GBP 1S recast is finished

Rob

okay guys i finaly finished the GBP molds im preping them for production so like next week

i should be able to start making them in quantity. yay :lol:

check the final pics here

i do have some first takers but after them i will start taking orders from the list .

so anyone who is sure that they want one just say so in this thread ,i will make and send

them to the ppl in the order they are placed here .

please only place an order if your sure you are going to get it .

as for the price its on my site ,allthough its not fixed yet it wont go over the price you see there

it might even go down a little but that i can only see when i really start on production. ;)

thanks guys ,im also happy its finaly done :lol:

hmm as for a paint scheme ,well as tom allraidy said i usually leave that up to you ppl.

as like that you can paint it like you want it.

i am planing on doing some tests with pigments though ,and maybe even so ill paint some

but thats only a thought for now as i dont have to much time at the moment ;)

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

decision......decision......decision...... :ph34r:

Toonz, you going to get one? Hmm are you going to paint it? by hand or airbrush?

Cheers

that will be both :D (only if i want to buy one.......)

decision.....decision.....decision..... :ph34r:

SWEET! Can't wait to get mine. Great work Rob. If you do experiment with pigments and get it as close as Jesse's were (especially with that marbleing he had in the grey armor parts) it would be cool.

:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:blink:

rob might be more inclined to experiment knowing I will happily take anything and everything that doesn't work out quite right :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for all the 1/55 "haters", hey put me down for one but it wil have to be in a couple of months, burried right now>>but defffinately put me down, never thought id see the day>>just got a minty taka on ebay a month ago, i m in love>

>>EDIT>>"Taka" sorry Grandfatha>>insert old bowing china man, from old boards>>

Edited by orguss01

I'll take a set. That is excellent work! Now hurry up and finish your Elint Armor! ;)

Rob

elint armour ??uhm im not redoing that one for now ;)

ill have to get cracking on the SDP project after this one :D so no time for that.

I'll take a set.  That is excellent work!  Now hurry up and finish your Elint Armor! ;)

Rob

ill have to get cracking on the SDP project after this one :D so no time for that.

:unsure: "sniff" I'm never going to get my 1/55 Elint.....The quest will never end....

But I am happy to get the Armor! :lol: Just LMK when you need the payment!

Rob MN

I'll take a set.  That is excellent work!  Now hurry up and finish your Elint Armor! ;)

Rob

:unsure: "sniff" I'm never going to get my 1/55 Elint.....The quest will never end....

But I am happy to get the Armor! :lol: Just LMK when you need the payment!

Rob MN

Sorry monkey... you don't want to know what it took to swing this. There are so many small pieces I understand why few are willing to undertake the project, especially at robs level of perfection. The future is a wonderous thing however, so there might be a seeker recast in your and jwinges future sometime next year. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah... for anyone not yet familier with robs skill and level of beauty...

Keep in mind he considered the molds worn out before he did this, if that gives a hint of what he expects from himself :blink:

""Oh yeah... for anyone not yet familier with robs skill and level of beauty...

Keep in mind he considered the molds worn out before he did this, if that gives a hint of what he expects from himself :blink:""KNTAS' quote, dont rmmbr hpow to edit quotes??

Dude, i will take worn out mold casts any day, recasters should think about that one, option to buy like "b"grade casts>>uh hu , $15 less> more finishing work fo us but i bet few would argue with saving a few $$>>

Edited by orguss01

• 2 weeks later...

ive been REALLY bussy but i can say production molds are done and im running some test to see how these molds go and i think i can let them go around $80 guys :lol: yay.

i will start making them now but untill i have some more and im finished with the first takers i wont start contacting ou guys from this thread okay ? :)

please bare awhile longer as im very bussy now but am doing my best to pump these out :D