Macross Fans Of The 80s

Agent-GHQ

Looks like your in a safe environment! By the way are those kids doing there homework assignment? :D

High School Social Studies teacher in a juvenile prison near Cleveland, Ohio. 

It's the only teaching job around where part of your orientation training is in hand to hand unarmed combat.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

361128[/snapback]

It souds like a kool job. Thanks!

I work with medical equipment, (Field Service Engineer). I do ultrasound (Philips), and hemodynamics (cath labs monitoring systems) here in Puerto Rico. It's a cool job, you get to travel a lot to get trainned (last trainning was on Brazil, the very best week in my life...).

361144[/snapback]

Vism, you big ol' nerd you! Haha...im kiddin bro. Thanks for the input. :D

I work at NASA as an aerospace engineer (no joke). Macross was yet another cool show that made me interested in aircraft/spacecraft  :D.  Hence why I have my little game simulation of a VF-1 I'm working on the side (Valkyrie Simulation Project). Was just working on the VF-1 control laws again actually, hehe.

Anyone a bridge bunny?  :lol:

361122[/snapback]

Vism, you big ol' nerd you! Haha...im kiddin bro. Thanks for the input.  :D
I work at NASA as an aerospace engineer (no joke). Macross was yet another cool show that made me interested in aircraft/spacecraft  :D.  Hence why I have my little game simulation of a VF-1 I'm working on the side (Valkyrie Simulation Project). Was just working on the VF-1 control laws again actually, hehe.

Anyone a bridge bunny?  :lol:

361122[/snapback]

361149[/snapback]

lol, yeah, okay, a bit :p. But I watch cartoons, so that helps...right? :blink:

BTW, they don't listen to me when I suggest we build a fighter that can fly in space and turn into a robot, dunno why, hehe.

Internet bitch hermit. I don't like to be around large groups of people.

361171[/snapback]

Sounds like a great job, to me...

Unix administrator, and general purpose IT whipping boy.

Get this - the COB of my company plays guitar and had a wild hair to start up a cover band about a year and a half ago. He's a millionaire, and can do whatever the hell he wants, so why not, right? So he finds out I used to teach guitar and gig all the time years ago, and now has me playing with them and so he books us gigs at this big convention we hold in Vegas every year (his name is on the building, so who's going to tell him "no"?). We're playing two dates next month in front of 13000 people ... It was 7000 last year ...

So I can add that to my list of job responsibilities, anyway. :p

It's completely crazy to think that I waited my entire life to play a crowd that size, and where do I get my chance? Working for a real estate company ... Life is nuts.

Heh. Yeah, I can't believe I forgot about that. And some of them are just sooo willing, too.

I have a friend, about 28ish I think, who was lamenting how hard it is to find girls once you were out of college. He's loaded, nice house, nice cars, decent looking guy and can't find a girl to save his life.

I have another friend about 28ish. He has nothing going for him at all. He does manage a nice Italian restaurant though. He laments to me that he has so many "immature little girls" trying to sleep with him that it creates too many headaches. I swung by for some free drinks one night and couldn't believe how hot those "immature little girls" were.

There's no moral to this story, i just find it funny :)

360778[/snapback]

Why's he getting headaches?....Spoilt for choice? Or is this another "head" we're talking about? :lol:

"Why's he getting headaches?....Spoilt for choice? Or is this another "head" we're talking about?"

From my experience, a little bit of both. Working and having fun with these young chicklets is alot simpler than managing and having fun with them. Actually, managing and having fun with them just leads to problems...

Edited by myk

Comercial Dragger (trawler) it's all year-round we're out in some nasty weather, bought a few houses in the last year w. my fiance and sold/selling some - doubled my money on one house so I guess my "part time" job makes me more money than my actual job. Right now it's all getting re-invested and any wage I draw dosen't compete w. what I make at sea, so I'm still on call any hour of the day gone for undisclosed amounts of time <_< ....for now :p

Mark