Display Your Collections...

No it's not. It's the COBRA USS Flagg.

(jk)

425347[/snapback]

From the looks its also under the Canadian Flag..?

I remember seeing the Flagg in a toystore when I was about 12 and wanting it bad..havent seen it again until now..makes a cool Daedalus/Prometheus tho..

You know for as long as i have been a member i have been dying to showcase what i have. Not because my collection is big because it's not. And not because i have anything rare either, cause i don't. I just want to show it because you guys are the only ones who would appreciate them like i do. I will post some pics soon, but for a preview i have:

1/48 VF-1S Hikaru (with strike armour)

1/48 VF-1S Roy

1/48 VF-1A Max

1/48 Super VF-1J Hikaru (although i place the armor with the clear cover on my max valk)

VF-19 Fire Valk (knock off)

VF-19s Blazer (knock off)

VF-17D Bandai

YF-19, YF-21, YF-11 Yamato

Ah as i recall how i got most of them, a lot from ebay, and a lot from the Valkyrie Exchange. VE you will be missed. I even got my Yamato Escaflowne from VE :((

You know for as long as i have been a member i have been dying to showcase what i have. Not because my collection is big because it's not. And not because i have anything rare either, cause i don't. I just want to show it because you guys are the only ones who would appreciate them like i do. I will post some pics soon, but for a preview i have:

1/48 VF-1S Hikaru (with strike armour)

1/48 VF-1S Roy

1/48 VF-1A Max

1/48 Super VF-1J Hikaru (although i place the armor with the clear cover on my max valk)

VF-19 Fire Valk (knock off)

VF-19s Blazer (knock off)

VF-17D Bandai

YF-19, YF-21, YF-11 Yamato

Ah as i recall how i got most of them, a lot from ebay, and a lot from the Valkyrie Exchange. VE you will be missed. I even got my Yamato Escaflowne from VE :((

425654[/snapback]

Crap, I've always wanted an escaflowne toy. Are they pretty cool?

Its okay, i just keep mine in dragon mood, its the best mode as far as the toy goes. The cape doesn't stay on in its guymelef mode, thankful i have a smaller version of the guymelef mode from the series bandai was producing back when that, and Big O and Cowboy Bebop just made it to American television.

Proof of collection. Just to prove I'm no Lord KungFu.  :rolleyes:

426149[/snapback]

Why so many? I don't mean it out of disrespect, I just am really curious. I saw in member Godzilla's sig that he has like 118 1/48's, what would you do with that many valks? I'm being super serial

For display purposes. 7 altogether of each one. 3, one to display in each mode. Then repeat again with FAST Packs. And one to play with.

I think you could squeeze another 10-15% vallks if you kept the backpack folded back and locked on the legs, with the tail fins down wink.gif .

edit: damn you , you changed your post sad.gif .

I just hated the wings clipping against each other. As they can't be dispalyed till the VF-1S Max comes out ;) ;) or rather I just don't have a shelf. These will do alright, they are not that congested. My VF-1 collection is coming to an end! Yay! NO more to buy soon!

Edited by kensei

For display purposes. 7 altogether of each one. 3, one to display in each mode. Then repeat again with FAST Packs. And one to play with.
I think you could squeeze another 10-15% vallks if you kept the backpack folded back and locked on the legs, with the tail fins down wink.gif .

edit: damn you , you changed your post sad.gif .

I just hated the wings clipping against each other. As they can't be dispalyed till the VF-1S Max comes out ;) ;) or rather I just don't have a shelf. These will do alright, they are not that congested. My VF-1 collection is coming to an end! Yay! NO more to buy soon!

426155[/snapback]

haha dun be too sure kensei, there maybe more to come as the Gman himself said. :ph34r:B)) Really i must admire you and that of godzilla amazing huge number of valks...you both combine could really rule the world with the huge airforce in your hands. :lol::p

Edited by recon

My wife just looked at that picture and said "What does he do with them?"

Then I explained, one for each mode, one for each mode FPd, and one to mess with. Now she understands. But she'd never let me do that.

;)

Hahaha! Maybe I should buy the wife a low-vis purse, then she'd let me buy a low-vis valk to match it. I just calm my wife's fears by telling her that the toys are still worth a lot of money even out of the box. Before she met me she used to collect spoons. SPOONS. 'Course, before I met her I didn't collect anything at all.

Oh them? They are the flexistands, or so they are called. Yes they are very cool. But they are sold out in most places. But unfortunately the guy sold his business. I don't know if they are continuing or not. I think someone has bought it. Anyone know?