see shooting at the Black Selena as it tries to infiltrate the colony. They are also the frames that Ryoko throws her rifle at after they wind up firing at her as she's chasing Akito.

Fricken LOVELYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I am sold just on how nice the paint job is, the colour scheme the Sarena has is irresistable. Deffinently holding onto my early bird. =D

Yeah the Art/Frame is seriously cool, i got it for my bro, the only kits we are missing for the snap kit badai line is the chick Aesti's (3 pack i think it was).

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie