Heroes

Dangard Ace

I though NMM was dead? Or if not, "so comatose because he's locked in his own mind" that he's effectively dead.

True but that doesn't really discount the idea that he and Adam were possibly working together originally. Keito Nakamura and Mrs. Petrelli both had the "S" symbol drawn on a photo of them and those photos appeared to be ripped from the same original group photo. If this is correct then that means those two split the targeted members of the Company between themselves.

I wouldn't exactly call them 'a group'. Far too many different agenda's on each others plates. Adam has a grudge about being confined for decades. NMM has grown a conscience for some lame reason. And Peter has been so mindfarted be EVERYONES own little personal agenda's from the shows beginning that he'll just tag along with about anyone who makes sense. :lol: So it's too loose for it to be called a group.

kalvasflam, I can't see Hiro doing anything about revenge. He's accepted his fathers death even though he could've gone back and fixed his whole bit of stupidity to begin with.

I like the idea of Hiro's revenge, at least the way I outlined it. That way, Kensei would never be dead, but of course, he would effectively never be alive either. Just forever doomed to repeat his life over and over without ever knowing.

I would like to have understood the power of the remaining originals, especially older Nakamura.

Awesome!!!------American Gladiators coming back, that is. Episode was meh, but better than most of the first half of the season.

I agree, too much Micah, Nicki, the copycat, the illegals, and so forth. Sylar is back, which is good, oh, I hope he gets his powers back, but, somehow, Mr Sark is just not that interesting. I could see him being more entertaining if there weren't so many more characters around, but sigh, this season is just not that good. Hope next season is better. Oh yeah, if the writers for this season's heros come back, don't let them in the door.

a) that epsiode sucked

b) good thing the muscle memory chick watched all those videos, because it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to hop over TWO railings without special powers.

all the new characters need to die, nikki needs to die, micah needs to become evil, and sylar needs to be demoted to a lesser role as a powerful dude's twisted sidekick...

for season 3: no new good guys, multiple new bad guys.

How about no "world is doomed" storylines next season? You know, even comics take breaks and do mini-arcs or one-shots. If you keep doing "epic" storylines.... it gets dull really quick.

signed. Doubt the writers would listen. Any wonder why the rest of us don't care about their strike?

Missed the first 15mins.

Claire's regen powerful enough to stop Shanti virus. More powerful then Adam's?

Alejandro....gone! Yay! Maya still around...boo! Sylar...practicing/miming the head slicing move again. :p

Mohinder is still stupid.

Hiro vs. Peter! Even though I'm ambivalent about Hiro I hope he wins and gives Peter his scar. Superman needs to go down a notch. :D

'Two heroes will fall' - wonder if they're only down for a few minutes like HRG or permanently... start wagering on who these two would be.

Please let it be the newbies, they haven't done anything worthwhile yet, and if they go, I wouldn't care much at this point.

What's annoying is that the storylines aren't as well connected this time. For example, what did Parkman go through the motions for last week anyhow, and now we don't see him this week. What was the point? What happened to Nathan? Does anyone even care?

'Two heroes will fall' - wonder if they're only down for a few minutes like HRG or permanently... start wagering on who these two would be.

I'm hoping it's Mohinder and Parkman. Then Sylar can use Cerebro, I mean Molly to find other specials and start building up his pool of powers again, because the only thing scary about him without powers is his eyebrows.

Edited by chowyunskinny

character development this season blows. Hiro, Peter, Mohinder, its like they all took the stupid pill. Case in point:

Victoria: You killed Kaito and the others didn't you?

Peter Petrelli: No we're saving the world!

Victoria: He broke into the lab and tried to release the virus.

(See at this point Peter should use his mind reading powers on her and Adam...)

Hiro: He killed my father. He must die.

Peter: No! I need him. We're going to save the world!

Seriously, the guy can't take a hint.

vinnie

character development this season blows. Hiro, Peter, Mohinder, its like they all took the stupid pill. Case in point:

Victoria: You killed Kaito and the others didn't you?

Peter Petrelli: No we're saving the world!

Victoria: He broke into the lab and tried to release the virus.

(See at this point Peter should use his mind reading powers on her and Adam...)

Hiro: He killed my father. He must die.

Peter: No! I need him. We're going to save the world!

Seriously, the guy can't take a hint.

vinnie

Too many powers. Too many characters. Too short a season. They wrote their own graves with this.

With such a HORRIBLE season do people actually think that they will want this series back in a year or 3? Let alone remember the series?

-------------------

Now to past the time. Let's make a "Which Hero characters have what Comic Book Heroes powers?" list!

Peter = Ultraboy from DC's L.E.G.I.O.N

I'll still watch season 1 on HDDVD and pretend that Peter, Nathan, and Sylar died.

And given where he went, Parkman too.

Edited by Uxi

Mohinder is still stupid.

How is this a spoiler? It's obvious to anyone who's seen two minutes of this show. :rolleyes:

They only have ~45 min, they can't show everyone every run. Though I guess people want to see him because he's actually interesting and Mohinder's spanking him in the Lack Of Common Sense Olympics now.

And the commercial makes it look like Sylar gets Clair's blood and he's fixed again. I hope not he's pretty lame now. Just have zombie outbreak next season it'll be more amusing and just as scarry. (Weren't they gonna have a zombie series once? Oh well...)

I'm hoping Claire dies because I'm tired of her LOL DRAMA stuff, Bob too because "the company" doesn't seem to have too much of a point right now and so little bite that could leave it up to a more interesting group to be created.

Overall I did like this season alot. Hopefully the finale doesn't come off short and they have a decent (5 min+) fight at the end. The fights overall have been weak, and I know they have a TV budget but Nissan should be springing for some better action than this. Who gets comic books for the dialog anyway? They'd be books then! :huh:

How is this a spoiler? It's obvious to anyone who's seen two minutes of this show. :rolleyes:

They only have ~45 min, they can't show everyone every run. Though I guess people want to see him because he's actually interesting and Mohinder's spanking him in the Lack Of Common Sense Olympics now.

And the commercial makes it look like Sylar gets Clair's blood and he's fixed again. I hope not he's pretty lame now. Just have zombie outbreak next season it'll be more amusing and just as scarry. (Weren't they gonna have a zombie series once? Oh well...)

I'm hoping Claire dies because I'm tired of her LOL DRAMA stuff, Bob too because "the company" doesn't seem to have too much of a point right now and so little bite that could leave it up to a more interesting group to be created.

Overall I did like this season alot. Hopefully the finale doesn't come off short and they have a decent (5 min+) fight at the end. The fights overall have been weak, and I know they have a TV budget but Nissan should be springing for some better action than this. Who gets comic books for the dialog anyway? They'd be books then! :huh:

I wonder if a blood transfusion for Sylar will make it as though he gained Claire's powers. The question that still isn't answered is what the hell happened that Sylar was shanghaied into Mexico. As for Claire, dying might not be bad, it could certainly help put HRG's character in a new direction, may be even darker than before.

As for Bob, well, he is a one man ATM, I suppose if the heroes ever got their own hall of justice, Bob would be financing that build. But all in all, if Bob died, I wouldn't care very much, as an antagonist, he is rather blend.

Mohinder is does have a syringe filled with a certain fluid sitting in his bag you know....

Im looking forward to the Hiro vs Peter showdown. Back in series one in the future episode where all mutants are hunted down by the goverment and Sylar is the president, didnt he have a scare on his face. IIRC everyone at the time questioned this as why would he if he can regenerate. Maybe fighting Hiro in Zerotime, he can get hurt and it not heal quite right. So thats how the scar is there. Therefore the future as we saw it then is still set in that aspect anyhow. So Sylar will get his powers back

The question that still isn't answered is what the hell happened that Sylar was shanghaied into Mexico.

They answered that in the first episode, or implied it anyway. The company fixed him up and shipped him there with the illusion-girl in hopes of using him(again). Then he breaks out and kills people(again). Maybe that's why Mohinder's getting all chummy with those guys, they think at the same speed. At least they put him in the middle of nowhere.

Again the company needs to leave the show. They just seem less and less scary. The only reason I'm thinking they kept Noah was not because he's loyal because he was one of two guys they had with the balls to kill someone else, and he killed the other one. That electric-girl was filling that role, but she's now just turning into another emokid that could actually hurt someone other than herself.

Back in series one in the future episode where all mutants are hunted down by the goverment and Sylar is the president, didnt he have a scare on his face. IIRC everyone at the time questioned this as why would he if he can regenerate.

I thought it was because of the guilt he felt over killing all those people he never let it heal. It was more a personal choice. Hiro could still take his Quickening either way. :D

I think it all comes down to lack of waffles. Seriously--1st season rocked, and often had waffles. Mrs Bennet made waffles often. Hiro and Ando had waffles in several cities. Didn't Nathan and his family have waffles while they were being interviewed?

This season? The only waffles were made by West. And I don't think anyone is very fond of West.

Peter, Sylar, Maya, Nikki, these are the ones that should die to further the story. They suck and prevent new and interesting plots from happening due to power balance or gernal over all suckiness. Also agreed, the company is no longer very... intimidating.

I loved season 1. this season blew.

I think it all comes down to lack of waffles. Seriously--1st season rocked, and often had waffles. Mrs Bennet made waffles often. Hiro and Ando had waffles in several cities. Didn't Nathan and his family have waffles while they were being interviewed?

This season? The only waffles were made by West. And I don't think anyone is very fond of West.

Kellog's lobbying efforts have damned the show. They even have Parkman forcing Molly to eat the stuff! :p

Yay!! Tim Kring = Kill'em All Tomino! (Gundam reference)

Adam = buried alive by Hiro!

Nikki = charbroiled! (maybe)

Maya = shot by Sylar! ... but brought back. Vengence plot?

Nathan = double tap to the main body mass!

Sylar = I'm back!

Other plots:

HRG - back with the Company

Angela Petrelli - opened Pandora's box

Elle - likes being a Hero

So ends Chapter 2. Chapter 3 begins with:

Sylar injecting himself like a junkie in an alleyway with Claire's blood. Powers restored