1/48 Low Vis Wood Land Gbp-1s Dispaly Pics

Save

Both Astrobit City and Volks have displays for the new Low Visibility Wood Land color Gbp-1s armor with retail box. Not sure if there is a thread for this, I looked but didn't find one. If I'm wrong please move to the right thread.

WLAsm.jpg

Larger pics click below.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

Huh... ya really can't tell the valk underneath the armor is the woodland camo version. From the pics, looks to be a cannonfodder.

Huh... ya really can't tell the valk underneath the armor is the woodland camo version. From the pics, looks to be a cannonfodder.

423115[/snapback]

Gotta look at the biceps and thighs since they're about the only parts, other than the head, that you can see with the armor on. They're white on CFs and stick out against the green and tan of the armor. Pic 1 shows a Hikaru 1A and you can really see just how bad the white looks underneath the armor. Thanks for the pics, SaveRobotech. It's looking pretty sweet now that Yamato decided not to use that nasty lime green color from the early pics they released.

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!

meh, haven't a CF or a Camo Valk to warrant my purchasing this.

Looks awesome tho! I just don't need it my collection.

Maybe down the track if i purchase a c/fod.

Non-cannon valks/accessories just aren't high priority with all that's comin out! :ph34r:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Looking better and better, thanks for the pics.  Here's hoping it'll start hitting our shores by the end of the week.

423142[/snapback]

You will have to wait a bit longer than a week, this is just a teaser display and not actually for sale since it still hasn't been released yet.

Agent-GHQ from looking at the box from outside the glass case it looks to be texture same as the orignial GBP1 box. Keep in mind this might just be an early box design and the final one might change.

Looking better and better, thanks for the pics.  Here's hoping it'll start hitting our shores by the end of the week.

423142[/snapback]

You will have to wait a bit longer than a week, this is just a teaser display and not actually for sale since it still hasn't been released yet.

423169[/snapback]

Damn i thought this was indication of the official release... <_<

Damn!!! This scheme did nothing to me on the earlier pics without markings.

Now that I see it all stickered up I MUST buy it!!!! That means I have to buy more CF's or Low VizII's.

Already have three of the regular GBP, I see a heavily armored army coming...

Non-cannon valks/accessories just aren't high priority with all that's comin out!  :ph34r:

423126[/snapback]

It doesn't get any more canon than a CF. They are everywhere in both DYRL and the series...

Non-cannon valks/accessories just aren't high priority with all that's comin out!  :ph34r:

423126[/snapback]

It doesn't get any more canon than a CF. They are everywhere in both DYRL and the series...

423205[/snapback]

nahh i was refferin the camo valk, after the macross plus line i'll grab a c/fodder.

Probably tag it with my name near the canopy like many other users here have. :p

Grrr i don't need to buy a cannon fodder yet!

I don't want it,

I don't need it,

I don't want it!!

But I can't help myself!!!

Any stabbing westward fans here? :ph34r:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Uhh, i broke one of my GPB boobs, proud of it... sought of. lol Well, no.

i didn't have a screw driver at the time and i was almost perfectly careful

with the missile loading thing! meh, simple glue job, never known it was

broken. :p Yamato, i blamed Yamato!!!!!!!!! T_T

nahh i was refferin the camo valk, after the macross plus line i'll grab a c/fodder.

Probably tag it with my name near the canopy like many other users here have.  :p

I don't want it,

I don't need it,

I don't want it!!

Any stabbing westward fans here?  :ph34r:

423214[/snapback]

Actually...HLJ just sent me an email telling me they were cancelling my CF order from a month or three ago because it was out of stock completely and Yamato currently had no plans to make more.

Edited by Radd

You got to hand it to Astrobit City they had the Vf-0 ages before everyone else (afaik) I  saw it there and loved it as soon as I saw it. I asked the guy in the shop if I could photo it and he said no. I can only Imagine you either ussed your phone camera or your Jedi mind tricks.

All we need now is a GBP in Cannon Fodder colours.

423083[/snapback]

IIRC the second production run of the normal GBP allready had the missile door problem fixed.

This GBP looks better every time I see it.

423192[/snapback]

This is the first I've heard of this. Got any more info?

423232[/snapback]

Look here. It's from the GBP review thread.

Probably tag it with my name near the canopy like many other users here have.  :p

I don't want it,

I don't need it,

I don't want it!!

Any stabbing westward fans here?  :ph34r:

423214[/snapback]

Actually...HLJ just sent me an email telling me they were cancelling my CF order from a month or three ago because it was out of stock completely and Yamato currently had no plans to make more.

423220[/snapback]

that right? hmm.

Kiddy gloves guys.

Right, because if you spend $120 on a friggin' accessory to a toy it makes sense you'd have to handle it extremely carefully. I love the GBP but there's no way you should blame the poor folks who had a craptastically engineered piece break on them while they were loading the missiles.

Kiddy gloves guys.

Right, because if you spend $120 on a friggin' accessory to a toy it makes sense you'd have to handle it extremely carefully. I love the GBP but there's no way you should blame the poor folks who had a craptastically engineered piece break on them while they were loading the missiles.

423332[/snapback]

While I acknowledge that it is not the best design, it should hold up well to a bit of stress. In loading them and pulling them out I supported that piece with my finger, instead of giving it an almighty yank by pulling only on the missile itself.

A twisting motion also makes it go in a lot easier.

We've already established that it isn't a chunky monkey, so let's not treat them like one.

Kiddy gloves guys.

423332[/snapback]

While I acknowledge that it is not the best design, it should hold up well to a bit of stress. In loading them and pulling them out I supported that piece with my finger, instead of giving it an almighty yank by pulling only on the missile itself.

A twisting motion also makes it go in a lot easier.

We've already established that it isn't a chunky monkey, so let's not treat them like one.

423358[/snapback]

Well, i was careful, i did the twisty nipple motion and tried to support the launcher frame, but mine was destined to be a b*tch. So i unscrewed the back and did it the quick an easy way.

Does that sound weird? ummmm :blink:

Btw way i think it was already fractured or sumthin, hardly any blimmin force put into it and it went *chick* an i'm like damn you! it was half broken off (supporting hinge) so i broke it properly an glued it back like nuthin happend. No big deal!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie