Display Your Collections...

maybe they're fighting in grey/green/brown nebulas? :p

.. and why not get deployed from a distant sector of space and shed the FP's on Arrival and get jiggy with the low-vis tricks.

(my bet they'd do an isamu and off all the jets to go undetected and float down there and Gerwalk thrust it down in some

clearing and then go on from there). Fun!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

cool, maybe we should get badges made or something. or a tshirt. But not a fancy tshirt.. just a regualr grey one and then draw something on it with a sharpie. :p

just a scrap of cloth is all i need to join up. maybe a baseball cap would look better though.

Kicker thast a great display was it custom? (did I miss that part?)

Shadow , man thats a great Xmas tree made of toys. I wish it was always like that at my house.

cool, maybe we should get badges made or something. or a tshirt. But not a fancy tshirt.. just a regualr grey one and then draw something on it with a sharpie. :p

I can't afford to buy new clothes, so I just updated my signature ...

:lol:

Edited by Vermillion21

Hey Kicker773, (Sweet Collection), are those two aircraft carrier pieces on your second from top shelf that are supporting the VF-0As also part of the USS FLAGG or are they from something else (and if they are from something else where from?). Those are great for displaying 1 or two valks at a time! Really nice.

Hey Kicker773, (Sweet Collection), are those two aircraft carrier pieces on your second from top shelf that are supporting the VF-0As also part of the USS FLAGG or are they from something else (and if they are from something else where from?). Those are great for displaying 1 or two valks at a time! Really nice.

yep they are two air carrier piece both from the Gi Joe ship, i actually have four and not sure what i'm going to do or place the other two.. i guess i can use them to display the other valks. Oh and notice the figures, hehehe i got one for each platform signaling the pilot that they are going up.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks. Yeah, I looked at most of the new movie toys and was not impressed. There were only a couple that I thought were decent and this was one of them. I am actually quite impressed for a $10 toy that is fully transformable. I think it looks pretty good in robot mode but the car mode looks a little cheesy.

Yeah, the ultimate bumblebee looks great. I want one but I am trying to save up for a yf-19 w fast packs and fold booster, a yamato SV-51 Nora type, a 1/48 vf-1j hikaru, a 1/48 vf-1j stealth, a few gundams, some anime figures, rent, car insurance, my son's education fund, and so forth but I may end up getting it anyway!

there are some things you cant live without, for everything else there's..... (getting screwed by interest rates) master card.

I think that unreasonable obsession with macross that makes me buy $200 toys when I can barely get rent together is part of the fun!

I know what you mean. I have just redecorated part of my house, the other part got put on hold when I recently rediscovered my Mecha fetish...(saw robotech box sets really cheap then got Macross too). Now my bathroom is bits, my bedroom has waaay too many shelves and i have loadsa empty boxes that need a home! (just got a payrise so that aint gonna help) :lol: