Has Anyone Seen This Clip? Where's It From?

Chthonic

The funniest part is that the first time I played through ACE2, I was using a fully upgraded Wing Zero Custom... so yeah, I was laughing my ass off when it raised its buster rifle against Bodolza... XD

Incredibly fun game, hard to get Valkyrie tactics down... probably because I used most of the "standard" mechs before trying the Valks...

Then again, Valks get nukes. 'Nuff said.

The funniest part is that the first time I played through ACE2, I was using a fully upgraded Wing Zero Custom... so yeah, I was laughing my ass off when it raised its buster rifle against Bodolza... XD

Doubly ironic since Hiro is probably the flattest, most emotionless, WORST example of "protoculture" in the game.

Then again, Valks get nukes. 'Nuff said.

411846[/snapback]

Indeed.

thats 100% A.C.E 2 Final mission with Wing 0 Custom....

i usualy whipout the Valks for that one...

not to mention with the Valks u can just haul arse past the enemy units unscathed and get the G-Gundam to blast that whole and its done

414088[/snapback]

You can do that with Wing Zero Custom, too. ^_~

thats 100% A.C.E 2 Final mission with Wing 0 Custom....

i usualy whipout the Valks for that one...

not to mention with the Valks u can just haul arse past the enemy units unscathed and get the G-Gundam to blast that whole and its done

414088[/snapback]

You can do that with Wing Zero Custom, too. ^_~

414226[/snapback]

yeah but the Valks move about 100 times faster in fighter and will overall take alot less damage moving through, assuming u can fly anyways :)